Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > "smart" shelves?

"smart" shelves?
kcm3
Dec 18, 2007, 12:10 PM

Hi guys,

I just downloaded DL to give it a try because I think it will be a perfect gift for someone I know. One thing I'm looking for, but can't find, is a way for shelves to populate themselves. Based on metadata. Something like "smart playlists" in iTunes. Seems to me that the only way to get items on a shelf is to drag them there, is that correct?

My specific use case is that I would like to have an easy way to view vinyl albums and CDs on separate shelves. But there are a number of other practical applications.

Any chance something like this is coming in DL2?

That aside, this is a heck of a program, and I may have to get a copy for myself as well.

Thanks,

Kyle

kcm3  (op)
Dec 18, 2007, 01:48 PM

so, after looking at the DL2 feature list, it sounds like this will do what I'm referring to. sweet!

Forum Links
Forum Rules