Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > windows RG

windows RG
MARINEOSX
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 23, 2005, 06:29 AM

This is amazing! LMAO! you have to check it out. I ran into it a while ago and did again tonight and it was just as fun. So I thought I would share.

WINDOWS RG
Bless those that sacrifice for us all.

CD Hanks
Mac Elite
Jan 23, 2005, 06:41 AM

Dude, we've seen it many many many times before. In fact for some reason there has been a reason spurt of people posting this lately.
<some witty quote that identifies my originality as a person except for the fact everyone else does the same thing>

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jan 23, 2005, 06:46 AM

Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

CharlesS
Posting Junkie
Jan 23, 2005, 06:49 AM

I think it's starting to look like the mods should make this one a sticky.

Ticking sound coming from a .pkg package? Don't let the .bom go off! Inspect it first with Pacifist. Macworld - five mice!

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jan 23, 2005, 06:58 AM

Because people just discovering Windows RG are the observant sort that always checks the stickies before posting anything. (I mean, it hasn't even been a day since the last time this was posted, has it?)

Personally, I'm convinced that stickies have some sort of eye-deflecting field around them.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

MARINEOSX  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 23, 2005, 07:04 AM

never said I just recently found it. I will quote my self and maybe you can read it this time. "Iran into this a while ago"

The point was just to share if you already know about it and it has been here so many times then don't look at it or respond to it. That should be very simple and it will save you a click of the mouse. So don't worry about it. I accidently ran into it tonight and thought I would share. That sounds familiar too. HMMMMM oh yes I did write that in the first post. Amazing

Oh and I see a sticky that says members photo directory and a Mac os X os is now Mac os. That does sound just like don't post windows rg or don't post things that have been here within a day. Also that everyone lives on this one site just waiting every waking hour to see what new posts are started, or to read every one of them that they don't even find interesting. But I guess those people just have lives and should put it on hold for this site. One question though. Do you think that everyone on this site including the ones that signed up maybe within the last week and have posted 2 times in the forum for the gear they purchased have come here to see? Possibly but not likely.
( Last edited by MARINEOSX; Jan 23, 2005 at 07:12 AM. )
Bless those that sacrifice for us all.

demograph68
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2005, 07:39 AM

Thilo Ettelt
Senior User
Jan 23, 2005, 08:48 AM

Agasthya
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2005, 09:49 AM

Originally posted by MARINEOSX:
never said I just recently found it. I will quote my self and maybe you can read it this time. "Iran into this a while ago"

The point was just to share if you already know about it and it has been here so many times then don't look at it or respond to it. That should be very simple and it will save you a click of the mouse. So don't worry about it. I accidently ran into it tonight and thought I would share. That sounds familiar too. HMMMMM oh yes I did write that in the first post. Amazing

Oh and I see a sticky that says members photo directory and a Mac os X os is now Mac os. That does sound just like don't post windows rg or don't post things that have been here within a day. Also that everyone lives on this one site just waiting every waking hour to see what new posts are started, or to read every one of them that they don't even find interesting. But I guess those people just have lives and should put it on hold for this site. One question though. Do you think that everyone on this site including the ones that signed up maybe within the last week and have posted 2 times in the forum for the gear they purchased have come here to see? Possibly but not likely.
Maybe you should have tried searching before posting?

Also, your sig is too tall.

Xeo
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 23, 2005, 10:35 AM

Originally posted by Agasthya:
Maybe you should have tried searching before posting?

Also, your sig is too tall.

Forum Links
Forum Rules