Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > 12 Hours 20 Minutes until 10.2

12 Hours 20 Minutes until 10.2 (Page 6)
Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2002, 02:40 PM

Originally posted by kman42:
<STRONG>could you offer some more detail on your speculation? I'm still a little sketchy.</STRONG>
Berkeley DB (and its relatives, DBM, DB2, and so on) is a flat-file database system. While not nearly as powerful as, say, Oracle (or even FileMaker Pro), you can do a surprising amount of stuff with it. In particular, it's very good for searching through lots of data.

Most Unix distributions come with some variant of DB, and Darwin/OSX has been no exception. However, Apple has never used it for anything until now.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

dbergstrom
Dedicated MacNNer
May 6, 2002, 02:41 PM

Jobs: "A week from tomorrow there'll be some news on the server front." May 14th: Apple introducing a dedicated server, rack mount model.

What else can the rumor sites speculate about now???
Don

SkullMacPN
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 02:41 PM

Rackmount! OMFG I'm gonna pass out soon.

kman42
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 02:42 PM

I guess it's noon on hte OSX clock!

Osirisis
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 02:43 PM

Move over LCD iMac... Rack mount servers... Now there's an announcement worth waiting for...

SkullMacPN
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 02:43 PM

I wonder how long before those CDs end up on IRC, Hotline, and P2P sharing services. ^_^

gorickey
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2002, 02:45 PM

Those CD's better show up on Carracho damn fast.....I'll mirror if interested....

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2002, 02:46 PM

I have a cube with the radeon card. I think this will support Quartz Extreme! anyone know for sure?
The Cubes are AGP 2x, but I'm not sure if the Radeon will push it.

Are the Cubes' vid. cards upgradable?

BrunoBruin
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 02:47 PM

I have a cube with the radeon card. I think this will support Quartz Extreme! anyone know for sure?
Same set-up here. It sounds like it will. 32MB and 2X AGP, I don't know why it wouldn't.
"I'm an award-winning creative, the rules of society no longer apply to me."

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2002, 02:47 PM

Rack Mount Servers? That IS totally AMAZING! I don't even know where to start?!? I wonder what they look like

It's the next logical step if Apple is serious about getting into the server market.

workerbee
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 02:48 PM

Originally posted by yellar:
<STRONG>Its about time for Steve's famous "one more thing..." Can you imagine what that might be given what has already been talked about today?!</STRONG>
No!

Stop it already!
MBP 15" 2.33GHz C2D 3GB 2*23" ACD

wil
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 02:49 PM

Originally posted by ::maroma:::
<STRONG>

The Cubes are AGP 2x, but I'm not sure if the Radeon will push it.

Are the Cubes' vid. cards upgradable?</STRONG>
Well, the radeon shows up as AGP in apple system profiler, it has 32mb. i really really hope it works

and i've heard of people upgrading the vid card with unsupported cards. may have to do that, just to get the speed boost.

Sealobo
May 6, 2002, 02:50 PM

what is a "rack mount server"?

Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2002, 02:51 PM

I am pretty server ignorant. Could someone briefly go over what the advantages are to having a rack mount server machine?

Agasthya
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 02:51 PM

Originally posted by workerbee:
<STRONG>

No!

Stop it already!</STRONG>
no updates in a while, I guess the show is over. Excellent job by the entire OS X team!! I can't wait to get my hands on a "preview" copy

piracy
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 02:52 PM

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2002, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by sealobo:
<STRONG>what is a "rack mount server"? </STRONG>
Rack mount servers are computers with specially-designed cases, such that they can be stacked together in large racks. They're very popular in the server market because you can put a whole lot of them in a relatively small space, and the rack sizes have been standardized for a long time.

It was rumored that you could make a plain G4 rackable if you took the handles off of it (I never tried it myself, not having a rack to try it with). But this would be the first Apple machine to officially be rackable. And this, too, is a Very Good Thing.

Does it mean much to consumers? Probably not, unless you want to buy one and co-locate it to serve Web stuff on.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Borborygmi
May 6, 2002, 02:54 PM

I'm hoping for an iTablet that can network with a rackmount server via airport. I'm in the medical field... imagine carrying around one of these and being able to access any and all patient/hospital information instantly and (hopefully) securely over a wireless connection. They must have SOMETHING big planned for this InkWell technology right? Man, this makes me all nostalgic for my Newton. &lt;sniff&gt; &lt;sniff&gt;.

KidRed
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by sealobo:
<STRONG>what is a "rack mount server"? </STRONG>
Servers (computers) that can be mounted together on a rack. Basically, to put a lot of servers together in a small space. Stackable computers more or less.
All Your Signature Are Belong To Us!

Bockie
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 02:56 PM

[Neo]Whoa![/Neo]

I am TOTALLY blown away by today's announcement!
I will gladly pay for this update.
09.11.01 - UNITED WE STAND

uochris
Forum Regular
May 6, 2002, 02:58 PM

Apple Previews 'Jaguar,' the Next Major Release of Mac OS X

Features Major New Technologies and Applications

WWDC 2002, SAN JOSE, Calif., May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Apple� (Nasdaq: AAPL - news) today previewed the next major version of Mac� OS X, code-named "Jaguar," to more than 2,500 Macintosh developers at its Worldwide Developers Conference. "Jaguar" will be available to customers in late summer 2002, and will further establish Mac OS X as the most advanced operating system in the world.

"Jaguar is packed with incredible new features that Mac OS X users are going to love, including our iChat instant messaging software," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "Jaguar takes the world's highest-volume UNIX-based operating system to the next level, adding amazing new technologies never before seen in any operating system."

"Jaguar" includes many innovative new features, such as:

-- iChat, Apple's new AIM-compatible instant messaging software that is
built into Mac OS X and integrated with the new Mail and Address Book
applications;
-- QuickTime(R) 6, the first complete solution for industry standard MPEG-
4 video and AAC audio streaming;
-- Rendezvous, Apple's proposed new industry standard for automatic
discovery of computers, devices, and services on IP networks (i.e.,
Ethernet, AirPort(R));
-- Address Book, Apple's new system-wide database for managing contact
information;
-- Finder(TM), now enhanced with spring-loaded folders and new instant
searching;
-- Sherlock(R) 3, Apple's all-new Internet search and services tool;
-- Quartz(TM) Extreme, the hardware accelerated Quartz graphics and
compositing engine;
-- UNIX Tools, the latest UNIX advancements including FreeBSD 4.4 updates,
the new GCC 3 compiler, IPv6 and IPSec; and
-- Windows Support, for increased compatibility with Windows networks with
SMB browsing and sharing as well as built-in PPTP VPN security.
http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback/
Apple doesn't read these message boards. If you have a complaint or suggestion for OS X send feedback where it will do some good.

Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2002, 03:01 PM

iChat�s innovative use of Aqua delivers a great new user experience for instant messaging.�iChat uses �dialogue bubbles� and buddy photos to present instant messages in a graphically conversational manner. iChat invitations pop on the screen in a simple and non-intrusive way using transparency and animation effects. iChat users can also automatically discover and chat with other iChat users on their local Ethernet or AirPort� networks.
From Apple's site.

Sounds pretty nifty!

Nonsuch
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 03:01 PM

What a show ... better than the last 3 keynotes.
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.

-- Frederick Douglass, 1857

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2002, 03:03 PM

What about ADC members who didn't attend WWDC? Will Apple be shipping dev. previews to them as well?

sumsugar
May 6, 2002, 03:06 PM

I'm still trying to absorb all of this, but did they come right out and say we would have usb printer sharing?

BTW with all of these goodies are we going straight from 10.1.5 to 11
MD Dual 1 Gigger with iBook 600 at the ready...

ARENA
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 03:07 PM

AWESOME keynote!!

I can't wait to use Jaguar....on the mean time, i'd love to see some snaps! but apple.com/macosx hasn't been updated yet

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 03:07 PM

So will this Quartz extreme shoosh *only* be available to 32 MB cards or will OpenGL and such have acceleration still but just slower...? Or will it be "No acceleration for you!! Come back with 32 MB card for acceleration"?

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2002, 03:09 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
<STRONG>Rack mount servers are computers with specially-designed cases, such that they can be stacked together in large racks. They're very popular in the server market because you can put a whole lot of them in a relatively small space, and the rack sizes have been standardized for a long time.</STRONG>
This STANDARDIZATION is really the crux of rackmounts.

19" racks are found in ANY area with specialized equipment, be it audio production, medicine, science, whatever. Virtually all equipment in these fields comes rack-mounted - provided the boxes don't constantly need to be opened and can be sufficiently controlled from the front panel.

Having Macs available from the shop in 19" rackmounts allows them to be seamlessly integrated with existing equipment anywhere, without the hassle of non-standard cases that need to be set aside.

MUCH nicer than having an extra CPU cabinet sitting around, or paying extra for after-market rackmounting (as my employer did for some of the Macs).

-s*

Nonsuch
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 03:13 PM

Originally posted by sumsugar:
<STRONG>I'm still trying to absorb all of this, but did they come right out and say we would have usb printer sharing?
</STRONG>
Yep.

I posted this already but it hasn't shown up; if it does I'll edit the redundant post. MacCentral's chronological recap of the keynote:

The event opened with a cathedral setting; a coffin on stage. Steve opened the coffin to reveal a Mac OS 9 box, and delivered a touching eulogy. "We are here today to mourn the passing of OS 9."

"Mac OS 9 is survived by the next generation, OS X," said Jobs. (The crowd applauded.)

"Mac OS 9 isn't dead for our customers, but it is for [developers]. Today we say goodbye to Mac OS 9 for all future development," said Jobs.

Apple expects to see 5 million Mac OS X users by the end of the year. "These are the guys buying the application software," he said.

Jobs calls the next step "X only." "It's time to drop OS 9," he said. "We can do things in X that we just can't do in 9 ... a hundred percent of what we're doing is X only." Cited Microsoft as an example of companies that are going X only.

Jaguar: "It is wonderful." Expect one more interim release between now and then, release coming "late this summer."

Schiller: "Apple is the largest vendor shipping UNIX to desktops. There are a lot of customers checking out Apple for the first time" that don't take Mac OS X seriously until they look at it. Schiller outlined some of the UNIX-based changes in Jaguar.

Windows users and developers "are our friends," said Schiller. The new version is more network-friendly with Windows systems. Mail services will work with Exchange servers.

Education customers will also get enhancements: Network management improved, and simple finder for kids. NetInstall enables admins to boot off network image and install and build that machine, completely automatically. Special needs users will see many enhancements. USB printer sharing, also.

Avie Tevanian on Jaguar tools: Apple has a number of different kinds of developers: Cocoa developers, UNIX command line developers, Carbon app developers. Different developers have different styles and different needs.

Performance of code generated by C++ compiler will be better than before. "Going from something that was mediocre at best to something that is truly outstanding."

"There's one thing I want you to do for me ... build great applications for OS X." A few things that Tevanian looks for to see if an OS X is "really good as opposed to just good:" Don't use CFM; Embrace new technologies in OS X, like virtual memory, threaded multiprocessing, etc., but don't "go wild;" make sure your apps support foundation technologies well; depend on Apple tools to help you figure out what's happening with your apps, how well they perform, and where they're having problems.

The overall goal here [at WWDC] is to develop really great applications for OS X," concluded Tevanian.

Jobs on new Jaguar features: Finder improvements -- integrated search, multithreading support, automatic thumbnail creation, spring loaded folders.

Sherlock 3. Pure HTML rendered into Sherlock 3, making it easier to preview content. New channels, new emphasis on channels (like Yellow Pages, for example). Bereskin showed example by pulling up directions and other information about local eateries.

QuickTime 6. Jobs: "Integrated into Jaguar." Highest quality video, open standard. AAC audio, invented by Dolby. Instant on streaming, free QuickTime broadcaster. Casanova then demonstrated various QuickTime 6 features, including the compression capabilities of AAC, the quality level of MPEG4 encoding.

Jobs: "This is the start of something very good." Feels that QuickTime 6 is the best MPEG4 technology available.

Universal Access. Zooming supported via Quartz. Screenreader -- cursor over text will read it to you. Full keyboard access. Visual notification. They're all available to developers in APIs in Jaguar.

Quartz Extreme: Takes the compositing engine in Quartz, and accelerates it in graphics cards. Combines 2D, 3D and video in one hardware pipeline via OpenGL. "Everything on the screen is being drawn in hardware by OpenGL." Requires AGP 2x and 32MB of video RAM.

It is not possible on older graphics cards like RAGE 128 cards, said Jobs -- that means it'll work on newer iMacs and eMacs, but not on older machines, he emphasized. AGP 2x and 32MB video RAM are required for this new technology. Jobs said this puts Apple two years ahead of "the other guys."

Inkwell. Handwriting recognition technology. Recognized by any application that uses text, even basic UNIX applications like Terminal.

Rendezvous. Dynamic IP discovery. Lets computers "dynamically discover each other and share them." Proposing as a new industry standard. Jobs cited example of multiple Macs working at home sharing MP3 files with iTunes between multiple computers. Demonstrated example of MP3 files streaming over AirPort. Works with any IP-ready device; built into Jaguar and will also be offered as an open industry standard that can be built into specific devices.

Mail. Sophisticated rules added. Auto merge mailboxes (multiple accts merged into a single mailbox). Cross mailbox searching. Color highlighting. Security features added. VPN client. Spam filtering. QuickTime support.

Jaguar also features database technology which can be used for any app, system wide. Tied into Bluetooth. LDAP searching built in too.

iChat: AIM-compatible messaging built in to Jaguar. Can create buddy list of anyone on the local network, as well. You can use your Mac.com name and don't need AOL account. Sorting. "First time AOL has let anyone under the tent," said Jobs (although others have reversed-engineered AIM compatible chat apps).

Jaguar Server: Net Install and Net Boot support. Every single server can install off of that. Built in Open Directory (LDAP). Server-optimized Java Virtual Machine.

Jobs: "A week from tomorrow there'll be some news on the server front." May 14th: Apple introducing a dedicated server, rack mount model.

141 Jaguar-related sessions at WWDC, according to Jobs. Jaguar developer preview CD going to WWDC attendees today. (6 CDs: 2 client, 2 developer, 2 server CDs.)
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.

-- Frederick Douglass, 1857

workerbee
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 03:23 PM

Originally posted by agasthya:
<STRONG>

no updates in a while, I guess the show is over. Excellent job by the entire OS X team!! I can't wait to get my hands on a "preview" copy </STRONG>
Nonononoooo. That was not some run-of-the-mill "excellent job". That was freakin' awesome! That was the best show ever put on by Apple. Gawd, it's been quite a few years I've been following the Apple soap, but this blows it all away. Including the cynisism (sp?) built up over the years.

In the immortal words of one macfixit board member: "I am geek. Hear me roar!"

wil
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 03:35 PM

[supported cards below]

*nVidia: GeForce2MX, GeForce3, GeForce4 Ti, GeForce4 or GeForce4MX. ATI: any AGP Radeon card. 32MB VRAM recommended for optimum performance.

this from the apple site!

wil
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 03:36 PM

DOH!!!! Check out the reference to Inkpad!!!!! WTH! that's is a slipup if I ever saw it.

Ink
Jaguar features advanced handwriting recognition. Graphics professionals will appreciate the ability to input text via stylus instead of switching to the keyboard. You can write directly in Mail messages and TextEdit documents, and use the InkPad to insert text into applications that don�t support Ink directly. Ink requires an input tablet.

[okay maybe it's just a software interface thing, but for a second I thought they were referring to upcoming hardware ]

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: wil ]

kwiersma
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 6, 2002, 03:38 PM

Sweet! I must admit I am impressed with what Apple is doing with OS X. I was only expecting some speed improvements and bug fixes for this next release. Maybe some Finder improvement too, but this is impressive.
http://www.apple.com/macosx/newversion/

iamnotmad
Senior User
May 6, 2002, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by wil:
<STRONG>[supported cards below]

*nVidia: GeForce2MX, GeForce3, GeForce4 Ti, GeForce4 or GeForce4MX. ATI: any AGP Radeon card. 32MB VRAM recommended for optimum performance.

this from the apple site! </STRONG>
Can you proivide a link? This gives a little hope to tibook 667 owners with the radeon mobility w/16mb (hopefully supported, just maybe not the same performance increase).

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 03:48 PM

"32MB VRAM recommended for optimum performance"

A bit of hope for older machines that can't get 32 MB cards in them that some acceleration will happen?

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 03:51 PM

"Apple showed the use of Rendezvous to make iTunes into a music jukebox for your whole house. You could keep all your music on the iMac in the den, and then listen to the iMac�s playlists using iTunes on your iBook connected to the living room stereo."

That's pretty bloody sweet!!

gyc
Dedicated MacNNer
May 6, 2002, 03:53 PM

Sherlock 3 looks almost identical in functionality to Watson. I really hope that Apple's actually working with Watson developers instead of just ripping them off.

Spirit_VW
Senior User
May 6, 2002, 03:54 PM

After perusing the screenshots @ Apple's site, it looks to me like Sherlock 3 is eerily similar to Watson with a brushed metal interface. Wonder if Apple's been doing some buying?

Speaking of brushed metal, I hope you like it - Sherlock 3, the new improved Address Book, and iChat all share the brushed metal look. Me, I don't mind. I've always thought the brushed metal look was nifty.

EDIT: Also, the screenshot at Apple's site (unless I'm seeing things) shows Sherlock 3 with NO file searching capability. I guess the new Search field in the Finder is now the way of doing it, huh? Doesn't seem to be any way of doing it with Sherlock 3. Maybe Sherlock 3 and Watson are closer than I thought...

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: Spirit_VW ]
Kevin Buchanan
Fort Worthology

kman42
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 03:57 PM

Originally posted by Spirit_VW:
<STRONG>After perusing the screenshots @ Apple's site, it looks to me like Sherlock 3 is eerily similar to Watson with a brushed metal interface. Wonder if Apple's been doing some buying?

Speaking of brushed metal, I hope you like it - Sherlock 3, the new improved Address Book, and iChat all share the brushed metal look. Me, I don't mind. I've always thought the brushed metal look was nifty.</STRONG>
yeah, some people hate it. I don't mind it too much. I'm glad to see they are at least being consistent. If it's got brushed metal, it's from Apple.

kman

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2002, 04:00 PM

I hope Apple doesn't forget to improve the help system.
weird wabbit

uochris
Forum Regular
May 6, 2002, 04:03 PM

I wonder how much extreme quartz will help with web page rendering? It's certainly no secret that browsing on OS X is much slower than it is on even old windows boxes. I'm not sure how much of the poor performance is due to explorer or netscape and how much is due to the CPU being forced to do all the work.
http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback/
Apple doesn't read these message boards. If you have a complaint or suggestion for OS X send feedback where it will do some good.

workerbee
Mac Elite
May 6, 2002, 04:04 PM

Originally posted by kman42:
<STRONG>

yeah, some people hate it. I don't mind it too much. I'm glad to see they are at least being consistent. If it's got brushed metal, it's from Apple.

kman</STRONG>
Is it just me, or is Apple's page strangely underplaying what's really exciting about Jaguar, and overplaying the iApplication brushed-metal thingies?

Agasthya
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 04:12 PM

why didn't jobs preview the "throwable" minidock icons?

boardsurfer
May 6, 2002, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by workerbee:
<STRONG>

Is it just me, or is Apple's page strangely underplaying what's really exciting about Jaguar, and overplaying the iApplication brushed-metal thingies?</STRONG>

I would agree. They have iChat on top of the list! Yeah its cool, but I think the hardware acceleration should be more high profile.

Sherlock 3 really appears to have Watson audience targeted. I love Watson, and wonder how Apple can improve on it if at all.

And it's settled, time for a new Mac!

BS

Andrew 8808
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2002, 04:50 PM

I want it. I want it right now. Is it September yet?
Only downside is, I know this is a pay upgrade, and I don't mind paying for it (anyone know how much it'll be?) but I'll have to buy a new video card to take full advantage of the quartz thing. Oh well.

Smircle
Forum Regular
May 6, 2002, 04:53 PM

Whoa is iChat ugly. Unbelievable. I am completely shocked, unable to find words.
I mean, XP 10.2 looks promising all in all, but this? Shareware-authors 5 years ago could have done this, but the poster child of UI design?

Oneota
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 04:54 PM

Well, I've been talking to a friend who's been in communication with one of Apple's kernel engineers, and it sounds like if you don't have a Quicksilver G4, you won't get that much of a boost out of the Quartz Extreme thing.

Yeah, your non-Quicksilver G4 may qualify, but the AGP bus is on the Northbridge on the Quicksilver, which gives it much better performance. Older G4s didn't hook the AGP bus into the Northbridge (they presumably went through the southbridge, or got hooked in somewhere else), so Quartz Extreme won't give non-quicksilvers anywhere near the boost the new G4s will enjoy.

Granted, this is 2nd-hand info, but the first-hand source is the guy who gets to look at the code, so I'd say it's pretty reliable.

Don't know about PowerBook G4 or newer iBook owners, though.
"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

Agasthya
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 04:56 PM

Originally posted by Smircle:
<STRONG>Whoa is iChat ugly. Unbelievable. I am completely shocked, unable to find words.
I mean, XP 10.2 looks promising all in all, but this? Shareware-authors 5 years ago could have done this, but the poster child of UI design?</STRONG>
Prepare to be destroyed. I do believe you just said XP 10.2.

kman42
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 04:57 PM

Originally posted by Oneota:
<STRONG>Well, I've been talking to a friend who's been in communication with one of Apple's kernel engineers, and it sounds like if you don't have a Quicksilver G4, you won't get that much of a boost out of the Quartz Extreme thing.

Yeah, your non-Quicksilver G4 may qualify, but the AGP bus is on the Northbridge on the Quicksilver, which gives it much better performance. Older G4s didn't hook the AGP bus into the Northbridge (they presumably went through the southbridge, or got hooked in somewhere else), so Quartz Extreme won't give non-quicksilvers anywhere near the boost the new G4s will enjoy.

Granted, this is 2nd-hand info, but the first-hand source is the guy who gets to look at the code, so I'd say it's pretty reliable.

Don't know about PowerBook G4 or newer iBook owners, though.</STRONG>

fine by me. I have a G4/867

Mediaman_12
Professional Poster
May 6, 2002, 05:01 PM

Aaagggggh! Waiting for this is going to be worse than the Public Beta to 10 final wait after Steves Macworld NY(?) demo

One things for sure WE ARE paying FULL PRICE for this upgrade, I will be stunned if it comes for the same price as the 10.1 upgrade.

Forum Links
Forum Rules