Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > What happened to Sascha's Iconset?

What happened to Sascha's Iconset?
Robert F
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 27, 2005, 02:16 PM

I wonder why Sascha H�hne at http://www.rad-e8.com/ is so quiet? He has promise to release the "MINIUM" icons over and over, been showing previews by previews, saying the iconset will be released soon, and when that didn�t happen saying soon again etc. And still no result...

Hmm... honestlly, what is he doing? Is he dead or something? By looking at his site I can see that he hasn�t come with anything new since december 2004, and soon we have February 2005...

Notice... Sasha actually said already in December 2003 that the "MINIUM" icons should be released soon...

I think I maybe have given up to see any new iconset by Sasha...

Anyone that have any new information besides the information at his site about the status for the MINIUM icons?

RimshotDesign
Jan 27, 2005, 02:53 PM

lool

you know sacha should have a lot of work... and he is perfectionist... so creat icon set is really long work... ( i know that cause i'm working on icon set too)

so be patient and we'll see..

brutal
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2005, 03:31 PM

Maybe he just got pissed off because everyone ripped his icons from the previews, and is now punishing us all.

underwood
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2005, 03:45 PM

never never use "MINIUM!!!" as topic, unless it's a release announcement thread or i'll have you!

*throws fist*

Robert F  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 27, 2005, 03:50 PM

Originally posted by underwood:
never never use "MINIUM!!!" as topic, unless it's a release announcement thread or i'll have you!

*throws fist*
I really understand. But why do you think I wrote "MINIUM"in the topic? Ofcourse, to get your attention. I problably want to see the MINIUM iconset being released as much as you like.

Robert F  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 27, 2005, 03:51 PM

Originally posted by brutal:
Maybe he just got pissed off because everyone ripped his icons from the previews, and is now punishing us all.
Hmm.. maybe? I really not hope so.

Robert F  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 27, 2005, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by RimshotDesign:
lool

you know sacha should have a lot of work... and he is perfectionist... so creat icon set is really long work... ( i know that cause i'm working on icon set too)

so be patient and we'll see..
Well, that was what Sasha said too in November or December 2004, and I understand. But that is not the point. You see, yet he said that the release for the iconset would be soon.

In a couple of days we have February 2005. That is not soon. I don�t�like when people builing up big expantations and then doesn�t keep there words. Sasha may be a good (icon) designer, but he for sure isn�t good at keeping his words.

But I try to be patient... and hopefully we�ll se the iconset soon. That would be great!

Makki
Mac Elite
Jan 27, 2005, 05:03 PM

Title is fixed i agree the MINIUM iconset was deceiving.

Komisar
Mac Elite
Jan 27, 2005, 05:10 PM

I agree too but there are a bunch of post and threads about this... it could be your first lockination ....

Hi I'm Ben
Mac Elite
Jan 27, 2005, 09:20 PM

Originally posted by Robert F:
Well, that was what Sasha said too in November or December 2004, and I understand. But that is not the point. You see, yet he said that the release for the iconset would be soon.

In a couple of days we have February 2005. That is not soon. I don�t�like when people builing up big expantations and then doesn�t keep there words. Sasha may be a good (icon) designer, but he for sure isn�t good at keeping his words.

But I try to be patient... and hopefully we�ll se the iconset soon. That would be great!
maybe we'll get lucky and he'll charge you for them too.

Makki
Mac Elite
Jan 27, 2005, 10:21 PM

lol $10.00 US each

Forum Links
Forum Rules