Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Burn Notice Finale

Burn Notice Finale
BadKosh
Professional Poster
Aug 27, 2010, 02:51 PM

So? What did you think? Who picked up the Bible case after the crash? Will Jesse come back to be a part of the team? Has the possible death of John Barrett make it impossible for the guys to get 'un-burned' ??

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 28, 2010, 04:52 PM

I liked it. It held true to the pattern, they reveal just enough to keep things moving, but don't belabor the exposition. I think Jesse will be in and out with them, as convenient (for the character or the writers ). I approve, because I was getting tired of him just being their obedient side-kick. I think one of Vaughn's goons picked up the Bible case (they were the ones in pursuit after all), and next season Vaughn himself will somehow be squashed by the higher-ups and the next guy up the chain will take over coercing Michael into helping them figure out how to decode it. I don't think Simon would have made himself dependent on Barrett, so I don't predict that being a problem. That's my take, based on the formula from previous seasons.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 30, 2010, 01:12 PM

So what's your prediction BadKosh?

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 31, 2010, 08:21 AM

I think they will get Jesse back into the business, and he will try to get Westen back in, but probably not succeed. Jesse will become the guy on the inside as they both try to get the Bible back and screw the bad guys. Fiona will have a new tan and less clothes. Sam will find out he's a Zombie.(probably not)

andi*pandi
Aug 31, 2010, 08:32 AM

It could have been Vaughn's men, or it could have been one of the black sunglasses and tshirt brigade of Barrett's. All I saw were black combat boots and pants.

They have a tendency to come back after a break and reset, so I kind of agree that Vaughn's role will change, either by being shot or by stopping pretending to be a friend.

I like the idea of Jesse as new inside man. Sam's buddies must be sick of doing favors for him.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Sep 6, 2010, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
It could have been Vaughn's men, or it could have been one of the black sunglasses and tshirt brigade of Barrett's. All I saw were black combat boots and pants.
The hand that picked up the case was wearing long sleeves.

Forum Links
Forum Rules