Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The No Republicans Allowed Thread (republicans stay out)

The No Republicans Allowed Thread (republicans stay out) (Page 6)
CD Hanks
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2004, 06:24 AM

Originally posted by Link:
I have to say that I'm truly disappointed in the people of the US. It seems like we in the states responsible for the balls of this country have let the south dictate everything.
It's more the south than the Republican party. If we could get some west coast republican who wasn't overly religious and was fairly level headed, we'd be extremely well off. Except most people that end up in presidential elections that aren't from the south are democrats and suffer from being spineless goober pissants.
<some witty quote that identifies my originality as a person except for the fact everyone else does the same thing>

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Nov 3, 2004, 06:34 AM

Originally posted by Link:
I have to say that I'm truly disappointed in the people of the US. It seems like we in the states responsible for the balls of this country have let the south dictate everything.
And this is new to you how?
Clinton - Arkansas
Carter - Georgia
LBJ - Texas

Last 3 Democrat presidents

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2004, 07:17 AM

Originally posted by CD Hanks:
It's more the south than the Republican party. If we could get some west coast republican who wasn't overly religious and was fairly level headed, we'd be extremely well off. Except most people that end up in presidential elections that aren't from the south are democrats and suffer from being spineless goober pissants.
Most people value their safety. Real and perceived.
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2004, 07:47 AM

And his wife was kind of scary.

Don't forget that Teresa Heinz personality thrown into the mix!

I was all set to enjoy watching her tirades and gaffes for the next four years. Honestly, I think Mark Burnett, produce of Survivor and other reality shows, should sign that lady up and follow her around with cameras for her own reality show. I can guarantee you that it fascinate Americans to no end. Yes, snuggling down with a bowl of popcorn to watch an hour of Teresa Heinz Kerry stagger around and scream epithets and make inappropriate comments would be mighty interesting.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2004, 07:53 AM

Originally posted by Cody Dawg:

I was all set to enjoy watching her tirades and gaffes for the next four years. Honestly, I think Mark Burnett, produce of Survivor and other reality shows, should sign that lady up and follow her around with cameras for her own reality show. I can guarantee you that it fascinate Americans to no end. Yes, snuggling down with a bowl of popcorn to watch an hour of Teresa Heinz Kerry stagger around and scream epithets and make inappropriate comments would be mighty interesting.

Your post and the imagery made me laugh.
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

warmspit
Nov 3, 2004, 09:53 AM

why is this thread loaded with republicans today? reading instructions not your strong suit, I suppose.

Jansar
Professional Poster
Nov 3, 2004, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Cody Dawg:

I wouldn't be surprised if Teresa Heinz Kerry already sold her stake in Heinz Co. in order to get a lifetime supply of beer.
World of Warcraft (Whisperwind - Alliance) <The Eternal Spiral>
Go Dogcows!

BlueSky
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2004, 05:43 PM

I'd like to congratulate the Republicans for making the world safe from Teresa Heinz Kerry.

Dear World, (outside the U.S.)

Hi. Boy is my face red. See, it kinda happened again...you know, the Bush thing...except this time it looks like "we" really mean it. I mean, he got elected this time instead of appointed.

I'm going to blatantly rip off something I just read somewhere among the many sites I've been visiting today. It's like this: "Some of us are locked in the same room as the slow learners". Unfortunately it appears there are more of them than us. We tried, really we did, we were outnumbered. It happens. Hey...Microsoft/Apple. Need I say more? In America, as much as I love it, mediocrity is exalted.

I know a lot of you feel we've (America) let you down, and I can understand. After all, a "majority" have chosen to follow a little stupid man, and in doing so have implicitly endorsed all of his deceptions and war of terror in Iraq. For these proud Americans, soldiers are cannon fodder and dead babies are the cost of "freedom on the march". Life is cheap in a WalMartocracy.

Anyhoo, I was going to ask you to bear with us for another 4 years, at least. After not too much thought, I realize I can't do that and still sound reasonably sane. So let me put it this way for now, and hopefully you can muster a little patience, if not understanding: America is a state of mind. Some of us...a lot of us...are keeping it safe within the only place for now that it can be kept safe. And I assure you we won't be killing any of you in order to do so. You might want to watch out for some of the others in the room though. I honestly don't know what they'll do or believe next. Especially the ones who believe god is on their side.

Imagine there's no countries, heaven, etc,...
Bluesky!

mikellanes
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2004, 08:50 AM

Interesting letter on: http://michaelmoore.com/

I know I know, its moore, blah, its a good read though.

Lata!

Forum Links
Forum Rules