Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Arrested Development Returns!

Arrested Development Returns!
Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
May 13, 2013, 10:36 PM

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

andi*pandi
May 14, 2013, 10:27 AM

woo!

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
May 14, 2013, 07:03 PM

Had no idea it was due so soon.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Snow-i
Professional Poster
May 14, 2013, 07:24 PM

Yeah I'm excited. Just finished running through all three seasons on netflix. I was trying to pace it so I'd finish right when the new ones started but I lack self discipline

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
May 15, 2013, 02:17 PM

andi*pandi
May 15, 2013, 02:29 PM

"This website has been found to be potentially harmful and is blocked blah blah blah"

Genius!

(net nanny strikes again)

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
May 15, 2013, 02:38 PM

Who moderates the moderators? NetNanny

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
May 27, 2013, 11:46 AM

No comments now its out? It took a few episodes to find its stride again I think but I've been chuckling away for several eps now.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

andi*pandi
May 28, 2013, 11:58 AM

I will go on an arrested development binge after I get done with my doctor who binge. Got to sign up for netflix.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
May 28, 2013, 07:11 PM

I'm about 6 episodes in - it's definitely meant to be watched at once, as every episode builds on the last and fills in the holes and details. I was pretty disappointed after the first couple but now that it's more clear how the writers and presenting this season, it's pretty fun.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
May 29, 2013, 02:37 PM

Yes, I absolutely thought they'd lost their edge possibly as many as 6 or 7 eps in but it starts to get brilliant again very soon after that. I'm nearly done

andi*pandi
Jul 19, 2013, 03:11 PM

I started the Netflix in June, and quickly devoured the first bunch of eps... then I got tired. In the original series, Michael was the only good guy in the crazy family. Now, he's really pathetic and that wrecked some of the balance. The eps that featured my least favorite characters (tobias, gob) were irritating. Then I finally got back into it and liked the ending. I admire the intertwined stories and nested in-jokes. I especially liked Maebe's evolution and storyline.

So, I look forward to the next season, because really, they left it on a cliffhanger, don't you think?

Now, I'm past the free month of Netflix, and trying to make the most of it. Orange is the New Black is very good, really enjoying the characters. You guys will like all the T&A.

Anyone watch House of Cards? worth trying?

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jul 19, 2013, 03:40 PM

I've heard rumors of a "remixed" season 4 with all scenes in chronological order. I'd like to find and watch the season that way to see everything put together.

If you haven't seen them already, the wife and I enjoyed going through all of 30 Rock and Parks and Rec.

Forum Links
Forum Rules