Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Thread Request: Please post more about Christians and the Republican Party

Thread Request: Please post more about Christians and the Republican Party
ringo
Professional Poster
Sep 28, 2002, 12:59 PM

Because I don't feel like I'm seeing enough of either. C'mon doesn't anyone have something to say about these subjects? I mean, what else could be more interesting?

finboy
Sep 28, 2002, 01:59 PM

See the thread I just started about organized trolls. I think that has something to do with it.

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Sep 28, 2002, 07:48 PM

Originally posted by ringo:
Because I don't feel like I'm seeing enough of either. C'mon doesn't anyone have something to say about these subjects? I mean, what else could be more interesting?
I promise to never mention them again, or Hanks and chris_h have permission to hunt me down and have their way with me.

That is all.

--Josh

ringo  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 1, 2002, 05:51 PM

Aw, shucks...and all this time I thought I was an ignored voice.

Thanks, everyone, for helping me out with my widdle request.

(Obligitary rolley-eyes for the sarcasm impaired)

Danometer
Forum Regular
Oct 1, 2002, 06:11 PM

Yes more posts are needed along these lines. Not enough people already have issues with religion/Repubs or those claiming to be religious/Repubs. Also yall need to run off more good people too.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. - Murphy's Laws of Combat

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Oct 1, 2002, 06:21 PM

Ringo, the poster of antiposting. Lessee. Last time, you not-so-subtly whined about all the 'religous' threads. Now it's time to whine about poitical threads. (dep/rep, to be specific).

Well ringo, I don't know if you've noticed but that pretty much sums up the threads in the Lounge, namely:

Religous threads
Political threads
and
Whiny threads
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

ringo  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 1, 2002, 06:33 PM

How right you are, Mr Voodoo.
But, given those three choices, I'm willing to go with the third.

I remember a "picture association" thread, but I have a feeling the lounge would prefer the three you mentioned to that again.

Sigh, sorry, I'm being much too agreeable. I should just lean in and try to get along. So, in the spirit of the neo-lounge:

"**** you, you *********** son of a *****, you should have never crawled out of your mother's ****. Clearly THE BIBLE/ATLAS SHRUGGED/STEVE JOBS says that I am a superior twit and you are a lowly, lesser being, furthermore, one that is wrong everytime you open your god-forsaken **** of a mouth!"

There, don't we all feel so much better now?

Please don't hesitate to respond with a lengthy post countering each phrase of the above with similarly reasoned arguements...or just pout and say you're leaving.

There, I feel like I'm starting to fit in already

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Oct 1, 2002, 06:39 PM

I think we see eye to eye, ringo. No need to elaborate on that. :insertnicesmiley:
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Forum Links
Forum Rules