Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Oh no, need help fast... iPhoto related...

Oh no, need help fast... iPhoto related...
JustinHorne
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 23, 2007, 11:31 PM

Ok, I have about 11000 photos in iPhoto. I synced up my iPod, and I noticed it said "deleting photos from iPod...." Hmm?

I Opened iPhoto, only about 4,000 photos remain in the library. I checked in panic, my original files are all intact within the iPhoto library folder and such, so that's good, the files are fine, just not in my iPhoto library anymore!
I don't need to spend the time re-organizing them all, what can I do?
I did the," hold option while opening, make it choose the library" thing, it did it, but it still showed only 4,000 odd pictures..
Anyt thoughts? PLease help...

JustinHorne  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 24, 2007, 01:25 AM

Well, I gave up, I'm reimporting now...

I think my problem existed somehwere in Front Row. For the first time ever, I used FR to take alook at a few photos, just for the heck of it.
The next thing I did was sync my iPod, and then proceed to open iPhoto to find the problem... Well, no more FR pictures for me.

Forum Links
Forum Rules