Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > TAX SALE: Power Mac MDD, Modded XBox, PS2, Plat. GameCube, games, AND MORE!!!

TAX SALE: Power Mac MDD, Modded XBox, PS2, Plat. GameCube, games, AND MORE!!!
MovieCutter
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 3, 2006, 02:03 PM

With property taxes fast approaching, and me finding myself with more gadgets and junk lying around than I have the time or need for, it's time to clean some stuff out. NO TRADES. PM me or email me at moviecutter(atnospam) mac (dot) com. Beer under Moviecutter. This thread will be updated as items are added:

Dual 1.42 Power Mac G4 MDD
2x160GB HDDs
1.5GB RAM
nVidia Ti4600 128MB GPU
Superdrive
10.4 Tiger
I don't have any of the original discs for this or the original box. It was given to me by my production partner when she didn't have a use for it anymore.
-$900 shipped obo

Brenthaven Pro 17" Shoulder Bag
Those of you who know Brenthaven know they make really, really good stuff. This is a shoulder bag made for the 17" Powerbook/MacBook Pro but I have used it for my 15" MBP as well. Retails for $170

$100 shipped

Halo Green Edition modded XBox
-Modded with an Xecuter chip or whatever it's called in it. I bought it a few months ago and haven't really played it. I'm not a modder, so I don't use most of it's capabilities like game backup, FTP to PC or Mac or the XMBC. It comes with a bunch of apps and several games such as Halo, Project Gotham Racing 2, Unreal Championship, SegaGT 2002 and Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball in addition to a number of other games, PM me for a full list. Also includes High Def component breakout kit and a 40GB HDD loaded with utilities for FTP and media playback.
-$200 shipped obo

Playstation 2 (original, not slim) w/ 1 controller+extension cable, component cables, games:
Bought this a long time ago for my girlfriend to play Final Fantasy...then she discovered the Sims, then World of Warcraft. Don't play it now that I have a Wii.

$60 shipped

PS2 Games:
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 $8 shipped
Ratchet and Clank $8 shipped
Ratchet and Clank Going Commando $8 shipped
Tekken 4 $8 shipped
Jax and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy $8 shipped
Midnight Club II $8 shipped
Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves - $15 shipped
Midnight Club 3 $8 shipped
Aggressive Inline $8 shipped
Sphinx $8 shipped
Freedom Fighters $8 shipped
Samurai Warriors $8 shipped
Tony Hawk’s Underground $8 shipped
Sly 2 Band of Thieves $9 shipped
Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland $20 shipped
Spider-Man 2 $10 shipped
Grand Theft Auto III $5 shipped
Kingdon Hearts $10 shipped
Grand Theft Auto Vice City $10 shipped
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter $5 shipped
Star Wars Episode III $15 shipped
Final Fantasy X $5 shipped
Final Fantasy X-2 $7 shipped
Dynasty Warriors 4 $7 shipped

Platinum GameCube+2 Wavebird controllers:
Have a Wii, no longer need the GameCube obviously.
$100 shipped
( Last edited by MovieCutter; Dec 3, 2006 at 02:52 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules