Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 14" iBook G3 600/640MB/20GB/Combo/AirPort

FS: 14" iBook G3 600/640MB/20GB/Combo/AirPort
jwengel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 9, 2004, 01:44 AM

I have to following unit for sale. I purchaed the unit new from Amazon a couple years back. Recently purchased new 15" G4 Powerbook......and this one needs to go!

iBook G3 600Mhz
14" Screen (PERFECT - NO DEAD PIXELS)
Combo Drive (DVD/CDRW)
640MB RAM
20GB Hard Drive
AirPort Card
Brand New Laptop Bag

Works perfect, and 100% complete as new, includes all original packaging, cables, software, media, etc...
Unit is in EXCELLENT condition. To make everything legal, the hard drive will be formated and restored with the original OS. The laptop never actually left the house! I can provide as many pictures as you'd like to show the condition of this machine - you will not be disappointed.

Looking for $700 USD shipped to lower 48.

eBay references ID: jwengel

PM me if interested!

I have a 2nd Generation 20GB available as well - again 100% complete as new, always been in the Skinz case. Near perfect! PM me if you are interested. $275
( Last edited by jwengel; Jun 14, 2004 at 09:58 AM. )

jwengel  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 9, 2004, 01:47 AM

****I'll include the AV cable as well - it was an add on item that has never been opened!****

I have to following unit for sale. I purchaed the unit new from Amazon a couple years back. Recently purchased new 15" G4 Powerbook......and this one needs to go!

iBook G3 600Mhz
Combo Drive (DVD/CDRW)
640MB RAM
20GB Hard Drive
AirPort Card
Brand New Laptop Bag

Works perfect, and 100% complete as new, includes all original packaging, cables, software, media, etc...
Unit is in EXCELLENT condition. To make everything legal, the hard drive will be formated and restored with the original OS. The laptop never actually left the house! I can provide as many pictures as you'd like to show the condition of this machine - you will not be disappointed.

Looking for $800 + shipping

PM me if interested!

I have a 2nd Generation 20GB available as well - again 100% complete as new, always been in the Skinz case. Near perfect! PM me if you are interested. $275 [/B][/QUOTE]

PowerBub
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 9, 2004, 11:25 AM

is that $800 canadian ?
please cook my steak again
je suis american

jwengel  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 10, 2004, 09:51 AM

Updated price....$750 USD + shipping

iBook G3 600Mhz
Combo Drive (DVD/CDRW)
640MB RAM
20GB Hard Drive
AirPort Card
Brand New Laptop Bag

Looking for $750 USD + shipping

PM me if interested!

I have a 2nd Generation 20GB available as well - again 100% complete as new, always been in the Skinz case. Near perfect! PM me if you are interested. $275
[/QUOTE]

jwengel  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 14, 2004, 09:59 AM

Last update before it goes to eBay.

$700 USD shipped to the lower 48...

Forum Links
Forum Rules