Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > AnyDay.com Alternatives with MacOS Support

AnyDay.com Alternatives with MacOS Support
HotDog
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 28, 2000, 05:06 PM

Anyone know of any AnyDay.com like service for the PalmOS that offers MacOS support?

Alex Rodriguez

SpeedRacer
Senior User
Aug 21, 2001, 02:08 PM

Originally posted by HotDog:
<STRONG>Anyone know of any AnyDay.com like service for the PalmOS that offers MacOS support?

Alex Rodriguez</STRONG>
Alex -

You need to check out ScheduleOnline.com. They offer great Mac support, a superb user-interface, and even email collection services and 20MB free upload/download space integrated into their website.

Blows AnyDay/Palm's online web service out of the water!

Speed

homuss
Sep 2, 2001, 04:39 AM

Originally posted by SpeedRacer:
<STRONG>

Alex -

You need to check out ScheduleOnline.com. They offer great Mac support, a superb user-interface, and even email collection services and 20MB free upload/download space integrated into their website.

Blows AnyDay/Palm's online web service out of the water!

Speed</STRONG>
Schedule online.com might be great but it is not free. it costs $20 a year. At this stage I don't believe there are any sites offering syncing ability for macs.

Yahoo calender does offer an export/import facility but i have never been able to get it to work.
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 =

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2001, 08:35 PM

We should petition Palm for Mac support. Do you have any idea how many Mac users have Palm OS Products? Tons. Mac users are typically ahead of the curve. After all Macs do cost some more than the average PC.

SpeedRacer
Senior User
Sep 3, 2001, 11:23 PM

Originally posted by homuss:
<STRONG>

Schedule online.com might be great but it is not free. it costs $20 a year. At this stage I don't believe there are any sites offering syncing ability for macs.

Yahoo calender does offer an export/import facility but i have never been able to get it to work.</STRONG>
Funny. Just checked the SO website and, yes the standard "Silver" account says $20/year, but i've been using it for over 9 months and still no charges here. Then again, for 15MB of email and file storage space, great calendering features, and best-of-class synchronization i'd be likely shell out the $20/year either way if need be.

And SO definitely does offer fullly functionality for Palm or Entourage synchronization. Work great in all the times i've used it.

Speed

ifirewire
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 4, 2001, 08:56 AM

Originally posted by SpeedRacer:
<STRONG>
Funny. Just checked the SO website and, yes the standard "Silver" account says $20/year, but i've been using it for over 9 months and still no charges here.
</STRONG>
could it be that the $20 subscription is new? did you have to provide your credit card details?

if the service is as good as you say i'd also consider paying. but i'd at least like a "try before you buy option".

it is quite surprising that my.palm.com does not have mac support. i'd suggest everyone goes to the site and registers. just click on the help section and register your interest.

as a side note ... does anybody else find the palm.com and the my.palm.com sites sluggish. i'm on cable and boy are they slow to load!

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2001, 12:24 PM

It was free when I signed up.

Forum Links
Forum Rules