Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Burying terrorists in pig carcasses

Burying terrorists in pig carcasses (Page 3)
Zimphire
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 03:45 PM

That made about as much sense as hooters on a can of pop.

RonnieoftheRose
Sep 4, 2004, 04:27 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.
Not only are you a crazed fascist hate-spreader with no rationality but like other rightwing creeps history has taught you nothing (unless you count war and exploitation as a good way to make profit).

You think it's a good idea to coat bullets in pork fat? Obviously you've never heard about the Indian Mutiny. You think it will prevent war? Solve problems? No.

This is why people like Bush should never come to power. It empowers people like you. What hope then for rationalism in this world?

And to those saying Kerry's defence budget cuts would leave the US open to attack, I think the majority of the world recalls that the US and its interests worldwide are attacked because of the amount of military power and presence not vice-versa. Let's talk peace and reason for once. Chrissakes, nobody wants to go to war, not even Islamists. The only people who do want war are those who profit, not die from it. Those type of people exist on both sides of the fence. Building huge planes and bombs won't get rid of them but give them more control over the sheep-like conservative masses.

Zimphire
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 04:35 PM

Originally posted by RonnieoftheRose:
Not only are you a crazed fascist hate-spreader with no rationality but like other rightwing creeps history has taught you nothing (unless you count war and exploitation as a good way to make profit).
And you think you are somehow better than he by posting this tripe how?

Get a grip.

At least the people he is talking smack about DESERVE IT. They are TERRORISTS.

RonnieoftheRose
Sep 4, 2004, 04:41 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
[BThey are TERRORISTS. [/B]
Employees more like. You snipped the part about the Indian Mutiny. Typical, rightwinger rewriting and erasing history.

Zimphire
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 04:45 PM

Employees more like.

No, Terrorists.

You snipped the part about the Indian Mutiny.

Because it wasn't the part I was speaking about.

Typical, rightwinger rewriting and erasing history.
Heh, I hope you don't expect anyone to buy that.

The rest of the post was irrelevant as to what I was responding to you about. No rewrite, not erasing.

Stop being silly.

RonnieoftheRose
Sep 4, 2004, 04:49 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:

Stop being silly.
Nice rightwing tactics. Try to suppress people with mockery, ie. Spitballs, etc.

Yeah, suppress my middle finger.

A late congrats on your 23000th post. Get a life.

Zimphire
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 04:58 PM

Nice rightwing tactics. Try to suppress people with mockery, ie. Spitballs, etc.

Whaa? What did you just try to do to Pac? Looks as if it's just not a Rightwing tactic.

Oh boy, you sure showed me!

You have still yet to explain how I was rewriting or erasing "history"

Or is it ok to throw false accusations out on people when your a Democrat?

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 4, 2004, 05:35 PM

A late congrats on your 23000th post. Get a life.
Those rightwing tactics!
Please, put down Chomsky and wake up. Do it for the children.
This will never happen. If it did, it happens to the scum of the earth.
I'd just like to see what happens if those "Israeli Nazis" announced a policy of that. Oh boy, the humanitarian and Nobel Prize winner Arafat would be pissed.

RonnieoftheRose
Sep 4, 2004, 05:47 PM

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
Do it for the children.
How's that for a slice of fried gold, my fellow pinko-commies?

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 4, 2004, 05:50 PM

You got the pinko-commie part right, but the rest doesn't make sense.

Atomic Rooster
Sep 4, 2004, 10:18 PM

This thread is now about Zimphire trolling...

Don't feed him.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 11:46 PM

Originally posted by Atomic Rooster:
This thread is now about Zimphire trolling...

Don't feed him.
No it's not. It's basically about certain people with no arguments, attacking me, calling me a nazi-fascist etc. etc.

God forbid we bury some already dead terrorists in pigskin. Killing innocent babies is ok with many on the left, but no, let's not insult any already dead terrorists, can't have any of that.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 4, 2004, 11:48 PM

No it's not. It's basically about certain people with no arguments, attacking me, calling me a nazi-fascist etc. etc.

God forbid we bury some already dead terrorists in pigskin. Killing innocent babies is ok with many on the left, but no, let's not insult any already dead terrorists, can't have any of that.

Yeah! And it's especially cool if they kill Israelis! Because we all know Sharon is a fascist and the Jewish people are stupid like Americans, so we should deport them somewhere.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 11:51 PM

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
Yeah! And it's especially cool if they kill Israelis! Because we all know Sharon is a fascist and the Jewish people are stupid like Americans, so we should deport them somewhere.
Actually, it's not cool if they just kill Israelis. When the terrorists killed som arab Israeli, they quickly apologized. It's pretty much those "dirty" Jews that they take great pleasure in killing. I see little difference between nazis and islamic terrorists.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 4, 2004, 11:54 PM

Actually, it's not cool if they just kill Israelis. When the terrorists killed som arab Israeli, they quickly apologized. It's pretty much those "dirty" Jews that they take great pleasure in killing. I see little difference between nazis and islamic terrorists.
Come on! You can't be serious! Hitler was Jewish! So that translates into why Jews suck. In fact, Hitler was doing his race a favor because they were so stupid. Hell, let's send over Carter and have Arafat send those filthy Jews over to Madagascar! That's where they belong.

Stupid Nazi Jews!
Linkie

Forum Links
Forum Rules