Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Pope Dares Mention Mohammed's Command "By the Sword"

The Pope Dares Mention Mohammed's Command "By the Sword" (Page 5)
ink
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
Disgusting to be certain ... though I've always been curious about why nobody finds male circumcision disgusting ...
I do. Neither of my two boys are circumcised. It's scientifically irrational to circumcise; although some people do it for "spiritual" reasons. Any God that rejects a soul because his penis hasn't been mutilated can just send us to hell, I guess. It's not like I'd enjoy hanging out with him for eternity anyway.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2006, 12:37 AM

ink

Not violent?

It's a mental disease.
Actually, it's really not. It's a matter of being more barbaric - simply unevolved.

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2006, 12:46 AM

Why spout mediaeval as a negative word?
Because when people take to the streets and riot over a quote in a theological lecture, that is rather incongruous with what we expect from 21st century life, and reminds us older days when ignorant masses could be easily swept away by any religious cause.

Why use cliche words like "spout"?

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by loki74
Okay, so I should have phrased my original statement slightly differently, to account for the feeble anti-terror sentiment voiced by a handful of Muslim leaders.
"Feeble"? I've seen Islamic leaders from Britain, France, Africa, yes, even Pakistan speak out against terrorism and vehemently criticize Islamic fundamentalism.

In our city muslim organizations have held rallies and their Imams have also clearly distanced themselves from radicalism etc.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about…

If I change my way of living, and if I pave my streets with good times, will the mountain keep on giving…

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan
Because when people take to the streets and riot over a quote in a theological lecture, that is rather incongruous with what we expect from 21st century life…
You mean incongruous as in discouraging sex before marriage, not believing in evolution, looking down on gays because of their lifestyle choice, a literal belief in heaven and hell...that kind of "incongruous"?

If I change my way of living, and if I pave my streets with good times, will the mountain keep on giving…

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by marden
Show me protests against terrorism such as the protests against the Pope.

Show me threads initiated by Muslims that slam terrorism.
Where was the moral outrage of the American right over Guantanamo, Abu Grhaib, the killing of civilians in Iraq...the death threats to gynecologists, the firebombing of abortion clinics?

On both sides of the fence it's the decent people who are speaking out against the one's who are doing despicable things in their OWN CULTURE!, wihle the fundies and religious asshats point fingers at the opposing faith. Very telling indeed.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
Are you certain about that?
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Family Violence: Statistics - Open Site

Disgusting to be certain ... though I've always been curious about why nobody finds male circumcision disgusting ...
It isn't done with the result of removing sexual enjoyment.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sayf-Allah
It's not. But yet you attack my sig (and me) but not the words of the Pope.

See the irony of it all?
Oh, I have on MANY occasion had my say on how I don't think the Pope should be doing what he is doing in this forum. He has however apologized, and saw the error in his words. (again, not a fan of Catholicism)

You however are still wallowing in your ignorance as if it was normal behavior.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sayf-Allah
Have I got any patience left to deal with the constant attacks (I know, I know, I always start the attacks.... or something like that eh?). Nope.
"Logic" you know the way people treat you is a direct result of you actions in here.

You were once well respected in here. Till you went off the deep end.

You don't play the victim very well.
Originally Posted by lil'babykitten
I think that's a response to the general downward spiral of posters on this forum. It never really was the place for much thoughtful discussion but today it's pretty much used for people to post whatever they can to piss off selected members. And in that regard it's sometimes highly entertaining.
It's always been like that. And you've taken part in doing such things as well.

So get off that horse.
Originally Posted by lil'babykitten
What about the 200,000+ dead Iraqis as a result of a war started by America? Or the hundreds of thousands of dead Muslim Palestinians, Afghanis, Bosnians, Lebanese...the list goes on?
Where's the anger?
You mean because of the extremist insurgents that don't want a democratic society but one ruled by a religion and dictator?

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Kr0nos
Where was the moral outrage of the American right over Guantanamo, Abu Grhaib, the killing of civilians in Iraq...the death threats to gynecologists, the firebombing of abortion clinics?
Funny, I have heard PLENTY of outrage for those things in this very forum.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Funny, I have heard PLENTY of outrage for those things in this very forum.
Very ironic coming from a person who has downplayed these atrocities on numerous occasions. Hypocrite much?

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 02:26 AM

On both sides of the fence it's the decent people who are speaking out against the one's who are doing despicable things in their OWN CULTURE!, wihle the fundies and religious asshats point fingers at the opposing faith. Very telling indeed.
This is what I mean about your atheism. Just help us win the war, ok?

How? Stick to the gay agenda.

You make it sound like Bush and repubs don't care about these things and keep bringing it up so the enemy can beat us with it.

I suggested that Bush should spill the beans and deny the enemy any ammo and to shut you up.

This is the kind of crap you spew and a terrorist couldn't do any better to smear the US than you do.

Atheists are the ultimate outsiders and I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for most of em. Smug, elitist asshats.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 02:28 AM

Very ironic coming from a person who has downplayed these atrocities on numerous occasions. Hypocrite much?
By downplayed I have said they weren't as numerous as the islamic terrorists attacks yes.

Downplayed it as it not being a bad thing no.

You are always one to call people names Kr0nos.Esp when it's far off the mark.

It comes off as desperation.

There is nothing hypocritical about my stance. I was just showing how your little rant was simply not meshing with the facts.

It's just simply you being old school Warung again. Making up "Facts" as you go along that you believe will make your bizarre stance look more rational.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 02:35 AM

By downplayed I have said they weren't as numerous as the islamic terrorists attacks yes.

Downplayed it as it not being a bad thing no.
Liar.

I remember the remarks you made about these incidents quite well.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2006, 02:36 AM

Like I said, some of us can post at MacNN and some of them should post at IslamNN.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 02:42 AM

This is what I mean about your atheism. Just help us win the war, ok?
I am. First step, talking some sense into people like you!

How? Stick to the gay agenda.
LOL. And what agenda is that?

This is the kind of crap you spew and a terrorist couldn't do any better to smear the US than you do.
No, actually Gitmo and things like the illegal invasion of Irak do a better job of "smearing the US" than any Islamic propaganda.

Atheists are the ultimate outsiders and I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for most of em. Smug, elitist asshats.
What makes you think atheists are "elitists"? Do you know what the word elitist means?

Oh, and that little graphic is pure comedy gold!
( Last edited by Kr0nos; Sep 17, 2006 at 02:49 AM. )

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2006, 02:47 AM

Why is that that Islamofacists post here on American forums and not on forums in their own countries?

Seriously, I wonder about that.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
Like I said, some of us can post at MacNN and some of them should post at IslamNN.

Yes, and some should post at LonelyHouseWifeNN… Maybe you could exchange recipes and discuss how best to torture criminals in prison…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2006, 03:00 AM

I'm not lonely and I'm not a recipe exchanger.

I'm very happy. I live in a nice house in a nice community about a minute from the ocean. I have freedom to do whatever I want...I work when and if I want, from home office, and get paid well for what I do. I can get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean, go have breakfast by my pool, go back to bed, work, watch television, post on MacNN, whatever I want to do. Best of all, my husband loves me and doesn't make me cover up in a bag from head to toe like Islamofacist women have to.

Yes, I have a "lonely" and rough life. Very rough. (By the way, I worked for what I/we have - something very few Islamofacist women are able to do.)

DLQ2006
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 17, 2006, 03:01 AM

[QUOTE=Kr0nos]Where was the moral outrage of the American right over Guantanamo, Abu Grhaib, the killing of civilians in Iraq...the death threats to gynecologists, the firebombing of abortion clinics?

Boy, that's really quite a leap to compare the treatment of terrorists at Guantanomo and Abu Grhaim to what the throat cutters do. Having pictures taken with underwear on their heads doesn't quite rise to the level of torture. The terrorists at Guantanomo have been treated far more humanely than any of our POW's have ever been treated and are kept more comfortable than what our troops have it there. Maybe you need to do a tour in an Iraqi run prison to get an idea of what really constitutes as inhumane. I bet you get your talking points from Amnesty International that would complain of inhumane treatment based on prisoners' ice not being cold enough.

It must just be beyond your ability to conceptualize that the U.S. has spent and continues to spend a ton of money and accepts an increased risk to the lives of our own troops in an effort to minimize civilian causualties in war zones where the terrorists are dressed as civilians, live among civilians, hide behind civilians, and INTENTIONALLY kill even their own civilians. I guess it's just hard to imagine when you consider that all of the efforts by the terrorists are to cause a MAXIMUM of civilian casualties. That's just too much cognitive dissonance for your mind to reconcile in a way that makes us all morally equivalent huh? Well, too bad. You'll just have to keep doing the mental gymnastics that are necessary for you and your need to view us all as moral equivalents.

And when Christians or any other religious group starts committing massacres on civilians on a daily basis and using their scriptures to back them up, I'll condemn them just as strongly as I do those Muslims that are committing mass murder on a daily basis in various places on the globe. Allah must be so proud of what Islam has done for humanity in Africa where because of Islamic expansion by the sword, millions of African girls each year have their clitoris' partly or completely removed. Those are the ones that get off easy compared to the ones that (without the use of anesthesia) have their vulvas replaced with a wall of flesh from the pubis to the anus, with only a small hole left open. They get this cut open and redone for every childbirth. Of course there are those that get their genitals burned or scarred or even have the entire nerve cut out. But hey, we have male circumcision in our Western culture where a thin layer of foreskin is removed to help reduce the incidence of all kinds of UTI's because the layer is a breeding ground for bacteria even for some who have excellent hygiene...........so who are we to judge afterall? I mean, I'm an RN who has taken care of a countless number of boys and men needing circumcisions for recurrent UTI's despite all measures of regular hygiene who were cursing the day their parents didn't have them circ'ed as a newborn.........but hey, that doesn't fit in with the (our culture can't possibly be better than any other mantra).It can't matter that whatever one thinks of it's usefulness, the practice originated out of a concern for health rather than a twisted and sick view of a woman's sexuality. Or that maybe it's done because an uncircumcized penis is disgusting to look at and is worth the 2 seconds of pain equivalent to getting an ear pierced.

Of course, we are also no better because the procedure of female genital mutilation has been done here in our country in the past and it can't matter that those practicing it were immigrants from the Muslim nations.

I mean, maybe the women there are just so free compared to us that they are just exercising their religious freedom the way they also choose to walk around as human tents. It can't be that they are brainwashed and in mental, social, and psychological bondage from birth to death or anything. It's just their culture. Who are we to criticize another culture afterall? It's all relative. ...........(looking for smily puking but can't find one).
( Last edited by DLQ2006; Sep 17, 2006 at 11:41 PM. )

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2006, 03:06 AM

DLQ2006

Allah must be so proud of what Islam has done for humanity in Africa where because of Islamic expansion by the sword, millions of African girls have their clitoris' partly or completely removed. Those are the ones that get off easy compared to the ones that (without the use of anesthesia) have their vulvas replaced with a wall of flesh from the pubis to the anus, with only a small hole left open. They get this cut open and redone for every childbirth. Of course there are those that get their genitals burned or scarred or even have the entire nerve cut out.

I mean, maybe the women there are just so free compared to us that they are just exercising their religious freedom the way they also choose to walk around as human tents.
Right on, DLQ2006!

But, maybe they aren't "lonely" over there, ya know?

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:19 AM

Yes, and some should post at LonelyHouseWifeNN… Maybe you could exchange recipes and discuss how best to torture criminals in prison…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
When asked to identify the group that "does not at all agree with my vision of American society," 39.6% of respondents listed Atheists, well ahead of Muslims (26.3%); Homosexuals (22.6%); and Jews (7.6%). Conservative Christians drew a negative response from 13.5% of those surveyed, slightly ahead of recent immigrants at 12.5%.

Other results found by the researchers illuminated the status of Atheists in respect to various groups.

¶ "Church attenders, conservative Protestants, and those reporting high religious saliency are less likely to approve of intermarriage with an atheist and more likely to say that atheists do not share their vision of American society..." In respect to the former, the survey presented respondents with the following statement: "I would disapprove if my child wanted to marry a member of this group."

Once again, Atheists were at the apex of this negative-image cohort at 47.6%, followed by Muslims (33.5%); African Americans (27.2%); Asian Americans (18.5%); Hispanics (18.5%); Jews (11.8%); conservative Christians (6.9%) and Whites at 2.3%.
Kr0nos represents a segment of society that only exists because of the law. Atheists are tolerated. Period. Kr0nos, know your place and STFU about the war, please.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:20 AM

Liar.

I remember the remarks you made about these incidents quite well.
Please post said quotes of me saying whatever you are claiming I said (I am sure you have a reason you are being vague) Or stop the baseless accusations.

Kron will either attempt to claim he doesn't have to prove or backup his claims that HE knows what I said, or, will post something I said out of context.
I am. First step, talking some sense into people like you!
Pretentious.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by DLQ2006
Boy, that's really quite a leap to compare the treatment of terrorists at Guantanomo and Abu Grhaim to what the throat cutters do. Having pictures taken with underwear on their heads doesn't quite rise to the level of torture. The terrorists at Guantanomo have been treated far more humanely than any of our POW's have ever been treated and are kept more comfortable than what our troops have it there.
That's such BS. The reports on Gitmo and Abu Grhaib tell of numerous incidents of torture and humiliation. Anyone who downplays this is nothing short of a completely ignorant asshat.

And criticizing the Bush regime and neo-con policies in NO WAY condones the actions of militant muslims and/or terrorists. That's just such a non-argument.

I guess it's just hard to imagine when you consider that all of the efforts by the terrorists are to cause a MAXIMUM of civilian casualties.
Again, NOBODY!!! is condoning the actions of terrorists.

But simply saying "our atrocities" aren't as bad as theirs doesn't really cut it. As a matter of fact, it's not an argument at all.

And when Christians or any other religious group starts committing massacres on civilians on a daily basis and using their scriptures to back them up, I'll condemn them just as strongly as I do those Muslims that are committing mass murder on a daily basis in various places on the globe.
Why wait that long? Or do you actually believe that only the most heinous crimes against humanity are worth denouncing, and anything that falls short isn't even worse criticizing? That's just stupid.

Allah must be so proud of what Islam has done for humanity in Africa where because of Islamic expansion by the sword, millions of African girls…
Again, nobody in their right mind is condoning this!

But hey, we have male circumcision in our Western culture where a thin layer of foreskin is removed to help reduce the incidence of all kinds of UTI's because the layer is a breeding ground for bacteria even for some who have excellent hygiene…
Bullshit! UTIs due to lack of circumcision are extremely rare. Again, - a non-argument.

so who are we to judge afterall? I mean, I'm an RN who has taken care of a countless number of boys and men needing circumcisions for recurrent UTI's despite all measures of regular hygiene…
Where the hell do you live?

Or that maybe it's done because an uncircumcized penis is disgusting to look at…
LOL. You are just so full of it, aren't you?

Who are we to criticize another culture afterall?
"We"? We are the one's who should be a living example of how our culture is completely superior and more humane in just about any and every way imaginable. Unfortunately, some of us fall short.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:39 AM

Please post said quotes of me saying whatever you are claiming I said (I am sure you have a reason you are being vague) Or stop the baseless accusations.

Kron will either attempt to claim he doesn't have to prove or backup his claims that HE knows what I said, or, will post something I said out of context.

Pretentious.
I agree with you, Kevin!

Regarding Kr0nos, most animals understand not to crap where they eat and most people won't burn the house where they live and only the suicidal tries to kill the pilot while in flight. He brings up things that were embarrassments and things we suffered from. These incidents had dropped from discussion. He brings them up and enjoys making America look bad.

Liberals, please don't think of Atheists as just people with different points of view. They are much more than that. Atheists HATE America.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:42 AM

Looks like a frat initiation to me.

Actually Frats are even worse.

Those guys should be glad they weren't pledging!
From here…

Sound familiar?

Please don't try denying it, it'll make you look even more like the idiot and coward you actually are.

idjeff
Senior User
Sep 17, 2006, 03:45 AM

That's such BS. The reports on Gitmo and Abu Grhaib tell of numerous incidents of torture and humiliation. Anyone who downplays this is nothing short of a completely ignorant asshat.
Torture? Like beheadings? Strung up on bridges?

Humiliation? OMG! Cut the lights...close the theatre for God's sake! You must've grown up in a society that feels timeout is the best punishment.

I guess I'm an asshat

Again, NOBODY!!! is condoning the actions of terrorists.
But yet you never seem to attack the actions of terrorists....you seem to only attack the "regime" who is trying to stop the terrorists...interesting.

You gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:48 AM

Regarding Kr0nos, most animals understand not to crap where they eat and most people won't burn the house where they live and only the suicidal tries to kill the pilot while in flight.
Yes, and some people make sure to wash their fingers before pointing them at others.

Liberals, please don't think of Atheists as just people with different points of view. They are much more than that. Atheists HATE America.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by idjeff
Torture? Like beheadings? Strung up on bridges?

Humiliation? OMG! Cut the lights...close the theatre for God's sake! You must've grown up in a society that feels timeout is the best punishment.

I guess I'm an asshat

But yet you never seem to attack the actions of terrorists....you seem to only attack the "regime" who is trying to stop the terrorists...interesting.
You aren't an asshat. You make good points!

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:50 AM

From here…

Sound familiar?
I downplayed the media whoring of them. The exaggerations. Not the actual happenstance.

Give me a quote Kronos
Please don't try denying it, it'll make you look even more like the idiot and coward you actually are.
Grow up. Seriously.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:51 AM

Yes, and some people make sure to wash their fingers before pointing them at others.

Compare your comments and those of some of the most outspoken rad islam apologists, yours are worse. With friends like you who needs terrorists?

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:53 AM

You must've grown up in a society that feels timeout is the best punishment.
As opposed to beating your kids into submission because you are too stupid and lazy to teach them properly? Damn straight!

I guess I'm an asshat
I don't think you're that far off.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:55 AM

I downplayed the media whoring of them. The exaggerations. Not the actual happenstance.
And, as usual, lying about the intent after getting busted. Same old Zimpo tactics…

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 03:56 AM

And, as usual, lying about the intent after getting busted. Same old Zimpo tactics…

Again grow up.

I am not lying about anything. Why wont you post a quote Kron?

What's with the dodging?

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:58 AM

Compare your comments and those of some of the most outspoken rad islam apologists, yours are worse.
LOL. How so?

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 03:59 AM

I am not lying about anything. Why wont you post a quote Kron?
I already did. Now STFU, mmmkay?

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 04:00 AM

If Kron can continueously make Americans feel guilty about ourselves then what does he get out of it? Anybody know?

idjeff
Senior User
Sep 17, 2006, 04:01 AM

As opposed to beating your kids into submission because you are too stupid and lazy to teach them properly? Damn straight!

I don't think you're that far off.

Yeah...I'm all about beating kids

I don't have any kids, but I wish I had a time machine to go back in time to speak to your parents and to tell them "Stop being stupid and teach this boy properly...Spank his ass when he ***** up"

What's with the owl?

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 04:02 AM

I already did. Now STFU, mmmkay?
You posted a link to a whole thread Kron. Not a quote of something I said that offended you so.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 04:10 AM

Yeah...I'm all about beating kids
Then what's with the stupid "timeout" comment?

I don't have any kids, but I wish I had a time machine to go back in time to speak to your parents and to tell them "Stop being stupid and teach this boy properly...Spank his ass when he ***** up"
Thanks for proving my point.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 04:13 AM

You posted a link to a whole thread Kron. Not a quote of something I said that offended you so.
Looks like a frat initiation to me.

Actually Frats are even worse.

Those guys should be glad they weren't pledging!

You can read, can't you?

idjeff
Senior User
Sep 17, 2006, 04:16 AM

Then what's with the stupid "timeout" comment?
I believe in punishing children...not making them stand in the corner.

Thanks for proving my point.
You're welcome? Don't know what point I proved for you, but whatever...

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 04:17 AM

You can read, can't you?
I think I've found something you will benefit from.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder at a Glance

Proposed Amended Criteria for the Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements);

Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion;

Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions);

Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation – or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious (Narcissistic Supply);

Feels entitled. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her unreasonable expectations for special and favourable priority treatment;

Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends;
Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences, priorities, and choices of others;

Constantly envious of others and seeks to hurt or destroy the objects of his or her frustration. Suffers from persecutory (paranoid) delusions as he or she believes that they feel the same about him or her and are likely to act similarly;

Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy.
Hey everybody, do you think this fits Kron?

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 04:19 AM

I believe in punishing children...not making them stand in the corner.
I'm sure you do…

idjeff
Senior User
Sep 17, 2006, 04:21 AM

I'm sure you do…

And thank for proving my point

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 04:22 AM

Hey everybody, do you think this fits Kron?
Rallying the crowd to back you up? Very classy!

Oh, BTW, lame personal attack.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 04:24 AM

And thank for proving my point

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 04:25 AM

Rallying the crowd to back you up? Very classy!

Oh, BTW, lame personal attack.
Yeah. the LAMEST. With good reason...it wasn't an attack. It says you would benefit from that and asks if anyone thought it fit you.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2006, 04:41 AM

Yeah. the LAMEST. With good reason...it wasn't an attack. It says you would benefit from that and asks if anyone thought it fit you.
A thinly veiled suggestion that I have a "personality disorder" because I am vocal about what I believe and back up my ideology is nothing short of total asshattry. Besides being completely un-American.

And then asking others to "chime in" is just the the cherry on top of the icing. Like I said, very classy.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Sep 17, 2006, 04:54 AM

A thinly veiled suggestion that I have a "personality disorder" because I am vocal about what I believe and back up my ideology is nothing short of total asshattry. Besides being completely un-American.

And then asking others to "chime in" is just the the cherry on top of the icing. Like I said, very classy.
If you show you love America maybe I'd see that I was wrong about what I'm saying. But so far all I see from you is contempt for my country and a desire to say almost anything you can to drag America through the mud and make Americans feel guilty or bad about ourselves and that is either an act that comes from a personality disorder or it is a intentional effort to hurt America.

I just don't like the idea that we have to put up with you with our hands tied behind our backs because of freedom of sperech. That is what the terrorists did, they used our freedoms against us and I see you doing the same thing. So, either you are an enemy of America because you have contempt for us or you are an enemey of America because you have a disorder.

When you say your smart ass comments to a democrat or a liberal and influence them to say the same thing it's not cool. The constitution says you have a right to say what you want. Ok. Fine. But I have the right to speak my mind too. And I think some of the things you say stink. But I won't attack you, I will inform people what I think you are up to so they won't sidle up to you because they think you are smart or cool.

In my book it's not cool to attack America the way you do.

Forum Links
Forum Rules