Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Pope Dares Mention Mohammed's Command "By the Sword"

The Pope Dares Mention Mohammed's Command "By the Sword" (Page 3)
Kevin
Baninated
Sep 16, 2006, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Millennium
Why match a stereotype of violence with threats of violence? All that does is strengthen the stereotype in the minds of the people you're trying to convince that it's wrong.
Exactly.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by yakkiebah
I'm calm. I just like to use the words **** and ****.

I've recieved plenty of insults from you in the past. I don't think i ever cared or complained about them.

Look, i'm not a fan of the pope or catholicism(or any other form of christianity) and i don't care if he is open minded or not. I don't expect him to be.The previous pope, John Paul Part 2, opposed and critized a whole bunch of things. Do i need to burn an effigy everytime a pope voices his dislike of secularism, abortion or feminism? No, he has every right to say whatever he wants unless it's ACTUAL hate speech like advocating killing of certain groups of people. You know, like throwing homosexuals off cliffs.
Again, we don't disagree on anything but still "fight" it out.

Weird.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by voodoo
Inquisition...? no such thing exists. Or are you about to give me further lessons about the Catholic Church

Whatever your knowledge of Islam is, you don't know squat about Catholicism. Save yourself the embarrassment and don't pretend to know what you're talking about when you talk about the Catholic Church.

V
On November 25, 1981, Pope John Paul II named Ratzinger Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, formerly known as the Holy Office, the historical Inquisition.

From wikipedia.

I know you have always supported the inquisition and its murder of innocent Jews, Muslims, and others so don't try to deny it ever existed.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Millennium
You pointed at your signature earlier in this thread. I point at it now. I could also point at your posts from your time here, many of which are impressively confrontational.
Well.... I do my best. So thank you.
No, I don't believe that your threat is sincere because you're a Muslim. I believe your threat is sincere because you have been extremely confrontational over your time here, you have one of the most impressively hateful signatures I've ever seen, and you take great pride in pointing it out.
You still haven't shown me what "threat" I posted. You just continue to repeat that over and over and soon in this thread it will become "truth".

Just like vmarks does with that old quote of mine. I've offered to explain to him several times before what I meant but he's never asked for that explanation. The reason he doesn't want to do that is because he knows just as well as I do what I meant. And because of that he know he can't ban me (for that). If he thought that I meant it as a personal threat to him he would have banned me on the spot. No question about it.

Please don't do the same.
You speak out against hate speech with a sig like that? Hypocrite.
I prefer to call it pre-emption and being generally "impressively confrontational.".

"Learn to swim"

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 16, 2006, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sayf-Allah
Just like vmarks does with that old quote of mine. I've offered to explain to him several times before what I meant but he's never asked for that explanation. The reason he doesn't want to do that is because he knows just as well as I do what I meant. And because of that he know he can't ban me (for that). If he thought that I meant it as a personal threat to him he would have banned me on the spot. No question about it.
Oh please. You say lots of things out of anger, then go back and try to make excuses and rational out of them.

You do not project the rational of someone that is spiritually minded.

Again my complaint is not with Islam. But with your actions and speak.

You say things, but never want to be held accountable for them.

And no, vmarks wouldn't have banned you. You are projecting.

I think he'd rather let you bury yourself. You are doing a fine job of it.

Back when you "held back" you had supporters in here.

Now that you've let the forum see the true "Logic" people have been distancing themselves from you.

You should ask yourself why.

And I assure you it isn't because you are being shunned because you are a muslim.

Your actions and words are that of a cliche. You get made when people call Islam a voilent religion. So what should you be doing? Showing the opposite.

But no, you are just acting out that very stereotype. And I don't think you even realize it.

Time for some soul searching for Logic me thinks.

The road you are on, isn't going to lead were you think it will.

Too Artificial
Forum Regular
Sep 16, 2006, 11:03 AM

Did you read what he said?

Here, I'll highlight it for you:

Keep your blind faith in Joseph Alois Ratzinger and the hate he preaches. But don't for one second think that we as Muslims will accept this constant hatespeech coming from so-called "respected" members of society. Because that isn't going to happen.
You know, if you "moderate" Muslims would be as outraged over the "hatespeech" coming from the likes of OBL, the nut job in Iran, what's his name...Amadjihadi, and Hizbollah, maybe the rest of us would buy into the "Religion of Peace". Or perhaps the moderates should speak out against the manufactured outrage, as was the case with the Mohammed cartoons.

A perfect example of the differences in our cultures is right there in your sig. "**** your crucifix". Now imagine someone in the hellhole known as the Middle East saying "**** Mohommed", well then he'd most likely get his throat slit.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by placebo1969
1. I feel burning images of the Pope is violent. However, you responded to someone else that you disagree.
Indeed. I just feel it's idiotic. But I guess we both agree that it's "a bad thing".
2. I didn't and haven't done that. I'm asking questions.
Fair enough.
To anyone, not just Sayf-Allah:
I think there is a failure of some Muslims to see the irony in the situation here.
Absolutely agree. These extremists and ignorants within the Muslim community need to be dealt with. Their predictable response to this makes it harder for us others to object to the Pope's speech in any useful manner.

Which is why (as I've said before) we need these comments to stop so we can have some time dealing with these same extremists and ignorants. What Ratzinger did here is a calculated attempt at making it impossible for moderate Muslims to deal with the problems within our own community as well as making it impossible for moderate Western Muslims to get any say on matters in their own countries.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Spliffdaddy
Sayf-Allah, on the other hand, is a DeWalt reciprocating saw with a 12" bi-metal blade.
Only that?

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by vmarks
May I point out that Sayf-Allah means "Sword of Allah" ?

Now, anyone reflect on why that nickname might of been chosen and what a coincidence it is that the Pope has chosen to quote someone on the spread of Islam by the sword, violence?

I wonder if I'll be threatened again, as I was when Sayf-Allah told me I was going to "get what I deserve" and that he couldn't wait.

http://forums.macnn.com/95/political...ve#post2918659

http://forums.macnn.com/95/political...=1#post2900837

Wherein the person calling himself Sayf-Allah said:
speaking of the devil!

If you took this as a threat why didn't you ban me? You and I both know why.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin
And how is that any better?

Seriously "Logic" you need to get out of the spiritual coma you are in.

And when I say that, I am not saying anything bad about Islam.
It's not. But yet you attack my sig (and me) but not the words of the Pope.

See the irony of it all?

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Oh please. You say lots of things out of anger, then go back and try to make excuses and rational out of them.

You do not project the rational of someone that is spiritually minded.

Again my complaint is not with Islam. But with your actions and speak.

You say things, but never want to be held accountable for them.

And no, vmarks wouldn't have banned you. You are projecting.

I think he'd rather let you bury yourself. You are doing a fine job of it.

Back when you "held back" you had supporters in here.

Now that you've let the forum see the true "Logic" people have been distancing themselves from you.

You should ask yourself why.

And I assure you it isn't because you are being shunned because you are a muslim.

Your actions and words are that of a cliche. You get made when people call Islam a voilent religion. So what should you be doing? Showing the opposite.

But no, you are just acting out that very stereotype. And I don't think you even realize it.

Time for some soul searching for Logic me thinks.

The road you are on, isn't going to lead were you think it will.
That has to be the longest post you've made since I joined this forum.

I'm proud of you.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Too Artificial
You know, if you "moderate" Muslims would be as outraged over the "hatespeech" coming from the likes of OBL, the nut job in Iran, what's his name...Amadjihadi, and Hizbollah, maybe the rest of us would buy into the "Religion of Peace".
We do but the problem is that you won't listen. (cue asking for links)

Or perhaps the moderates should speak out against the manufactured outrage, as was the case with the Mohammed cartoons.
We did but the problem is that neither the West nor the ignorants on my side listen. (cue asking for links and disagreeing a bit)
A perfect example of the differences in our cultures is right there in your sig. "**** your crucifix". Now imagine someone in the hellhole known as the Middle East saying "**** Mohommed", well then he'd most likely get his throat slit.
Yup, probably. Which is what is one of the problems in the ME.

Now I've pointed out a problem in my culture regarding this. Would you do the same? (cue old style ducking out of answering the question)

"Learn to swim"

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 11:22 AM

sayf-allah

Which is why (as I've said before) we need these comments to stop so we can have some time dealing with these same extremists and ignorants.

What a hypocrite!

You have, as the mods and others have pointed out, one of THE most hateful signatures and you, personally, symbolize an "extremist" with it.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg

What a hypocrite!

You have, as the mods and others have pointed out, one of THE most hateful signatures and you, personally, symbolize an "extremist" with it.

I was thinking about having this as my sig:

You better watch what the **** flies out of your mouth
Or I'm gonna hijack a plane and fly it into your house.

But I thought the current signature was more appropriate.

"Learn to swim"

TETENAL
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 11:29 AM

Absolutely agree. These extremists and ignorants within the Muslim community need to be dealt with. Their predictable response to this makes it harder for us others to object to the Pope's speech in any useful manner.
Others?

If you think you're not extremist and ignorant and your sig qualifies as "useful manner" you are seriously deluded.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 11:36 AM

Sayf-allah

You better watch what the **** flies out of your mouth
Or I'm gonna hijack a plane and fly it into your house
You know what? You're sick. You're really sick to make comments like that - even if you're joking.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by TETENAL
Others?

If you think you're not extremist and ignorant and your sig qualifies as "useful manner" you are seriously deluded.
You think I come here to deal with this in a useful manner?

There's a long time ago I saw any point in showing my true face and opinions on here. I really don't care what you (or anyone else thinks). I'll pick a fight one day, and the next day I'll argue in a more sensible manner. It also depends on whom I'm talking to. Some are worth having a discussion with, most other are not.

"Learn to swim"

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 11:43 AM

So you threaten to hijack planes?

I think MacNStein should call his FBI and Homeland Security friends about you.

TETENAL
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 11:44 AM

You think I come here to deal with this in a useful manner?
No, I think you come here for trolling, as you admitted a few posts up.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:46 AM

You know what? You're sick. You're really sick to make comments like that - even if you're joking.
Or I just don't really care what anyone thinks anymore? Because my sig is about 0.001% of the hatred spewed on this forum but it gets 80% of the attention. You yourself have said worse things on here (nuke the ME, Islam a religion of terrorism etc etc) but no one gave a shet. I use a signature that is confrontational....... whole forum goes berserk.

I forgot the third candidate for my signature.

The things I've seen in life will make you choke by surprise
like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened its eyes

Better?

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:48 AM

So you threaten to hijack planes?

I think MacNStein should call his FBI and Homeland Security friends about you.

He probably already has. And no, I wouldn't hijack a plane. I prefer travelling by train.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by TETENAL
No, I think you come here for trolling, as you admitted a few posts up.
Trolling. No.

Have I got any patience left to deal with the constant attacks (I know, I know, I always start the attacks.... or something like that eh?). Nope.

Which is why I quite quickly take a very confrontational stance on here in every thread.

Don't like it? Feel free to pm vmarks about it (he's your best shot at getting me banned).
(cue DH banning me and locking the thread)

"Learn to swim"

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 11:57 AM

Why come here then? Seriously. You just threatened to hijack a plane and fly it into my home and kill me/us.

If you said that anywhere aloud you'd be locked up.

You think it's okay to say things like that here. Thousands of people died because of plane hijackings and you threaten the same here.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Kr0nos
May I be the first one to say, he shouldn't have!

I'm sick of this stupid so called "culture war".
I agree.

I think the root of the issue is one I've discussed on here a few times: the constitutional liberalism of the West - which has made free-market capitalist democracy so "successful" - and the lack of said liberalism in other parts of the world, where democracy has either not taken root or has not been considered.

"Freedom of Speech" is something which allows democracy to thrive. It clearly is not a right in many parts of the world.

In other news, I'm a bit shocked at what seems to have been the downward spiral of vonWrangell. That guy - if a strident and vocal advocate of Islam and not the biggest fan of Christianity - always seemed to be pretty reasonable, if mostly reasonable from the opposite viewpoint. I haven't been around here a lot in the past 4 or 5 months, but this Sayf-Allah incarnation is not what I expected. Pretty sad.

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:18 PM

Why come here then? Seriously. You just threatened to hijack a plane and fly it into my home and kill me/us.

If you said that anywhere aloud you'd be locked up.

You think it's okay to say things like that here. Thousands of people died because of plane hijackings and you threaten the same here.
Hundred of thousands of innocent people have died because of nuclear weapons. Yet you propose the use of those same weapons against a whole group of people. A few objected.

Tens of thousands of innocent people have died from the wars your nation has brought upon foreign lands the last 10 years. Yet you continue to support those who have the power to bring those wars upon foreign lands.

You have since I remembered said things much worse than what is in my signature yet very few complained.

But somehow you complain about my signature. There's a word for that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If my signature bothers you so much report it to the moderators and then they can tell me to change it (or more likely ban me).

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton
I agree.

I think the root of the issue is one I've discussed on here a few times: the constitutional liberalism of the West - which has made free-market capitalist democracy so "successful" - and the lack of said liberalism in other parts of the world, where democracy has either not taken root or has not been considered.

"Freedom of Speech" is something which allows democracy to thrive. It clearly is not a right in many parts of the world.

In other news, I'm a bit shocked at what seems to have been the downward spiral of vonWrangell. That guy - if a strident and vocal advocate of Islam and not the biggest fan of Christianity - always seemed to be pretty reasonable, if mostly reasonable from the opposite viewpoint. I haven't been around here a lot in the past 4 or 5 months, but this Sayf-Allah incarnation is not what I expected. Pretty sad.

greg
Just had enough of the constant attacks. And since the moderators chose to do nothing about it (mostly the personal attacks but also the calls for genocide and ethnic cleansings) I've simply had enough. Those few left here that are willing to argue in a civilised manner(you are one of those few) I'm more than willing to respond in kind. The other I don't really care about that much.

"Learn to swim"

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 12:23 PM

ShortcutToMoncton

I think ^^^ said it best.

We all think your commentaries are rather pathetic as well as your signature.

Furthermore, it's apparent that you're begging to banned - you've repeatedly taunted vmarks to ban you and you've made several requests that we ask you to be banned.

Why?

And you think that making inflammatory comments and threatening people (vmarks) and myself (by hijacking a plane in my honor in order to fly it into my home) is a way to get your point(s) across?

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:28 PM

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:29 PM

I think ^^^ said it best.

We all think your commentaries are rather pathetic as well as your signature.
I think you are wrong. I'm 99% certain it's not all of you.
Furthermore, it's apparent that you're begging to banned - you've repeatedly taunted vmarks to ban you and you've made several requests that we ask you to be banned.

Why?
I'm not begging to be banned. I'm just saying that instead of throwing around the personal attacks you should report what you find offensive and hope that the moderators do something about it. That's what they are here for. You throwing around personal attacks only makes the forum worse.
And you think that making inflammatory comments and threatening people (vmarks) and myself (by hijacking a plane in my honor in order to fly it into my home) is a way to get your point(s) across?
You've never made any inflammatory comments?

And I didn't threaten vmarks (but he'll continue to spread that lie).

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:31 PM

Would Palestinians open fire inside Nablus church qualify as violence?
Indeed it would. Those people should not have done that and I condemn it.

See how much easier it is when we argue like this? Instead of someone accusing me (or all Muslims) of being violent and supporting all the violence you ask me what I think about it. Then I can answer it easily.

Wish more would do the same.

One question. Are you offended by my signature?

"Learn to swim"

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 12:35 PM

You threatened to hijack a plane. How are you going to accomplish that, by the way? A bomb? How? We'd all like to know if you're all talk or actually have some intelligence in this regard.

The only reason you're not banned here is because mods don't take you as seriously as you take yourself, apparently.

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:35 PM

My mother tried to teach me if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, than don't say anything at all.

Your signature does not surprise me and I feel you are purposely trying to bait people with it.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Sep 16, 2006, 12:36 PM

Again. Where's the threat and violence in what I said? C'mon, show me where it is.
You know what, you are right. Your posts and your sig are free of hate, threats and violence.
I'm gonna learn from you and use the same peaceful words for Mohammed.

**** your Mohammed.
**** your Muslim brothers.
**** your Islam.
**** your propaganda.

Ah, I fell better know.

-t

Railroader
Banned
Sep 16, 2006, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by MacNStein
Same here.

I finally just had to add him to my ignore list, I got tired of looking at it. Actually, he's the only person on my list.
WITHDRAWN.
( Last edited by Railroader; Sep 16, 2006 at 01:02 PM. )

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:43 PM

My mother tried to teach me if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, than don't say anything at all.

Your signature does not surprise me and I feel you are purposely trying to bait people with it.
I do the same in real life. Around here I'm not that bothered.

The reason I asked you is because I decided to have that signature until the first one I respect around here would complain. So if you think I should change the signature just say so.

"Learn to swim"

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:51 PM

I do the same in real life. Around here I'm not that bothered.

The reason I asked you is because I decided to have that signature until the first one I respect around here would complain. So if you think I should change the signature just say so.
If you are staying you respect me, I should say thank you. I won't tell you what to do regarding your signature.

pooka
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 12:55 PM

I thought your sig was from the original Exorcist script.

*shrugs*

New, Improved and Legal in 50 States

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2006, 12:57 PM

.....removed.....
( Last edited by Sayf-Allah; Sep 17, 2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Railroader edited his post)

"Learn to swim"

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 16, 2006, 12:59 PM

Isn't there an IslamNN that you should instead be posting at?

Railroader
Banned
Sep 16, 2006, 01:03 PM

Please change your signature. I find it offensive.

You don't find the content of your signature hate filled?

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Sep 16, 2006, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton
In other news, I'm a bit shocked at what seems to have been the downward spiral of vonWrangell.
I think that's a response to the general downward spiral of posters on this forum. It never really was the place for much thoughtful discussion but today it's pretty much used for people to post whatever they can to piss off selected members. And in that regard it's sometimes highly entertaining.

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Big Mac
Sayf, if you're looking for a starting point in a compromise (at least on MacNN) you could alter your signature. What if a Christian wrote "**** your crescent"? You spew hatred and then wonder why people react negatively to you.
Exactly.

Islam has become a religion of hatred. I wonder where these Muslims were when 9/11 happened? I suppose 2973 Americans dead at the hands of Muslims isn't worth any anger. But a simple honest speech by the pope? Oh my, Allah forbid! Pfft, those motherf*cers aren't even worth a thread here on the 'NN.

Find me ONE place where, with so great a voice as this, the leaders of the Muslim religion have denouced the terrorists? Asked for peace? Spread ANYTHING but hate? Their silence is nothing short of approval of terrorism.

EDIT: Oh, and BTW, it should be "that of Lucifer." I'm normally not a grammer policeman, but hey, if you're gonna spew hate, you could at least do it right. Pshaw.
( Last edited by loki74; Sep 16, 2006 at 01:46 PM. )

"In a world without walls or fences, what need have we for windows or gates?"

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Sep 16, 2006, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by loki74
I suppose 2973 Americans dead at the hands of Muslims isn't worth any anger.
What about the 200,000+ dead Iraqis as a result of a war started by America? Or the hundreds of thousands of dead Muslim Palestinians, Afghanis, Bosnians, Lebanese...the list goes on?
Where's the anger?

Railroader
Banned
Sep 16, 2006, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by lil'babykitten
What about the 200,000+ dead Iraqis as a result of a war started by Sadam Hussein? Or the hundreds of thousands of dead Muslim Palestinians, Afghanis, Bosnians, Lebanese...the list goes on?
Where's the anger?
Fixed.

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Sep 16, 2006, 01:40 PM

^ I didn't know Saddam commands the US Army.

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader
Fixed.
Heh. Yep. Exactly.

Not to menion, LBK, that your point is completely and utterly irrelevant. America is divided pretty evenly on the war, so any (highly arguable) hypocrisy you try to point out would only apply to half of us, give or take. Not to mention there is NO equivalence between the act of terror and the deaths in this war. 3,000 Americans died as the result of an unprovoked attack in peactime. Operation Iraqi Freedom was NOT unprovoked. I could continue, and detail the efforts of the American armed forces' efforts to ensure minimal civilian casualties, and how terrorists specifically target civillians... and this, that, and the other thing. But like I said, it's really beside the point. These Muslims speaking out against the Pope has nothing to do with the Iraq war.

On the other hand, The Muslims who approve with silence the acts of terrorism vastly outnumber those who have spoken out against terror and for peace. Hence, your point is both irrelevant and invalid.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by loki74
Find me ONE place where, witch so great a voice as this, the leaders of the Muslim religion have denouced the terrorists?
You're kidding, - right?

@ pooka:

If I change my way of living, and if I pave my streets with good times, will the mountain keep on giving…

DBursey
Professional Poster
Sep 16, 2006, 01:46 PM

Indeed it would. Those people should not have done that and I condemn it.

See how much easier it is when we argue like this? Instead of someone accusing me (or all Muslims) of being violent and supporting all the violence you ask me what I think about it. Then I can answer it easily.

Wish more would do the same.

One question. Are you offended by my signature?
I certainly am. A sig is a banner you wave within this forum. Yours invokes hatred & intolerance (as well as bad grammar). I shouldn't have to see it in here. but neither do I like using the ignore thingie.

You may not realize it, but proclaiming such garbage certainly abets your own discredit and that of whatever cause you seek to advance.

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Kr0nos
You're kidding, - right?
I most certainly am not.

And you most certinaly have failed to argue anything I've said, or provide the aforementioned evidence.

Railroader
Banned
Sep 16, 2006, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by lil'babykitten
^ I didn't know Saddam commands the US Army.
Actually, he doesn't control any army anymore. That's what happens when you mess with USA's friends.

Forum Links
Forum Rules