Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Powerbook 1.5 Ghz Aluminum (~ 22 months applecare left)

FS: Powerbook 1.5 Ghz Aluminum (~ 22 months applecare left)
spacecadet610
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 6, 2006, 10:08 AM

This is my prized laptop computer that has been babied since it was purchased 1 year ago. There is still 22 months of Applecare warranty left on the laptop which can be transferred to new owner (normal warranty is 1 year with new powerbook). There are no dead pixels on the screen, and it is super quiet and been the best laptop i've ever owned. No marks on the screen (always used screen protector) and in interest of full disclosure has only minimal scuff works that i can only see with bright light and at certain angles. I upgraded with a 1 gb memory stick for a total of 1.5 GB. Pictures can be provided upon request.

I am selling this laptop for $1300 shipped (please add 3% if paying with paypal). My ebay id is spacecadet610 (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS) and i am a very reputable seller. Email at [email protected] if interested.

Some additional specs:
-1.5 GHz PowerPC G4 processor with 167 MHz system bus
-1.5 GB DDR SDRAM (two SO-DIMM slots support up to 2 GB), 80 GB hard drive, slot-loading Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
-One FireWire 400 port, one FireWire 800 port, two USB 2.0 ports, and one PC Card/CardBus slot supporting one Type I or Type II card
-Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) ethernet, 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme wireless, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, and 56K V.92 modem
15.2-inch (diagonal), 1280 x 854 resolution, TFT widescreen display

Forum Links
Forum Rules