Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > [ANN] PlasterAGV updated for SS v2

[ANN] PlasterAGV updated for SS v2
Gerrit Vanoppen
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 18, 2004, 03:07 PM

Nothing really changed within the theme, but two iconsets were added : the inevitable Serenity Blue light by heylove and a somewhat different set deSTYL - see this tread.

BTW - PlasterAGV v1 is still available for use with ShapeShifter v1.

Click the sig... Enjoy !

( Last edited by Gerrit Vanoppen; Nov 18, 2004 at 03:25 PM. )

Macanoid
Senior User
Nov 18, 2004, 04:20 PM

I totally love the icon set of this theme - absolutely brilliant. I have a question though: could please please please add an icon for both iCal and Adium - they look so out of place in my dock now Otherwise a big thumbs up

bentoon
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 18, 2004, 07:54 PM

and where would one download all this fantastic stuf?
The Icons I want too!

bentoon
http://www.reelshit.com

bentoon
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 18, 2004, 07:57 PM

Ne-ver-mind

muchos Garcias

Originally posted by bentoon:
and where would one download all this fantastic stuf?
The Icons I want too!

bentoon
http://www.reelshit.com

Gerrit Vanoppen  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 19, 2004, 02:02 AM

Originally posted by Macanoid:
I totally love the icon set of this theme - absolutely brilliant. I have a question though: could please please please add an icon for both iCal and Adium - they look so out of place in my dock now Otherwise a big thumbs up
Thanks for your appreciation.

The iCal icon should be themed and eventually covered by the date (is that an iCal preference ?). Works over here, perhaps logout/login, restart, Repair Permissions ?

I didn't manage to change the Adium icon from within ThemePark. The app is listed, but there's no container. You can assign it the old way on the app Info Palet (deSTYL contains icons labeled "adi" and "cht"), and if you can come up with an alternative 3 letter code, I'll be happy to make the icon.

Macanoid
Senior User
Nov 19, 2004, 02:45 AM

really weird, doesn't seem to work for me. I changed back to Aqua, restarted, repaired permissions, cleaned caches, restarted. Applied Serenity icon set, repaired permissions and restarted. Everything look beautiful, except ...........iCal. (see screenshot). Look forward to any suggestions as to what it might be.

Gerrit Vanoppen  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 19, 2004, 03:12 AM

Originally posted by Macanoid:
really weird, doesn't seem to work for me. I changed back to Aqua, restarted, repaired permissions, cleaned caches, restarted. Applied Serenity icon set, repaired permissions and restarted. Everything look beautiful, except ...........iCal. (see screenshot). Look forward to any suggestions as to what it might be.

If you'd care to follow this link, download guiKit again and reinstall. Sorry for the inconvenience.
As to the Adium icon, there's a Serenity look-alike in my own Plaster icons, also available as a separated download (I preferred not to mingle them with heylove's).

eyevaan
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 19, 2004, 12:31 PM

FAB! Always using Plaster and Underling SGV kits. nice work love the extras. thx for sharing with all of us.

Oh and to Heylove for giving you permission to bundle her work with it.

Macanoid
Senior User
Nov 19, 2004, 02:13 PM

Hi Gerrit, please check your PM. And btw - the new kit works beautifully. Amazing piece of work and amazing service.

Ice Spectre
Nov 19, 2004, 11:23 PM

This is awesome.
I love this theme, simple but amazing.
And thankyou SO much for bundling the icons in with it, they are great.

Forum Links
Forum Rules