Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Official MacNN COVID-19 Thread

The Official MacNN COVID-19 Thread (Page 22)
subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 9, 2021, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
"Dr. Male" has to be the worst name for an OB/GYN.
Ohhhh… I can come up with worse ones.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 9, 2021, 04:14 PM

No injuries. Perp was arrested.

OreoCookie
Jun 9, 2021, 08:23 PM

"Dr. Male" has to be the worst name for an OB/GYN.
Just ask his wife how she feels about her name
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Thorzdad  (op)
Jun 9, 2021, 08:43 PM

The missus once had an OBGYN named Dr. Deecee. Pronounced D C. As in D&C.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jun 10, 2021, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Just ask his wife how she feels about her name
The doctor is a female.

andi*pandi
Jun 10, 2021, 09:31 AM

I bet it's pronounced "mal-aye" or something.

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 13, 2021, 04:10 PM

Back when I was stationed in South Mississippi, there was an optician/ophthalmology practice in Long Beach. It was called the “Pierce Eye Clinic.” Not an optimal name…. Dr. Pierce passed away about 3 years ago. Must have been good to keep a practice with that name going for as long as he did.

We may need a regular lounge thread on unfortunate doctor names…..

Subego, I wonder how the bus shooter will feel when he has to wear a mask in jail…. It’ll probably suck to be him. Glad the driver wasn’t injured, too.

Here in San Antonio our bus system has stayed with mandatory masks forever it seems. It’s posted as a federal requirement, and I haven’t heard of any issues related to this. Needless to say, we’re “different” from Chicagoland in a number of ways…

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2021, 06:03 PM

Yeah… the culture that’s developed amongst regular CTA riders is “don’t engage rule-breakers”. It probably won’t work, and there’s a non-zero chance of injury or death. This makes the mask situation complicated, especially on trains, which in the winter are de facto homeless shelters.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 14, 2021, 12:18 AM

To stay on topic, a friend of mine had a surgeon named “Doctor Proctor”.

My friend was feeling a little loopy as the anesthesia took effect and asked him “so, what did they call you as a kid? ‘Prock’?”

The last thing my friend remembered before he went under was the doctor holding up a scalpel and saying “no… they called me ‘asshole’”.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jun 14, 2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
Yeah… the culture that’s developed amongst regular CTA riders is “don’t engage rule-breakers”. It probably won’t work, and there’s a non-zero chance of injury or death. This makes the mask situation complicated, especially on trains, which in the winter are de facto homeless shelters.
The Venn diagram of "People who refuse to follow masking guidelines" and "people who refuse to get the vaccine" is basically a solid circle, so anything less than a 100% masking requirement with enforcement is going to end up with primarily the unvaccinated running around unmasked.

reader50
Administrator
Jun 14, 2021, 02:08 PM

A year ago, I figured most science skeptics would "snap out of it". Most were losing relatives or friends, and following the science reduces that.

Now, I'm increasingly thinking we should let natural selection take its course. Especially when they're willing, and how it would slightly increase the average IQ. It might even reduce car & health insurance, after a lot of the idiots die off.

Thorzdad  (op)
Jun 14, 2021, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by reader50 View Post
Now, I'm increasingly thinking we should let natural selection take its course.
The irony there, of course, is that that is exactly the approach the skeptics/deniers have been agitating for since day-1.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 14, 2021, 02:25 PM

I’m only a data point of one, but I somehow managed not to know anyone it killed personally (knock on wood).

I do know a “long-hauler” though.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jun 14, 2021, 02:29 PM

Now, I'm increasingly thinking we should let natural selection take its course. Especially when they're willing, and how it would slightly increase the average IQ. It might even reduce car & health insurance, after a lot of the idiots die off.
Unfortunately, we'd also lose many elderly, immuno-compromised, or kids that couldn't or weren't allowed to vaccinate. The whole goal of herd immunity is making the disease rare enough that even those that legitimately can't be vaccinated are protected. Anyone that firmly believes in the sanctity of human life must naturally advocate for the course that best preserves human life.

Thorzdad  (op)
Jun 15, 2021, 07:12 AM

OreoCookie
Jun 15, 2021, 07:41 AM

Unfortunately, we'd also lose many elderly, immuno-compromised, or kids that couldn't or weren't allowed to vaccinate.
Or, at present, pregnant women like my wife. (AFAIK no Covid vaccine has been approved for pregnant women.)

reader50
Administrator
Jun 15, 2021, 11:43 AM

That's at least murder-2. With a good case for murder-1 (pre-planned).
Authorities said a man identified as Victor Lee Tucker Jr., 30, got into an argument with a cashier about his face mask. He left the store without making a purchase but then immediately returned, pulled out a handgun and shot the woman, according to the statement.
He left, planning his return. Got gun from car presumably. Returned for the murder.

Georgia has the death penalty, and averages 2 executions per year (76 since 1983). This won't go well for the mask idiot.

Thorzdad  (op)
Jun 15, 2021, 01:54 PM

The wild card, of course, is that it's Georgia. Not as off-the-rails nutso as Florida, but it has a governor and atty.gen. already deep in dutch with the Trump crowd for certifying a lawful election. I will be very surprised if they charge him with murder-1.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jun 15, 2021, 01:55 PM

Or, at present, pregnant women like my wife. (AFAIK no Covid vaccine has been approved for pregnant women.)
(Congrats, BTW!!)

reader50
Administrator
Jun 15, 2021, 02:22 PM

I'm not sure if muder-1 is required for the death penalty in Georgia. From the Wikipedia page, it only requires "Murder" (presumably 1 or 2) with an aggravating circumstance. One of those is:
The offender knowingly created a great risk of death to more than one person in a public place by means of a weapon or device which would normally be hazardous to the lives of more than one person
According to the story, the idiot shot the cashier (dead). Then got in a shootout with an off-duty cop in the store (both injured). Idiot injured a 2nd cashier during the exchange. All took place in a public location. Arriving cops arrested the idiot as he was crawling towards the door (idiot taken to hospital). The off-duty cop was taken to the hospital as well.

Wikipedia is hardly a legal resource. But unless Georgia requires murder-1, his goose is cooked even with murder in the 2nd degree.

OreoCookie
Jun 16, 2021, 03:16 AM

(Congrats, BTW!!)
Thanks. I got my first dose of Moderna today. The arm felt a bit funny after the injection, but overall I feel good. I thought I had a hint of a headache, but that could very well be a case of the nocebo effect (the evil twin of the placebo effect where you imagine side effects into existence).

I'm super happy that in a month's time I'll be fully vaccinated. (Of course, I know I will have to wait two more weeks for full protection.) Science is really awesome.

Brien
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2021, 04:00 PM

A year ago, I figured most science skeptics would "snap out of it". Most were losing relatives or friends, and following the science reduces that.

The sad thing is I know lots of smart people in the anti-mask/vax crowd. Mah rights

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2021, 04:05 PM

Thanks. I got my first dose of Moderna today. The arm felt a bit funny after the injection, but overall I feel good. I thought I had a hint of a headache, but that could very well be a case of the nocebo effect (the evil twin of the placebo effect where you imagine side effects into existence).

I'm super happy that in a month's time I'll be fully vaccinated. (Of course, I know I will have to wait two more weeks for full protection.) Science is really awesome.
I’ve heard Japan was really slow with the vaccine rollout, so I’m curious…

1) Is that true
2) If so, why?

reader50
Administrator
Jun 24, 2021, 04:21 PM

I've been wondering about this too. With the Olympics coming up, I expected Japan to be vaccinating heavily for the past two months. Instead, they're doing a leisurely rollout?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2021, 05:27 PM

Its even weirder consider their aged population and respect for the elderly.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

OreoCookie
Jun 25, 2021, 01:37 AM

I’ve heard Japan was really slow with the vaccine rollout, so I’m curious…

1) Is that true
2) If so, why?
1) Yes. It is by far the slowest country amongst its peers. No contest.

2) Simple question, complicated answer. There is no single factor. But here are a few:

Japan's bureaucracy is sclerotic
In Japan the bureaucracy is very powerful, but does not want to adapt to change. It took until 2018 until our university allowed us to order stuff from Amazon. Because in their mind their bills weren't in the right format. Faxes are still used.

Why does that matter? Usually it takes a very long time for new vaccines to be approved, which is typically not an issue. The Japanese government was quite late finishing agreements with the major vaccine manufacturers. Even though the approval processes were fast tracked, they were still much slower than in the US, UK and EU. One reason are

Racist pharmaceutical laws
While I am not an expert on vaccine approval processes, as far as I understand in most places the relevant authorities want phase 1, 2 and 3 trial data as well as other documentation. Japan is unique in that it requires an additional domestic trial. That is a significant hurdle for manufacturers and if you are booked for years in advance, why bother. Indeed, Pfizer/BioNTech was initially the only vaccine manufacturer (of the ones that concluded contracts with the Japanese government!) to submit the papers for approval. That delayed approval for a 3 months, more for other manufacturers. (Approval was in the third or fourth week of February if memory serves.)

The Japanese government is mulling just now whether it should approve the Astra Zeneca vaccine (insert facepalm emoji). I am sure they would have preferred rolling out mRNA-based vaccines only.

No domestic vaccine development
If you look towards Europe, China, Russia and the United States, they all had domestic vaccine efforts. I don't want to give vaccines a nationality, not least because they are all built on international research and mass production is a problem that is equally difficult. Not so for Japan. They rely on imports and the efforts for domestic production are slow. Thing is that factories within the EU not only have to satisfy domestic demand, but until a few weeks ago had to export to the US and all sorts of other countries.

Vaccine hesitancy
I can't quite gauge this one, but it seems Japan is one of the more hesitant countries when it comes to vaccines. They have had one issue where the link between side effects and the vaccine could not even be established scientifically, but caused the government to stop promoting the use of vaccines in the adult population. For example, vaccine rates for HPV amongst women is in the single digits if I remember correctly. My wife didn't even know about its existence. I think this is also the reason why they have not yet approved the Astra Zeneca vaccine, the rare complications among especially younger women (cerebral venous sinus thrombosis) had them spooked I am sure.

Low incidence rate
The saving grace was the low incidence rate. Just to give you an idea: I live in a state (ken) with close to 8 million people. We have had 9,138 documented cases of Covid-19 and 88 deaths. The low incidence rate relieved a lot of the pressure from the politicians.

Chaotic rollout
This is a huge one, and it keeps changing. Just understanding what the situation is is a motherforking mess. The distribution is handled locally, and many places do a rather poor job. For example, I got the vaccine unexpectedly early. According to the Japanese government, health care workers and people over 60/65 are prioritized. That's good. Beginning of June we got mail from our city telling us to wait, but that it'll be a while until I can get the vaccine. Importantly, you need a coupon to get your vaccine. Remember the coupon. (My wife is pregnant, so she'll have to wait until after birth anyway.) That was mildly confusing, because my university claimed in an email in May (two or three weeks prior) that age restrictions will be lifted on 31 May. Wot? It gets better. In the first or second week of June I get an email from my university that they have a few spots for vaccinations and I can register online. No coupon needed. (The coupon is called golden ticket by some who long to be vaccinated.) So I got my first shot on 15 June. On 14 June the Japanese government announced they will lift age restrictions on 16 June.

Could you follow my story? No? That's ok, because that was exactly my point. I really tried to pay attention and do the right thing. In the end I only got vaccinated, because I read some rando spam email by my university.

There is no effin' strategy. I dug a bit deeper, and it seems that the university along with some companies got “leftover spots”. But that seems far too, well, organized to be leftover appointments, it seems they allocated some doses to companies. And it seems it was just based on privilege, not need. One of our administrators (who is way, way too smart to be an administrator) initially assumed only professors were eligible. Fortunately, that was false, but it told me that I “read the air/atmosphere” correctly (a Japanese expression, meaning reading the room). She was able to get vaccinated. Her husband will be (or perhaps by now already has been) vaccinated once as his company also participates in this “leftover vaccine” program. Meanwhile, their daughter who is a volunteer at the Olympics is not vaccinated and will not be vaccinated.

The vaccination sites themselves are well-organized, though. It wasn't as quick as what I heard from relatives in Germany, but it was good.

Demand outstrips supply
Like in most places, demand is still outstripping supply. After the US started exporting their vaccines, the supply situation within Europe has improved quite a bit. Japan has no domestic production and is at the end of the queue, though, so supply is still scarce in many places.

I hope that helps. I am sure there are other factors I didn't think of off the top of my head.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 25, 2021, 04:40 AM

Excellent answer! Thank you!

We definitely had a bit of the chaotic rollout in Illinois. For weeks rural areas had tons of doses and the city had close to nothing. I was still trying to get one when Thorz mentioned Indiana was giving them to out-of-state residents, and I considered that a possibility.

I signed up for text notifications from the county, got one that said I needed to get to such and such website at such and such a time. Got put in a “virtual waiting room” to wait on a slot at a vaccination site 2 hours away. Bailed on that after 20 minutes.

I emailed my GP, just to get proof I was in a risk group, and for giggles I asked if he could get me a slot somewhere. Remarkably he could, but I had to wait two weeks. Right about when I got my first jab they had smoothed things out and suddenly they were available everywhere across the state in quantity.

The actual site was well managed. The hospital my GP works out of turned their atrium into a site. Took about 5-10 minutes each time.

Thorzdad  (op)
Jun 25, 2021, 08:07 AM

The hospital my GP works out of turned their atrium into a site.
Here in Indy, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway set-up an enormous drive-up vax tent city inside the track. It was pretty cool. I know a lot of people who took advantage of it. When May came, and they had to use the space for the race, they moved the entire operation across the street into a huge parking lot.

OreoCookie
Jun 25, 2021, 08:51 AM

Excellent answer! Thank you!
Welcome!
We definitely had a bit of the chaotic rollout in Illinois. For weeks rural areas had tons of doses and the city had close to nothing. I was still trying to get one when Thorz mentioned Indiana was giving them to out-of-state residents, and I considered that a possibility.
I am glad you got your first shot, too.

Stories like that are normal when vaccines are high in demand and there isn’t sufficient supply. Germany started its preparations for the vaccine distribution in December. Presumably, the government was in permanent contact with BioNTech (they had invested hundreds of millions of Euro in advance), so they knew when they had finished the phase 3 studies. Still, the roll out was on average much better organized, and the messaging was clearer. Clearly, bigger cities did a better job than smaller cities (on average, of course).

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 25, 2021, 09:09 AM

I actually made it past the two week mark on my second jab about a month ago.

That’s why I was kinda shocked when you mentioned you recently had your first.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jun 25, 2021, 09:45 AM

Thank you Oreo! Having a lot of school friends in Japan, I'd been wondering and really appreciate the detailed reply.

And people here in Germany were really going after the government for what they felt was delayed response and confused rollout/prioritisation…!

FWIW, I'm in a risk group and got my second shot three weeks ago. The prioritisation scheme has since been lifted, though doctors will still tend to prioritise, as capacities are limited.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jun 25, 2021, 01:31 PM

Low incidence rate
The saving grace was the low incidence rate. Just to give you an idea: I live in a state (ken) with close to 8 million people. We have had 9,138 documented cases of Covid-19 and 88 deaths. The low incidence rate relieved a lot of the pressure from the politicians.
As a fun comparison, the state of Iowa has a population of 3.1 million. We have had 373,000 cases and 6,124 deaths. But at least our economy is doing great.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 25, 2021, 06:09 PM

I got curious, and the numbers Google gives me for Aichi (which was my best guess) are 50K cases and 929 deaths.

Still much better than the US, but an order of magnitude off.

OreoCookie
Jun 25, 2021, 08:50 PM

I got curious, and the numbers Google gives me for Aichi (which was my best guess) are 50K cases and 929 deaths.

Still much better than the US, but an order of magnitude off.
I live in Tohoku prefecture, which is a little off the beaten path. We have comparatively little tourism and unlike Aichi prefecture are not part of the heart of Japan. (Aichi is home to Toyota, for example, and is part of the economic heartland of Japan.) So the local incidence is very low even when compared to other regions within Japan. However, I’d like to say that while Japan’s numbers look good in comparison with Europe and the US, they are by far the worst if it is compared with its geographic neighbors.

FWIW Aichi prefecture has about 7.5 million inhabitants, so adjusted for population, the number of Covid deaths are about 1/12 of Iowa. Although I don’t know whether you can compare Iowa to Aichi prefecture, I think the latter is more akin to New Jersey or New York, an East coast state with lots of industry.

The other point that is hidden is its unfathomably bad and in part racist immigration policies. For a long time Japanese citizens were treated differently from non-Japanese residents. Non-Japanese were prevented from returning. That was relevant for me, because I wanted to see my mom one last time, and I had to wait. Ideally, I would have wanted to go with my family, but that was a no go. (Imagine spending four days in a quarantine hotel with a three-year old and a pregnant wife.) Many students had gone to visit their families abroad when the pandemic exploded, and zero effs were given. In fact, new students are still unable to come, which is why many universities had to cancel their exchange programs (or will have to do so shortly). Very little affordances are made for spouses that would like to join their partners in Japan. It still does not matter whether or not you are vaccinated. Foreigners were accused of breaking quarantine when there was no evidence that they did so at a rate higher than Japanese. And many of the supposed cases of quarantine infractions were due to software bugs (you have to report your location once or twice a day). The list goes on.

The exceptions for athletes are a slap in the face of all foreign residents. Again, the very narrow minded policies don’t even do that correctly. One Canadian Olympian has to decide between staying at home to breastfeed her baby and go to the Olympics without her baby.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 25, 2021, 11:02 PM

That was relevant for me, because I wanted to see my mom one last time, and I had to wait. Ideally, I would have wanted to go with my family, but that was a no go.
Ugh. That’s awful.

I went with Aichi because that was the best match for “close to 8 million”. Google gives 9,138 cases and 88 deaths for Miyagi, but puts the total population at only 2.3MM. Still better than the US, obviously.

Here are the top states in deaths per 100K, so we can get a mixture of US population densities and attitudes. Miyagi has a little under 4 deaths per 100K if I mathed correctly. Aichi is a bit over 12

OreoCookie
Jun 25, 2021, 11:28 PM

I went with Aichi because that was the best match for “close to 8 million”. Google gives 9,138 cases and 88 deaths for Miyagi, but puts the total population at only 2.3MM. Still better than the US, obviously.
Yeah, I noticed I did something facepalm-worthy: my eyes slipped and memorized the area in square kilometers and mistook that for the population. Sorry about that stupidity. You’re right that this changes the numbers quite substantially.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 26, 2021, 12:35 AM

Yeah, I noticed I did something facepalm-worthy: my eyes slipped and memorized the area in square kilometers and mistook that for the population. Sorry about that stupidity. You’re right that this changes the numbers quite substantially.
No worries!

I admit, I got a little scared trying to imagine “out of the way” meaning 8 million people.

OreoCookie
Jun 26, 2021, 08:55 AM

Sendai, the city I live in, still has 1.1 million inhabitants*, although it feels smaller. But it isn’t small-small.

* I triple checked this time

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 26, 2021, 10:32 AM

Your city has a cool flag! Also cool for using violet, which I don’t see too often.

MacNNFamous
Senior User
Jun 30, 2021, 10:51 AM

So idk what is going to happen; my GF is immunocompromised but after june 7th, my work said "masks were no longer required if vaccinated", okay, fine, but ... they're not checking if people are vaccinated. I contacted HR about this, because I legit don't feel safe going to work in a county that is only 43% vaccinated, knowing that a lot of those assholes are just breathing in indoor spaces. CDC said I should just "keep taking precautions", but yeah, for the past year they've drilled into our ****ing heads that masks protect OTHER people, not the wearer, so me wearing a mask indoors with nobody else wearing masks seems pretty ****ing stupid.

They claimed they cannot check if employees are vaccinated due to it being a personal medical issue, which is 100% bullshit if it affects other people. Yesterday they announced we are back in office on August 30th, so I guess I am lookign for a job.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jun 30, 2021, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by MacNNFamous View Post
but yeah, for the past year they've drilled into our ****ing heads that masks protect OTHER people, not the wearer, so me wearing a mask indoors with nobody else wearing masks seems pretty ****ing stupid.
N95 and a face shield and you'd be fine.

reader50
Administrator
Jun 30, 2021, 12:41 PM

My impression agrees with Laminar. The comfortable cloth masks mostly protect others. But an N95 does offer (imperfect) protection to the wearer. And the face shield protects the eyes. Also imperfectly.

43% immunized isn't going to cut it for herd immunity. At least, not until ~80% of the non-immunized herd dies.

@Cash, are they still doing *anything* to check, like temperature checks at the entry points? Or have they given up entirely?

ghporter
Administrator
Jun 30, 2021, 04:22 PM

N95 is your friend. Masks work in both directions, and the push about “they protect others”, while not actually exaggerated, seems to have been a try at getting some altruism going. Fat chance in some places.

I’d go in fully masked and wearing a face shield. “I’m not worried about COVID, but any respiratory disease could really hurt my girlfriend, so I’m not going to bring anything home.” It management is really serious about both safety and privacy, they should be fine with your choice. If not, now is a great time to polish up that résumé anyway.

OreoCookie
Jun 30, 2021, 08:31 PM

So idk what is going to happen; my GF is immunocompromised but after june 7th, my work said "masks were no longer required if vaccinated", okay, fine, but ... they're not checking if people are vaccinated.
This is one of the reasons why I intend to continue wearing masks until we have reached herd immunity, even when I will have full vaccination status (currently I have received only one dose, my second one is due this month).
They claimed they cannot check if employees are vaccinated due to it being a personal medical issue, which is 100% bullshit if it affects other people. Yesterday they announced we are back in office on August 30th, so I guess I am lookign for a job.
I don’t know the legal situation, but it just sounds they don’t want to have to deal with anti-vaxxers.
[…] for the past year they've drilled into our ****ing heads that masks protect OTHER people, not the wearer, so me wearing a mask indoors with nobody else wearing masks seems pretty ****ing stupid.
AFAIK this is true, masks mostly do protect you from infecting others. They do protect you to some degree, too, but primarily, they protect others around you.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jul 1, 2021, 09:43 AM

I don’t know the legal situation, but it just sounds they don’t want to have to deal with anti-vaxxers.
Our managers are allowed to see their direct reports' vaccination status. Unvaccinated are required to be masked to and from their work stations, in all conference rooms, and in any situation where they can't social distance. I haven't seen a mask in weeks and I know many that are unvaccinated.

MacNNFamous
Senior User
Jul 1, 2021, 10:49 AM

Yup, they seriously won't check, and have given up entirely. We had the first ****ign death in the state and they took this so seriously, but thanks to Trump and his army of retards who think science is political, here we are. I still see that douchebags flags flying all over the place. I ****ing hate these people and I seriously hope covid mutates and just kills them all. World would be better off.

andi*pandi
Jul 1, 2021, 11:04 AM

We were leaving home depot and in the parking lot there was a car with a realistic Trump decal on the rear passenger window. Like he was in the car. Freaked us out.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jul 7, 2021, 09:08 AM

No reported COVID deaths in Illinois back on Monday.

ghporter
Administrator
Jul 7, 2021, 02:00 PM

Sadly, a number of states have had big upticks in their hospitalizations, mostly due to the Delta variant. Care to guess what color those states are?

I said “sadly,” but part of me says “they bought this problem themselves.” It’s still sad though.

Thorzdad  (op)
Jul 8, 2021, 10:53 AM

Forum Links
Forum Rules