Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The case against Hillary

The case against Hillary (Page 17)
OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 17, 2016, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
What think you, OAW?
I think the Minister is clearly not a Hillary fan.

And let's set aside his history of anti-white and ant-Jewish remarks. I have neither the time nor inclination to get into all that. What I will say is that his specific criticisms of Hillary Clinton's record have merit. She SUPPORTED the 1994 Federal Crime bill signed by her husband which resulted in a skyrocketing mass incarceration rate for African Americans on petty drug possession charges. Check out the Netflix Original "13th" for a documentary on the prison industrial complex that this legislation significantly exacerbated. It's a very powerful and illuminating work. That being said ... some of the more draconian provisions like the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine were actually pushed by the GOP Congress and President Clinton signed the legislation as a compromise given the political realities of divided government. But at the end of the day it became law on his watch so the Clintons have to OWN that. My own father REFUSES to vote for Hillary over this issue alone! At the same time they have both publicly acknowledged that the legislation went too far and apologized for those provisions (quite unlike their GOP Congressional counterparts). So in my view and the majority of the African-American electorate old enough to vote during the Clinton Administration she also gets CREDIT for that to one degree or another.

Additionally, she was in fact the ARCHITECT of the US intervention in Libya. Hillary is generally more hawkish than Obama and she certainly pushed him into it against his natural instincts. Presumably in fear of a Rwanda type massacre similar to what happened during the Clinton Administration. But at the end of the day he is the POTUS and the buck stops with him on that disastrous foreign policy blunder. And the Minister is particularly salty about what happened to Qaddafi because they had been friends and allies for decades.

In any event, it's easy to be uncompromisingly critical when you are the leader of an apolitical, apocalyptic religious sect called the Nation of Islam that ultimately believes that only submission to Allah can solve the problems of the world. For those of us who don't ascribe to such notions and must deal with political realities it's a different ball of wax.

OAW

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2016, 07:08 AM

I'm still waiting for a list of her accomplishments. just being in the job doesn't mean she was any good or successful at it.
I only find her expressing regret for all her horrid judgements and decisions she's made over the decades.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 18, 2016, 07:10 AM

"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2016, 10:22 AM

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 18, 2016, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
I'm still waiting for a list of her accomplishments. just being in the job doesn't mean she was any good or successful at it.
I only find her expressing regret for all her horrid judgements and decisions she's made over the decades.
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 18, 2016, 11:56 AM

45/47

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2016, 01:45 PM

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2016, 02:21 PM

Sooooooo............. Not as healthy as she claims!

New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, 'Cannot Walk Around' | LifeZette

andi*pandi
Oct 18, 2016, 04:11 PM

"New" emails are old news from 2009. Could be she was sick in 2009? heaven forfend!

Also, pet peeve drilled into me by a liberal journalism professor:

podium is the platform you stand on.
lectern is the tall box the microphone sits on that holds your notes.

get with it huma, and everyone else on the planet.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 18, 2016, 04:48 PM

Podium/lecturn the new magazine/clip

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2016, 12:10 AM

So, she was hospitalized in `09, `11, `12, `13, `15 (that we know of), and now `16, all while taking a cocktail of drugs that even pharmacology experts say makes her a ticking timebomb. But no, that's fine, these have all been isolated incidents. I'll say it again, she's obviously a very ill person and should be retired and taking care of her health, grandkids in tow, not working the most demanding job in the world.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2016, 09:39 AM

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2016, 10:58 AM

Mail drop #12.
Wikileaks Releases Another 1,803 Podesta Emails In Part 12 Of Data Dump; Total Is Now 18,953 | Zero Hedge
Another notable moment emerges in the emails, involving Hillary Clinton's selective memory. Clinton’s description of herself as a moderate Democrat at a September 2015 event in Ohio caused an uproar amongst her team. In a mail from Clinton advisor Neera Tanden to Podesta in the days following the comment she asks why she said this.

“I pushed her on this on Sunday night. She claims she didn't remember saying it. Not sure I believe her,” Podesta replies. Tanden insists that the comment has made her job more difficult after “telling every reporter I know she's actually progressive”. “It worries me more that she doesn't seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment,” she adds.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2016, 03:28 PM

Were you guys always fans of Wikileaks?

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Oct 19, 2016, 03:54 PM

Chongo hadn't mentioned the term "wikileaks" before June of this year, and BadKosh questioned Wikileaks' reliability in 2010 in this thread.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 19, 2016, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Chongo hadn't mentioned the term "wikileaks" before June of this year, and BadKosh questioned Wikileaks' reliability in 2010 in this thread.
He also called their procurement immoral. Unsurprisingly he didn't answer when asked what methods would meet his approval.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2016, 06:11 PM

Seems like everyone who was cheering on Assange, now wants him strung up by his balls.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2016, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Seems like everyone who was cheering on Assange, now wants him strung up by his balls.
I don't think anybody here has said that, so how can we relate to this?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2016, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I don't think anybody here has said that, so how can we relate to this?
Sorry. I should have specified the news networks.
45/47

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2016, 06:51 AM

Jeez, I just hope he's alright.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2016, 12:05 PM

45/47

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2016, 01:16 PM

The DNC is pulling all the stops to shut him up, but they keep screwing it up. It's pretty funny, I just hope he lives through it and they the assassination attempts, that will inevitably follow, will fail.

That should be the end of her, but the Left doesn't care. She should withdraw her candidacy, given this level of corruption (that makes what Nixon look like a boy scout), but she has no ethical standards or shame.

andi*pandi
Oct 20, 2016, 02:15 PM

The assumption being that if the Russians hacked Trump's emails, we would not find a) his campaign manager struggling to keep the candidate on message, b) trump staffers discussing how to discourage democrats voting, c) ridiculous ways to discredit anybody who criticizes Trump, d) Trump's reasons for not releasing taxes, or e) the location of Jimmy Hoffa.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 20, 2016, 02:40 PM

It's amusing to see conservatives so willingly accept what's been shown to be Russian propaganda. I think hacking can be a great source of activism in the 21st century, but it has potential to distort the truth if it's done in such a discriminatory fashion like Russia is doing.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 20, 2016, 02:41 PM

Does anyone on the pro-Trump side wonder why GOP or Trump documents haven't been hacked? Do any of you have any interest in that sort of content?

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2016, 02:43 PM

I'm still waiting for those who worked for the 2 sleazebag DEMOCRATS who were fired because of the O'Keefe reports to be arrested. Bus drivers, illegal voters etc

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 20, 2016, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Does anyone on the pro-Trump side wonder why GOP or Trump documents haven't been hacked? Do any of you have any interest in that sort of content?
Of course they don't. They don't care that he's a racist, sexist, childish, selfish, idiotic, tax-dodging, draft-dodging (probable) rapist. What could they possibly care about. Unless he's Hillary Clinton's secret twin in disguise.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 20, 2016, 03:34 PM

You don't get to answer for them.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 01:42 AM

It's amusing to see conservatives so willingly accept what's been shown to be Russian propaganda. I think hacking can be a great source of activism in the 21st century, but it has potential to distort the truth if it's done in such a discriminatory fashion like Russia is doing.
Not as amusing as seeing the Left scramble to deny every foul and unethical thing Clinton has ever done to further her career and build her net worth. Given the shocking suicide rate of her enemies and business associates, she's either a powerful servant of Cthulhu or everyone who deals with her ends up suffering from crippling depression. Nah, she just has them murdered, it fits her demeanor.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Of course they don't. They don't care that he's a racist, sexist, childish, selfish, idiotic, tax-dodging, draft-dodging (probable) rapist. What could they possibly care about. Unless he's Hillary Clinton's secret twin in disguise.
and you don't care that Hillary's (probably) a murdering psychopath. Who am I kidding, you guys don't mind those at all, just as long as they pay lip service to your causes and programs, while sitting at their $250k /plate DNC fundraisers.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2016, 06:35 AM

The Democrats have been completely ignoring the O'Keefe vids showing that DEMOCRATS have stuffed the ballot boxes for decades! Of course obeying laws isn't something liberals do. Democrats are cheaters, liars, and jerks. Where is the FBI, or DoJ on this? NOWHERE. They are controlled by president LIAR. HE approves of that kind of act. No outrage on the left. Why do you think that is?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2016, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
and you don't care that Hillary's (probably) a murdering psychopath. Who am I kidding, you guys don't mind those at all, just as long as they pay lip service to your causes and programs, while sitting at their $250k /plate DNC fundraisers.
If Hillary got up and said "I'm a murdering psychopath by the way." I might be inclined to believe it. Until then, its all just right-wing propaganda. Most of the shit flung at her has been thoroughly debunked by sane people. So you see its not that I don't care, its that I don't believe it. Most of the criticism of Trump however is based on things he has said himself, not on accusations or allegations from sitting Democrats, 100% biased news outlets (because those only exist on for the right) or suspected Democratic allies/stooges.

I don't really give a shit that she deleted a few emails though, you're right about that. And I'd sooner she spent middle east millions on charity work than have another sheik buy another gold Rolls Royce. Just like I'd sooner you elected her as POTUS instead of the angry orange rac/pist.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2016, 06:39 AM

The Democrats have been completely ignoring the O'Keefe vids showing that DEMOCRATS have stuffed the ballot boxes for decades! Of course obeying laws isn't something liberals do. Democrats are cheaters, liars, and jerks. Where is the FBI, or DoJ on this? NOWHERE. They are controlled by president LIAR. HE approves of that kind of act. No outrage on the left. Why do you think that is?
Its my understanding that people who work in US law enforcement are like 90% Republican. So obviously they are all at the beckoned call of Obama, the most popular Democrat of all time (amongst Republicans). Makes total sense.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2016, 08:27 AM

Most of the shit flung at her has been thoroughly debunked by sane people.
The REAL question is are you more gullible or naive?

A close look at the "fact Checks" has shown the MSM to be pretty lousy and totally biased and in the tank for Hillary. We are seeing that DEMOCRATS have been stuffing the ballot boxes for decades and they continue to lie to you. You don't seem to grasp these facts. You also seem to have NEVER had a job which requires a security clearance, and your understanding of the gravity of deleting emails evades you.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 09:40 AM

If Hillary got up and said "I'm a murdering psychopath by the way." I might be inclined to believe it. Until then, its all just right-wing propaganda.
"right-wing propaganda"? Well, I'm glad that your ideological goals don't get in the way of your principles. You're so trusting of those in the gov't that it's scary. Again, it's nigh statistically impossible that she's personally known that many suicides, especially looking at the suspicious nature of those deaths, and how these people were connected to her. She's either had powers that induce suicidal levels of depression (all hail the ancient ones!), or she's a murdering, power-hungry psychopath. While the former would be more exciting, I'm thinking the latter is more likely.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 09:42 AM

Its my understanding that people who work in US law enforcement are like 90% Republican.
You think the state dept are 90% Repubs? The people assigned by the people who were hired by Obama?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 21, 2016, 10:04 AM

Not as amusing as seeing the Left scramble to deny every foul and unethical thing Clinton has ever done to further her career and build her net worth. Given the shocking suicide rate of her enemies and business associates, she's either a powerful servant of Cthulhu or everyone who deals with her ends up suffering from crippling depression. Nah, she just has them murdered, it fits her demeanor.
Knowing she's going to win is really eating you up inside, isn't it? It's not my fault that GOP base devolved into a bunch of anti-intellectual racist nut jobs.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 10:10 AM

James "Slice & Dice" O'Keefe is simply NOT a credible source. I know that's not going to matter to you because his highly edited videos conform to your preferred narrative. But for the rest of us this is quite um .... "illuminating".

At the third presidential debate, Donald Trump invoked a video that says supporters of Hillary Clinton were paid to incite violence at one of his rallies in Chicago. It was an attack thread to emphasize that her campaign was "sleazy."

But what Trump didn't say is that he has paid the filmmaker who he says uncovered the story.

The video, which was just released earlier this week and made by conservative activist James O'Keefe of Project Veritas, was paid $10,000 by the Trump Foundation in May of 2015 - one month before Trump's announcement of candidacy.

"They hired people. They paid them $1,500, and they're on tape saying be violent, cause fights, do bad things," Trump said on the debate stage Wednesday night, referencing the video by O'Keefe.

NBC News has not corroborated the video.

The payment was first reported by Think Progress and was listed in a compilation of donations the Trump Foundation gave to the Washington Post.

"I was wondering what happened with my rally in Chicago and other rallies where we had such violence. She's the one and Obama that caused the violence," Trump said at the debate.

O'Keefe has produced numerous videos that have attempted to take down members of the media, Democrats or progressives. He led the videos during the 2008 election of progressive group ACORN and attempted to show that Planned Parenthood sold aborted fetuses.

Breitbart is the platform where O'Keefe's videos are posted. The former head of Breitbart, Steve Bannon, is the CEO of Trump's campaign.
Trump Foundation Paid Activist Filmmaker James O'Keefe - NBC News

OAW

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 21, 2016, 10:20 AM

"right-wing propaganda"? Well, I'm glad that your ideological goals don't get in the way of your principles. You're so trusting of those in the gov't that it's scary. Again, it's nigh statistically impossible that she's personally known that many suicides, especially looking at the suspicious nature of those deaths, and how these people were connected to her. She's either had powers that induce suicidal levels of depression (all hail the ancient ones!), or she's a murdering, power-hungry psychopath. While the former would be more exciting, I'm thinking the latter is more likely.
CTP, serious question...

How do you generally distinguish legitimate stuff from unproven conspiracy theory? Politicians are naturally going to blur their indiscretions to seem like conspiracies, but some alleged indiscretions are actually just stuff pulled out of somebody's ass that survive as conspiracy theory. How do you deal with the rabbit hole that is conspiracy theory?

Do you rely on Politifact and the like? Could you post Politifact links confirming all of these charges if you wanted to?

There is so much signal:noise ratio issues, I think whenever a charge like this is made, it would go over far better if it was sourced to a source like this. There will be people that dispute the validity of Politifact, but you aren't going to please everybody. I would like to think that most people aren't willing to commit to the conspiracy that Politifact is itself a giant conspiracy?

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2016, 10:27 AM

When ALL the MSM outlets are repeating the same phrases(Scripted propaganda), and those in the MSM have openly admitted to being IN THE TANK FOR HILLARY, why would you trust them? When you see the actual words by DEMOCRAT operatives bragging about stuffing ballot boxes for decades and who later got fired (WHY if it wasn't true?) and you still are blind to what the conspiring MSM and DEMOCRATS have been doing, you just don't seem to be paying attention.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2016, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
James "Slice & Dice" O'Keefe is simply NOT a credible source. I know that's not going to matter to you because his highly edited videos conform to your preferred narrative. But for the rest of us this is quite um .... "illuminating".

Trump Foundation Paid Activist Filmmaker James O'Keefe - NBC News

OAW
You are not very good judge of others character. You have a track record.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 21, 2016, 12:43 PM

When ALL the MSM outlets are repeating the same phrases(Scripted propaganda), and those in the MSM have openly admitted to being IN THE TANK FOR HILLARY, why would you trust them? When you see the actual words by DEMOCRAT operatives bragging about stuffing ballot boxes for decades and who later got fired (WHY if it wasn't true?) and you still are blind to what the conspiring MSM and DEMOCRATS have been doing, you just don't seem to be paying attention.

This is a tired way of thinking.

We aren't going to get rid of all media bias, because not only is that impossible, but it is not likely to happen because biased/opinion based reporting is very profitable. Opinion makes for good ratings, just ask Bill O'Reilly, and of course you can insert your own list here as well. You like the free markets, right?

The solution to this, unfortunately, is various third-party fact checkers.

The problem is distrusting 100% of what the media says is a conspiracy theory rabbit hole, and trusting 100% of the alternative theories is also a conspiracy theory rabbit hole. We have to trust something, or else live on conspiracy theories, which is an uncomfortable place most of us probably don't want to reside.

Therefore, again, I would be most interested in these sorts of accusations being sourced to a decent fact checker like Politifact.

I think most of us are exhausted by election stuff and don't have the energy to research all of the 23048023948 charges against Hillary ranging from ridiculous ones in my Gate list, to more serious ones like these alleged charges about related murders.

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2016, 01:17 PM

Knowing she's going to win is really eating you up inside, isn't it? It's not my fault that GOP base devolved into a bunch of anti-intellectual racist nut jobs.
So is it your fault that the DNC base has devolved into a bunch of naive idiots who'll vote for anyone with a (D) next to their name regardless of their corruption and propensity to lie about damn near everything?

There it is again, that smug superiority for voting for a corrupt 1%er who's been shown repeatedly to be not only a terrible leader, but one who's lied through her teeth while making backroom, pay-to-play deals to get where she is today. For the party that supported occupy & BLM, just how do you reconcile your candidate with the status quo she is so fervently defending? It almost seems like Hillary is your 1st choice for candidate. Surely your standards are at least marginally higher than having a (D) next to your name, right?

What's eating me up is how religiously you're worshipping a candidate who's lied to you, rigged the primary, gotten an ambassador killed, placed herself above the law & made cozy deals with all the banks that two short years ago were the bane of all existence in your mind.

You act like her winning the presidency is a good thing, when your argument in other threads has been "it's not as bad as the alternative" as if that's somehow something to feel good about, or something that's going to do anything to support the social justice cause. It will support that cause so long as Hillary can profit on the backs of the downtrodden, no more. We all will suffer in a HRC presidency, as we would under a Trump one. Yet somehow you're happy about it, at least enough to be an arrogant fool about her winning the election as if somehow you're doing good in the world.

I name you partisan, Dakar. Partisan to a fault & even a bit beyond.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2016, 01:29 PM

With most pollsters trying to tell you Hillary is ahead, look at the lopsided samples. Most are adding an additional 20-45% Democrats. The devil is in the details.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 01:34 PM

You are not very good judge of others character. You have a track record.
As do you. But take OAW and BadKosh out of it. It is known fact that O'Keefe has been caught releasing highly edited videos as so-called "exposes" on numerous occasions. My only point here is that's an issue for a LOT of people. Hence why this latest video is not gaining much traction outside of far right-wing circles. So there's no point in whining about "The Democrats have been completely ignoring the O'Keefe vids ..." Mr. O'Keefe brought the collective his videos now get from most people entirely upon himself.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Oct 21, 2016 at 02:04 PM. )

subego
Clinically Insane
Oct 21, 2016, 01:52 PM

And in 2016, it's ridiculously easy for him to release a video which points to what he thinks are the relevant bits, and separately release the raw footage.

If the raw footage supports his case, it would take a half-dozen clicks to make it public. It's not like he's being asked to surmount some great hurdle.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 21, 2016, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
There it is again, that smug superiority for voting for a corrupt 1%er who's been shown repeatedly to be not only a terrible leader, but one who's lied through her teeth while making backroom, pay-to-play deals to get where she is today. For the party that supported occupy & BLM, just how do you reconcile your candidate with the status quo she is so fervently defending? It almost seems like Hillary is your 1st choice for candidate. Surely your standards are at least marginally higher than having a (D) next to your name, right?
I'm tired of the certainty in these sorts of statements. It is very easy to be confused as to who and what to believe with these sorts of allegations, in part because for months Hillary opponents have been flinging around all sorts of non-fact checked stuff, fluffy stuff, and stuff that is misleading or only partially correct, that after a certain point it becomes natural to tune out the noise.

Some focus and fact-checking would have done the opposition to Hillary wonders.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2016, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
And in 2016, it's ridiculously easy for him to release a video which points to what he thinks are the relevant bits, and separately release the raw footage.

If the raw footage supports his case, it would take a half-dozen clicks to make it public. It's not like he's being asked to surmount some great hurdle.
Precisely. But the raw footage is being held back for a reason. And it damned sure ain't bandwidth.

OAW

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 21, 2016, 02:09 PM

With most pollsters trying to tell you Hillary is ahead, look at the lopsided samples. Most are adding an additional 20-45% Democrats. The devil is in the details.
Will you stick to this argument if Hillary wins by 7 or so points like is being predicted now, or will this morph into some argument about the election being rigged? I'm glad we have your objectivity around here to enlighten all of us.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 21, 2016, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
So is it your fault that the DNC base has devolved into a bunch of naive idiots who'll vote for anyone with a (D) next to their name regardless of their corruption and propensity to lie about damn near everything?

What's eating me up is how religiously you're worshipping a candidate who's lied to you, rigged the primary, gotten an ambassador killed, placed herself above the law & made cozy deals with all the banks that two short years ago were the bane of all existence in your mind.

You act like her winning the presidency is a good thing, when your argument in other threads has been "it's not as bad as the alternative" as if that's somehow something to feel good about, or something that's going to do anything to support the social justice cause. It will support that cause so long as Hillary can profit on the backs of the downtrodden, no more. We all will suffer in a HRC presidency, as we would under a Trump one. Yet somehow you're happy about it, at least enough to be an arrogant fool about her winning the election as if somehow you're doing good in the world.

I name you partisan, Dakar. Partisan to a fault & even a bit beyond.
This is what I'm talking about. You project all these emotions and actions on me because 'm not going to act depressed that I've gotten a reprieve on an all GOP government. As for Hillary, I'll have four years to be miserable when she shows her hand. Til then, I'm riding the high on the US rejecting that orange asshole. If you think they're the same, that's on you because their faults are not equal in the eyes of many Americans.

Forum Links
Forum Rules