Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > When can we expect an update to Themepark?

When can we expect an update to Themepark?
Slayer-X
Forum Regular
Feb 18, 2005, 01:10 PM

Just a minor update to include the new and changed elements with the iLife 05 package. I really like the changes made with the UI to iPhoto and I want to be able to theme it but alas, no update to TP yet. When can we expect one?

smeger
Mac Elite
Feb 18, 2005, 01:18 PM

It'd help a lot of someone gave me a list of the new elements and their filesystem locations. I don't have '05.
Geekspiff - generating spiffdiddlee software since before you began paying attention.

smeger
Mac Elite
Feb 18, 2005, 06:57 PM

To elaborate on my last post, I'm always open to adding new resources. Just give me a list of what and where.
Geekspiff - generating spiffdiddlee software since before you began paying attention.

Slayer-X  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 21, 2005, 09:50 AM

You mean if I control+click on iPhoto (or another app) and Show Package Contents, then dig into the folders until I find the images - that is what you are looking for, yes?

Slayer-X  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 11, 2005, 03:35 PM

I hope this is helpful. If you click on the link it shows a collection of PDFs I took showing the folder heirarchy of where the iPhoto resource images are located. I got this by control+clicking on iPhoto and browsing through the directories.

Also, there is a PDF showing the heirarchy for ASM (Application Switcher Menu) which is a prefpane. The seperator.tiff image would be great to change if possible. As it is, I can manually do it, but having SS do it woul dbe fabulous. I hope this helps.

http://comieprevette.com/postpics/iphoto/

smeger
Mac Elite
Mar 12, 2005, 02:28 AM

(This is helpful, but it requires a longer response than I can type right now. So in the meantime, this is just a quick note to say that I saw the PDFs and appreciate them.)

MacMan4000
Mac Elite
Mar 12, 2005, 02:39 AM

Isn't there a better way than just looking at a screenshot?

I have iLife 05, iWork, and Final Cut Express HD, if it helps...

Forum Links
Forum Rules