Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > family plan taxes and fees?

family plan taxes and fees?
iamnotmad
Senior User
Jul 19, 2008, 08:15 PM

Hi everyone, can anyone with a family plan and 2 iphones tell me what their taxes and fees add up to? I just got a first thing from ATT detailing some of this stuff that will be on my first bill and future bills and the fees seem totally exorbitant.

Also, I know the only fam plan that was avail when I signed up was the 700 min one, has anyone switched that to the 550? it is avail online, but was not an option at purchase time.

Thanks!

BTW - I just tried to call ATT twice and after getting through the voice prompt stuff, I got hung up on twice before even reaching a person. Not a good start!

frdmfghtr
Senior User
Jul 19, 2008, 09:40 PM

iamnotmad  (op)
Senior User
Jul 19, 2008, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by frdmfghtr View Post
Nice!!! I did not, but thanks for the link.

By the way I did finally get through to ATT and since I have a Corp discount from my company, that has not been applied yet (but does show on my account) I decided just to wait and argue the fees if necessary when I get my first actual bill.

In addition, I WAS able to get the 550 min plan that is $10 cheaper, the rep suggested I do it at the beginning of the next bill cycle, that was fine and she already put it in for me (post-dated). So that's good at least.

Forum Links
Forum Rules