Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > E3 2004! [Warning: May contain Pictures]

E3 2004! [Warning: May contain Pictures] (Page 7)
MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:35 AM

Originally posted by One40 by Fourty:
Give me a good reason for that second screen and swear you like the gameboy advance hookup in Zelda. It was even useless in Metroid other [color=red]then (lol, i am SWG, i suck at "than")[/red] to unlock a suit.
Couldn't you just be a maroon with your other username?

I didn't particularly care for the Wind Waker connectivity, no. Or Metroid Prime. They were last-minute additions to the games, I thought, so I understand why they didn't exactly come up with anything big or innovative. The suit thing was more to get people to buy Fusion, anyway. I liked being able to unlock the original Metroid. The only other game I tried with GBA connectivity was Final Fantasy: CC. That was awesome use of the Game Boy's connectivity! But what does that have to do with the DS?

What's the topic again? What are we bickering about now? GBA/GC connectivity feature in Zelda and Metroid, or DS?

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:36 AM

Originally posted by starman:
Sony's Playstation was revolutionary. First the name is genius. People seem to forget that, or overlook it. Second, it had BETTER GAMES. Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot, Gran Tourismo, etc. Nintendo had NOTHING to compete against the PS with. Hell, even the commercials for the games were better. It got more people to actually want, no, NEED to have the games.

I still have a collection of PS1 games which I'll never get rid of.

Mike
I actually got a chance to beta test all three systems at the time. I think it was the Saturn, N64, and Playstation back then. So obviously this was with marketing and price aside. The Saturn... was... not impressive. The most impressive demos were Crash on the PS and Mario 64 on the n64 side. When the consoles came out I rented both an n64 and a PS. The n64 was by far faster, and didn't suffer from scratched CD's. The games on PS felt very cheap. So I bought a n64. I didn't have a gazillion games for it, but the games I got were always high quality.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 12:37 AM

Originally posted by SOLIDAge:
sooo your saying in five/six years, a company will have to make a system that has three screens to advance even further? since thats what people want apparently..."Advanced games"

where does it stop? come one now.
EXACTLY!

I don't need dual monitors...just a wider field of view. Something a bit more natural.

Mike

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:38 AM

I did notice. My new Trailblazer had that option. I didn't get it because I DON'T NEED IT.

Mike
Right. And you'll never need more than 640k of RAM either. :rollseyes:
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 12:39 AM

Originally posted by MindFad:
I didn't particularly care for the Wind Waker connectivity, no. Or Metroid Prime. They were last-minute additions to the games, I thought, so I understand why they didn't exactly come up with anything big or innovative.
Exactly, and here we are YEARS later and nobody has come up with an idea for the thing other then a Map that nobody wanted/needed/liked.

PLEASE come up with a good use for that second screen, nintendo can't come up with one for a product release, can you? wouldn't you rather have a more advanced gameboy release with wider screen better graphics and other innovative ideas?

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 12:40 AM

Originally posted by goMac:
I actually got a chance to beta test all three systems at the time. I think it was the Saturn, N64, and Playstation back then. So obviously this was with marketing and price aside. The Saturn... was... not impressive. The most impressive demos were Crash on the PS and Mario 64 on the n64 side. When the consoles came out I rented both an n64 and a PS. The n64 was by far faster, and didn't suffer from scratched CD's. The games on PS felt very cheap. So I bought a n64. I didn't have a gazillion games for it, but the games I got were always high quality.
My problem with the N64 was that you couldn't save your games externally. I still have my original gold Zelda cart. Someday, the saved game on it is going to go away. Granted, we now have the emulator on the GC, but at the time, if something happened to your cart, you're screwed. No way to back it up.

The video always looked fuzzy, too.

Still, I think I bought about 40 or 50 games for the PS1, and about 8 for the N64. Hell, I just bought FF VIII and IX.

Mike

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:41 AM

My problem with the N64 was that you couldn't save your games externally. I still have my original gold Zelda cart. Someday, the saved game on it is going to go away. Granted, we now have the emulator on the GC, but at the time, if something happened to your cart, you're screwed. No way to back it up.

The video always looked fuzzy, too.

Still, I think I bought about 40 or 50 games for the PS1, and about 8 for the N64. Hell, I just bought FF VIII and IX.

Mike
Zelda was the only game I remember that saved internally. All my other games required memory cards. I remember I was annoyed MarioKart needed one for some functionality.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 12:41 AM

Right. And you'll never need more than 640k of RAM either. :rollseyes:
Look at those dualscreenies and tell me that there's anything you see that couldn't be done with one screen, or pressing a button (eg: map).

I'll wait.....

Mike

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 12:43 AM

What's the topic again? What are we bickering about now? GBA/GC connectivity feature in Zelda and Metroid, or DS?
We are not bickering, you are going around saying anyone who says something negative about nintendo is: trolling, whining or talking out their ass.

We are talking about hot totally useless the DS is especially since the PSP is coming and the next gameboy.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 12:44 AM

Zelda was the only game I remember that saved internally. All my other games required memory cards. I remember I was annoyed MarioKart needed one for some functionality.
Well, here's what didn't save externally:

Zelda
Zelda: MM
Star Wars: SotE
Quake
Goldeneye
Super Mario 64

Those are pretty important saved games to lose, don't you think?

Mike

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:46 AM

Well, here's what didn't save externally:

Zelda
Zelda: MM
Star Wars: SotE
Quake
Goldeneye
Super Mario 64

Those are pretty important saved games to lose, don't you think?

Mike
Those games were for the n64 launch, except Zelda which has always used on game memory, and MM which was based on the same engine. Zelda has always saved on cart, I would be disapointed if it didn't.

I think my 15 year old NES Zelda cart lost its saved games about a year ago.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:46 AM

Exactly, and here we are YEARS later and nobody has come up with an idea for the thing other then a Map that nobody wanted/needed/liked.

Two examples...

...which have nothing to do with the DS.

PLEASE come up with a good use for that second screen, nintendo can't come up with one for a product release, can you? wouldn't you rather have a more advanced gameboy release with wider screen better graphics and other innovative ideas?
So you're upset that Nintendo showed off only the tech and functionality and didn't offer more than a few simple gameplay ideas. Whine and cheese.

It's not enough that over 100 developers have the SDKs and hardware? I read an article that mentioned some cool feature DS games might have. IGN it was, I think. I mean, you seriously want me to come up with some gameplay concepts for DS games using DS tech? You seem to have such a keen eye and mind for game development and technology�why don't you? Me, I'm up for the challenge. But I would rather leave that to the 100-something developers with kits. And Nintendo, of course.

You could always not buy the thing, too.

Whine and cheese.

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:49 AM

Look at those dualscreenies and tell me that there's anything you see that couldn't be done with one screen, or pressing a button (eg: map).

I'll wait.....

Mike
When I'm playing a multiplayer game thats a FPS I'd rather not have to press a button to see a map while someone takes my head off. But thats just me.

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 12:50 AM

EVERYTHING Nintendo showed today other then the DS was simply incredible.

I am not against Nintendo, was a fanboy with everything up the gamecube. I still love Nintendo games but they make embarrassing hardware mistakes.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:50 AM

We are not bickering, you are going around saying anyone who says something negative about nintendo is: trolling, whining or talking out their ass.

I hate to pull a Zim here, but you're projecting again.

I said you were talking out of your ass, yes, in response to most of your little tidbits of info you've been posting. Talking out of your ass also includes trolling, which you've done the most of in this thread. I mean, just go look at your posts.

We are talking about hot totally useless the DS is especially since the PSP is coming and the next gameboy.

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 12:51 AM

Two examples...

...which have nothing to do with the DS.

[/B]

100% to do with, you just don't want to see the relation. The link was to be used for MAPS, nobody is interested. Even 3rd party's don't know what to do with a second screen.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 12:51 AM

When I'm playing a multiplayer game thats a FPS I'd rather not have to press a button to see a map while someone takes my head off. But thats just me.
It is just you. There's a map in the corner of UT2K4. It's big enough for you to get your bearings and out of the way enough so that it's not a distraction.

Mike

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:52 AM

EVERYTHING Nintendo showed today other then the DS was simply incredible.

I am not against Nintendo, was a fanboy with everything up the gamecube. I still love Nintendo games but they make embarrassing hardware mistakes.

<images>
What does any of that have to do with the DS? You don't like the concept of the DS. We get it.

Whine and cheese.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
May 12, 2004, 12:52 AM

Hey, the powerglove rocks!

Bring back the powerglove and VR goggles!
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 12:56 AM

Whine and cheese.
I know you want the cheese and I'll save the whine for Philzilla

Cheesy McBadger
Banned
May 12, 2004, 12:57 AM

Whine and cheese.
And badgers.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:58 AM

100% to do with, you just don't want to see the relation. The link was to be used for MAPS, nobody is interested. Even 3rd party's don't know what to do with a second screen.
You're right, I don't see any relation. Hooking a GBA up to use a functionality with a GC game on a TV does not equal the Nintendo DS. Having the functions that the NDS has, incorporated into a single game ... in front of you. There's a touch-screen, voice capabilities, two screens, and wireless multiplayer with up to 15 other people.... The ideas are completely separate. You're stuck on whining about maps, since you think that's the only thing developers will come up with.

goMac
Posting Junkie

It is just you. There's a map in the corner of UT2K4. It's big enough for you to get your bearings and out of the way enough so that it's not a distraction.

Mike
...on the computer....

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit

"Fils-Aime joked for a moment about the competition and especially blasted Sony's aim to merge technologies, citing the way the company hopes gamers will use its Memory Stick device for videogame storage. He then turned to Microsoft. "There is another company out there that doesn't care what you do as long as you do it on their operating system. We're not that company.""

When did Nintendo go open source and use standard technologies? They don't even want to use DVD's!

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 12:59 AM

When did Nintendo go open source and use standard technologies? They don't even want to use DVD's!
Actually, they do. They just spin backwards to prevent copying.

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 01:00 AM

The ideas are completely separate. You're stuck on whining about maps, since you think that's the only thing developers will come up with.
Lets hope some superstar comes up with a inventory list and rear view mirror use for that screen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 01:01 AM

Actually, they do. They just spin backwards to prevent copying.
So why don't my they hold as much storage and my standard DVD'd don't fit in it

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 01:03 AM

So why don't my they hold as much storage and my standard DVD'd don't fit in it
They're smaller. Those odd-shaped-cd's-everyone-likes-using-because-they're-convinced-odd-shaped-is-cool are the same thing, but they have less capacity because they are physically missing tracks.

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 01:05 AM

They're smaller. Those odd-shaped-cd's-everyone-likes-using-because-they're-convinced-odd-shaped-is-cool are the same thing, but they have less capacity because they are physically missing tracks.
Nintendo said they are using a smaller size because it spins faster and YOU CAN'T COPY THEM AS EASILY.

Plenty of negatives for the buyer though.

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 01:08 AM

Nintendo said they are using a smaller size because it spins faster and YOU CAN'T COPY THEM AS EASILY.

Plenty of negatives for the buyer though.
So what does this do with not being as open?

If you rigged a DVD drive to spin backwards it would read the Gamecube disc. Size has nothing to do with it, as shown with the before-mentioned non standard sized cds.

Jees. How horrible is a company for making sure you can't download their games off the internet and burn them. Damn Nintendo. They should support pirates by giving them free iso's of GameCube discs.

Anyway, so far the GameCube is quite open. It uses a PowerPC which is open, a readily available SDK, and an ATI graphics chip. Theres nothing closed about that.

There have also been 3rd party GameCubes in Japan. One had a DVD player.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2004, 01:08 AM

Lets hope some superstar comes up with a inventory list and rear view mirror use for that screen. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I think you'd whine and cry anyway�no matter what developers come up with. You sound like you just want to.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 01:10 AM

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen the new FF VII trailer?

Mike

SOLIDAge
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 01:19 AM

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
no link me because adventchildren.net requires registation at their forums to download the new trailer and its OH so late to even bother w/ that...

btw...
Advent Children & PSP
New information from Sony indicates that Advent Children will be playable on the PSP (PlayStation Portable), and will be release on one Universal Media Disc (UMD). During their E3 presentation a trailer for Advent Children was played on the PSP to demonstrate its capabilities, and reports indicated that the trailer was comprised of partly old material and new material.
from adventchildren.net

VERYYYYYYYYYY INTERESTING

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
May 12, 2004, 01:23 AM

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No! We're still waiting for you to post the link.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 01:26 AM

adventchildren.net has it, but VLC won't play it on my Mac. I had to use Windows to view it. You don't need registration to see the topmost link. The one under it from Gamespot required paid registration.

Mike

SOLIDAge
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 01:34 AM

adventchildren.net has it, but VLC won't play it on my Mac. I had to use Windows to view it. You don't need registration to see the topmost link. The one under it from Gamespot required paid registration.

Mike
got it now..
its playing FINE in Windows Media Player on OSX

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 01:40 AM

Damn! Even stoned the DS doesn't look any more fun

starman
Clinically Insane
May 12, 2004, 01:43 AM

I must have watched that 10 times already.

Ok, I'm off to bed. There should be a HQ version on that site soon.

Tifa...TIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Mike

SOLIDAge
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 01:49 AM

I just tought of an AWESOME PSP feature!

the movies right? well Sony could
A) Sell a service (if you could write to the discs) Like pay $10 for 5 movies or something that expire after a week, so say i take a trip to boston and download Spiderman2, then a week later download Kill Bill or something for a trip i'm going on in afew days, that'd be HOT! better then having to buy a $20 movie on the PSP's format that'd be dumb...

or

B) Sony sets up Kiosks at EB or bestBuy or something, $2 a disc, that lasts a week for a movie BAM! ready to go for my trip! that'd be great
i can picture a Kiosk now in Penn Station near the Amtrak station so i can get a flick for my train ride

Link
Professional Poster
May 12, 2004, 01:54 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if the DS had more buttons (to be like the N64), or at least a model with only one screen.

Remember though, Nintendo has HIGHLY integrated the GBA with their console before.. even if simply as a map thingy.. For some reason I can see that second screen coming in very handy (think of racing games.. you could play against a friend who has a DS and watch his view on your 2nd screen)... It's actually a very cool idea.

As for the design.. I bet it's not all that bad. The PSP looks quite small actually, though very attractive. In the end it will largely be 2 things...

Games and price will eventually dictate which is the 'winner'. It really seems like nintendo and sony are aiming at completely seperate markets but 16+ nintendo fans are as rare as mac users, they get into fights like mac users tend to end up in, etc... I hate that but heck.

I still say they're both cool. Personally I'd love to have both -- the PSP for online racing games and the NDS for RPG (even more for racing) games.

We'll see when they come out.
Aloha

Agasthya
Professional Poster
May 12, 2004, 01:59 AM

Gran Turismo 4 on the PSP? It'll be a hit

Will McGoonigle
Dedicated MacNNer
May 12, 2004, 02:08 AM

Damn! Even stoned the DS doesn't look any more fun
Tell me about it.

Link
Professional Poster
May 12, 2004, 02:17 AM

Remember.. the DS will be nearly half the cost of the PSP

Besides - the online gaming probably won't be free, the games will probably be more expensive and um yeah.. honestly when you get down to it game consoles are frickin expensive.

I only blow about $200 a year on them.. and that's generally spent on the console and the first 2 games becuase I only want a few games but they're spread across several consoles. Luckilly DDR coming out for xbox saved my butt on the ps2

I never was a huge fan of the portables.. they're not really cheaper than consoles, have generally been more inconvinient at times.. and require a thing called batteries that makes them a pain in the butt.

OTOH, nintendo has a reputation for breaking the console up into as many piece as they can while still leaving it functional and selling the almost essential parts as 'extras'. Oh how I loathe them for that.. "Oh you want to plug your portable in?! Ok $20 part!" crap. The only entertaining part about this is that they like to give fancy names to the stupid parts like "Nintendo GAME POWER DS!"

But yeah.. I spend a lot of time either walking, doing something, or paying attention to where I'm going. I've not had very many long trips where it'd be nice to have a portable game console (but their portability is awesome since you don't have to drag a TV around with you!).

For some reason though.. I have a feeling the PSP will not be the gameboy killer everyone is making it out to be... more like a close race
( Last edited by Link; May 12, 2004 at 02:42 AM. )
Aloha

One40 by Fourty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2004, 02:28 AM

Originally posted by Link:
Remember.. the DS will be nearly half the cost of the PSP
When did they announce the PSP cost?

nforcer
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 02:31 AM

My thoughts on E3 so far (keep in mind when I give my opinion, it's coming from a guy who always sees the glass as half-empty, in addition to the glass being dirty, and scratched):

Nintendo: I don't see a compelling use for dual screens yet. All it offers is a map, scoreboard, or menu system. Switching focus between two screens can be nauseating for me since the distance is so small. Sell me a system with one bigger screen, or remove the bottom screen and cut the price from the dual screen model and I'll buy one.

Metroid Prime 2 (or Metroid Double Prime, or Metroid" or Metroid Second Derivative as I call it): Aside from multiplayer which I don't think will work very well, things look good.

Not much else of interest on the Nintendo front. Zelda this, Starfox that, give us some new games that we haven't played 50 times or really innovate what you have already. All I'm seeing is the same old crap. "Do a barrel roll!" Do something gutsy and different. Make Zelda really gory or something (he's slashing people/creatures with a sword!). Show us you will cater to the North American market. Resident Evil is not showing me you will "go over the line" and do something truly different by allowing "violence" on your system. RE was fun 8 years ago for the PS1, but sucks now, since no real innovation has happened, and like most other franchises, is mostly the same old crap. "Oh no, a slow moving zombie that I can't kill because I can't line up due to the crap camera angle, and I can't fire a gun faster than 1 round per second. Ahhhh! I'm dead"

Sony: PSP looks like it will have some good games. But then again it looks like it will have a lot of the same crap I see on the PS2. Final Fantasy 45... gah. If you've played 1 you've played them all more or less (and I've played several to give it some extra chances). Or maybe I just see repetition really well. Nothing else looks too interesting so far, but the show has not ended yet.

MS: Halo 2 looks great. Doom 3 looks like it will be decent if the framerate improves (but the engine will be more important than the game). I predict Conker will flop but not as much as it did on the N64.

Unseen: Starcraft Ghost, but from what I've seen before it looks good.

Aside from that, the only thing that interests me are PC ports for consoles and that's about it right now. Special thanks to Betts for hosting the special movies on his server for us.

Link
Professional Poster
May 12, 2004, 02:44 AM

Yeah, let's show japan we're really just a bunch of moral-less people only interested in killing people and things.

Those extremely grusome games get old fast. I found RTCW a bit too much sometimes and IT was very mild compared to many of these games.
Aloha

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
May 12, 2004, 02:50 AM

Game Boy vs. Game Gear
SNES vs. Genesis

Both classic cases of Nintendos games prevailing.

I think PS won because it was cheaper (another thing the DS has going for it). Cartridges cost way too much.
The system was more expensive, N64 was the cheapest all along. Cartridges cost a bit more, but not that much. PSX won for several reasons, but mainly because Sony had a much stronger game library than its competition. I'd say cartridges hurt Nintendo more because of the storage limitation than because of the cost, but certainly both were problems.

BTW, SNES vs Genesis? That was pretty much a dead heat, and in North America I recall Sega ending up with the higher numbers.

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 05:23 AM

Originally posted by BlackGriffen:
All yah DS bashers have no imagination. Yeah, the second screen can be a map screen. It can also be a second POV (like rearview mirrors for a driving game). The coolest part, though, is the touch sensitivity. That makes the thing infinitely adaptable in terms of control possibilities. For instance, the Metroid game, if done right, has the potential to rival PC FPSes. Menu driven RPGs can go *much* faster. The chat software that enables (with the picture drawing) has the potential to be extremely popular. I really, *really* like that one. It has the remote possibility of catching on among scientists and mathematicians, believe it or not, if they make it simple and quick enough. The ability to draw equations and diagrams would be invaluable in saving time hunting for paper or the nearest chalkboard. This is also predicated on drawing speed and resolution...

Anyway, back to the main point - the touch screen presents an infinitely adaptable controller as well as the "secondary screen." I honestly hope that the next gen consoles have touch screens in their controllers.

I do admit that the industrial design could use some work, though.

I still have my doubts about the PSP. That battery life is going to be highly dependent on how disc intensive the game being played is. Also, expect the screen to get nice and scratched up quickly.

This cheap bastard (yes, I do not own an iPod, and won't until it's cheaper and supports Vorbis - probably never) also likes the price point of the DS better.

BlackGriffen
I definitely agree with every said here. The Nintendo DS might just be the first portable gaming purchase I make since the ollll' Game Gear many a year back. Not to say the PSP isn't slick or cool, but the price will be a big plus for the DS and I happen to think there'll be some good games to come around for it.

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 05:28 AM

So what does this do with not being as open?

If you rigged a DVD drive to spin backwards it would read the Gamecube disc. Size has nothing to do with it, as shown with the before-mentioned non standard sized cds.

Jees. How horrible is a company for making sure you can't download their games off the internet and burn them. Damn Nintendo. They should support pirates by giving them free iso's of GameCube discs.

Anyway, so far the GameCube is quite open. It uses a PowerPC which is open, a readily available SDK, and an ATI graphics chip. Theres nothing closed about that.

There have also been 3rd party GameCubes in Japan. One had a DVD player.
...and I'm not sure about anyone else who owns a GameCube, but most people who see the discs I have for it happen to think that they look pretty cool. "That's the disc?! Damn that's cool." *shrugs*

mishap
Mac Elite
May 12, 2004, 08:28 AM

is there a link someone can provide with a round-up of all the release dates (or estimated rel dates) for all systems?

Forum Links
Forum Rules