Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > MacNN Dark Confession Series 03: PROSTITUTION

MacNN Dark Confession Series 03: PROSTITUTION (Page 2)
Tiresias
Jun 29, 2008, 06:44 AM

How can you share a flat and not be living with someone?

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 29, 2008, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
How can you share a flat and not be living with someone?
Maybe he's wondering if I was shacked up with them. I was not. My girlfriend and I had our own bedroom.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 29, 2008, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Face Ache View Post
Maybe he's wondering if I was shacked up with them. I was not. My girlfriend and I had our own bedroom.
I was just wondering what the living situation was and if there were benefits involved.

I thought you might be the pimp and multiple call girls "share the flat" as a place of business.
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

Salty
Professional Poster
Jun 29, 2008, 04:08 PM

Not charity.

There's this whole sub culture in gay land that has a HUGE thing for "bears" IE guys who don't have visible, abs, and don't have shaved torsos. Now preferences range, but it's funny, cause a lot of guys, especially bi guys actually seem to prefer that. I'm just looking for one who both prefers that, and also would like me as a person. Once that happens...

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 29, 2008, 04:49 PM

I've always found it ironic how gay culture has, more so than any other culture I can think of, resorted to endlessly labeling itself. The very culture that seeks to normalize itself and escape hurtful stereotypes nevertheless uses labeling as an organizing principle. And even more dismaying is how it all comes down to factors that are largely reduced to appearance and sexual acts.

I would argue that the labeling/classifying system is organized into a hierarchy, with the following factors being arranged in order from the broadest to the narrowest descriptor.

Age>Race>Top/Bottom>Physical Build>Sexual intersts

This stands in contrast with heterosexual relations, which in my opinion center more around things like the couple's stability, financial prospects, social status, and general agreeableness.

Tiresias
Jun 29, 2008, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
I've always found it ironic how gay culture has, more so than any other culture I can think of, resorted to endlessly labeling itself. The very culture that seeks to normalize itself and escape hurtful stereotypes nevertheless uses labeling as an organizing principle. And even more dismaying is how it all comes down to factors that are largely reduced to appearance and sexual acts.
This stands in contrast with heterosexual relations, which in my opinion center more around things like the couple's stability, financial prospects, social status, and general agreeableness.
I am not sure that gays want to be normalized. I am not even sure some of them want to be accepted. I think they enjoy being regarded as "queer". I believe they think it makes them somehow interesting.

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Jun 30, 2008, 09:03 AM

OK, enough of the Saltyesque gay diversion (he's gay, don't you know!)...

Why would anyone pay for something which is constantly thrown at them free of charge? Why? I mean, if you're into that kind of thing I have some air I can sell you. Competitive rates too.

design219  (op)
Professional Poster
Jun 30, 2008, 09:53 AM

Well this little bit of news seems appropriate here.
Brothel's 'double your stimulus' plan fights fuel crisis - CNN.com

Seems the hookers are doing their part to ease the pain at the pump for truckers!

My stupid iPhone game: Nesen Probe, it's rather old, annoying and pointless, but it's free.
Was free. Now it's gone. Never to be seen again.
Off to join its brother and sister apps that could not
keep up with the ever updating iOS. RIP Nesen Probe.

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Jun 30, 2008, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by design219 View Post
Seems the hookers are doing their part to ease the pain at the pump for truckers!
Fnarr fnarr.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 30, 2008, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by design219 View Post
Well this little bit of news seems appropriate here.
Brothel's 'double your stimulus' plan fights fuel crisis - CNN.com

So after some pumping at the brothel, you still have some money to do some pumping at the gas station.
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

@pplejaxkz
Senior User
Jun 30, 2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
I think you hit the limit of things people will cop to, even on the internet.
I'm going to have to stick with Dakar on this one. Although I never have been with a prostitute, and never will. I see no need to risk myself of catching something serious. I'll just stick to the single girlfriend route heh.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 30, 2008, 07:28 PM

I saw hooker downtown a couple years back that had a hog face. Like she was seriously half-woman half-pig....she was getting dropped off by some poor soul in a pickup truck.

Just talking about this makes me remember her face....her awful, pig-like face.

@pplejaxkz
Senior User
Jun 30, 2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
I saw hooker downtown a couple years back that had a hog face. Like she was seriously half-woman half-pig....she was getting dropped off by some poor soul in a pickup truck.

Just talking about this makes me remember her face....her awful, pig-like face.

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 30, 2008, 08:14 PM

I have a friend (no, not me - really) whom I know has paid for it on many occasions (I'm guessing around a dozen times). He's done it he says when he's out of town or when he has no steady girlfriend. I'm not 100% sure how he hooks up with these women (he's given me the major points, but I haven't done any research into the finer details), but he says he's very selective about how these women look. And he says he pays quite a bit for his high-price call girls.

And he says he wears a condom every time.

He's not a bad looking guy, and he makes enough money where he can (a) afford to do this, and (b) get enough non-professional women. He says he's not interested in a relationship, doesn't want to try to pursue short-term relationships, especially if he's out of town and in the mood (I guess) and that this is satisfying enough for him at the moment. He's had plenty of girlfriends, so I guess he finds this more convenient for now.

Kinda like Charlie Sheen. Or governor Spitzer.

Forum Links
Forum Rules