Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Headers and Footers on iWorks (pages)

Headers and Footers on iWorks (pages)
phkc070408
Aug 5, 2013, 02:07 AM

I am using Pages for my Mac, and I have a question about Headers and Footers. I've created multiple documents for a project, and inserted a header and footer for all of them. The problem is that on some documents, the header is one column, and on other documents it is three columns. I prefer the three-column style, as I want to place the subject in the top center, and the date on the top left.

I opened the inspector and attempted to add columns to the header, but I didn't have any luck doing it that way. Does anyone know how to split a header (or a footer) into three sections?

Thanks - Patrick

PS - I am away from my Mac right now, so if there is a way to do it through pages for iPad, that would be an added bonus.

phkc070408  (op)
Feb 8, 2014, 12:11 AM

I'm not sure what I did, but it seams that there are automatically three columns by default, and I accidentally must have changed it to one.

Forum Links
Forum Rules