Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iOS Apps > Talk in leisure

Talk in leisure
Hortensius
Banned
Aug 16, 2012, 09:10 PM

Talk in leisure as there is no need to rush because of the heavy bills that might pop up any minute. The all new telephone call card resolves the issues. Now there are no hassles of footing heavy bills at the end of the month. The new telephone card or phone card is cheap as well as affordable. Make as many calls as you desire for a cost that is less than you desire. All calls that are made using call cards are charged at the lowest possible rate and thus the calls are cheap. Anyone likes it if the calls are cheap and they can make as many as calls as they want at the minimal cost. That is exactly how the story unfolds. The phone cards are cheaper than any other option that there is and are quite popular. Many people have chosen it over other facilities and consider it important. These phone cards have found its essential place in routine and are quite inevitable. We are lost without these cards. That is how beneficial they are. These call cards can be used to make the cheapest calls that there is.

reader50
Administrator
Aug 16, 2012, 09:27 PM

It's cheap *and* affordable? And you say people have chosen purchasing the card over facilities (property). This surprises me - I'd expect people to buy land more frequently than phone cards, considering land costs so much more.

I do have a question. What's the difference between the new telephone card, and the phone card?

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Aug 17, 2012, 12:16 AM

We are lost without these cards.

Thorzdad
Aug 17, 2012, 03:31 AM

This will definitely help me get my crack-dealing business off the ground! It solves so many problems with distribution! Many thanks!

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Aug 17, 2012, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Thorzdad View Post
This will definitely help me get my crack-dealing business off the ground! It solves so many problems with distribution! Many thanks!
This might be the best mod post ever.

Forum Links
Forum Rules