Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Funny... nothing is showing in my software update.

Funny... nothing is showing in my software update.
MrForgetable
Mac Elite
May 1, 2005, 01:24 PM

Is this normal? I had an iPod updater and Bluetooth that I was looking to install after I installed Tiger, but they aren't there anymore after installing Tiger. Thanks in advance
iamwhor3hay

OptimusG4
Mac Elite
May 1, 2005, 01:31 PM

Is it possible they were updated with Tiger? Check /Applications/Utilities to see if they are in there.
"Another classic science-fiction show cancelled before its time" ~ Bender

15.2" PowerBook 1.25GHz, 80GB HD, 768MB RAM, SuperDrive

Drakino
Grizzled Veteran
May 1, 2005, 03:57 PM

Have you connected either device yet? Maybe Tiger is finally (thankfully) doing better checks on what it needs to download, and won't check for iPod updates unless you have actually hooked the iPod to the machine.

My list of ignored updates in 10.3 was huge. I see no need to waste my bandwidth when I don't own every i product Apple ships.
<This space under renovation>

MrForgetable  (op)
Mac Elite
May 1, 2005, 04:22 PM

well I have a 20gb 4G iPod so I guess I don't need the newest one since it was just for the iPod photo. but i'm not sure about the bluetooth update (1.2 or something?). i don't think i have it.

i have connected the iPod and restored and updated it. i'll do it again just in case.
iamwhor3hay

Forum Links
Forum Rules