Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Top Gear - USA roadtrip episode American bashing

Top Gear - USA roadtrip episode American bashing (Page 2)
Thread Tools
macintologist
Professional Poster
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Smallish town in Ohio
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 05:51 AM
 
bit dense eh
( Last edited by Peter; Feb 13, 2007 at 07:31 AM. Reason: warez...)
     
IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:12 AM
 
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
great episode.
how do American sleep at night knowing Orleans is like that?
America's a big effing place man. Does every American have CAPTAIN AMERICA tattooed on their chest? I sleep as good as I can despite my insomnia. Everyone in the world has their own problems to worry about, and since I don't have spare time or spare money, wtf am I gonna do about New Orleans? Why aren't you Euros over there helping the Tsunami affected areas? What a shame!

Just because I could reach an area by air/land/sea doesn't mean I should stay up all night wondering how I'm going to help clean it up. You get over here and clean it up! Oh, but it's in my country. I'll get right on that 856 mile trip, cause man I need some sleep!

If my own town gets leveled, I'll start cleaning. Or heck, I might just move.
ice
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:56 AM
 
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
great episode.
how do American sleep at night knowing Orleans is like that?
Have ya been to Romania? How do Europeans sleep at night knowing it's like that?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Gee4orce
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Staffs, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 07:13 AM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Have ya been to Romania? How do Europeans sleep at night knowing it's like that?
No - but I do want to go, it sounds like a fascinating place !

I don't exactly see what your point is though - are you saying that the USA is no more 'one country' than Europe is ? That's a fair point - although I think a lot of Americans probably see 'America' as a country, not as a union of separate countries.

It's not even that there's people in New Orleans with nowhere to live - its' that nobody has even cleared up the mess ! This is, what, 18 months on ? Yeah - American (collectively, as a nation) should be ashamed of itself.
     
Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England | San Francisco
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 07:32 AM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Have ya been to Romania? How do Europeans sleep at night knowing it's like that?
I think USA has slightly more money than UK/Europe/Romania
and who defines themself as "european" anyway
we don't have time to stop for gas
     
OreoCookie
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 07:35 AM
 
Originally Posted by Gee4orce View Post
I don't exactly see what your point is though - are you saying that the USA is no more 'one country' than Europe is ? That's a fair point - although I think a lot of Americans probably see 'America' as a country, not as a union of separate countries.
I think he wanted to use this `opportunity' to rant about the EU once again, although there is no connection whatsoever between the two.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 07:38 AM
 
Originally Posted by Gee4orce View Post
No - but I do want to go, it sounds like a fascinating place !

I don't exactly see what your point is though - are you saying that the USA is no more 'one country' than Europe is ? That's a fair point - although I think a lot of Americans probably see 'America' as a country, not as a union of separate countries.
Point being, you can't sort all the world's problems out. New Orleans has as much to do with folks living in Maine/Alaska/Illinois as Romania has to do with us. Action has to be local.

Originally Posted by Gee4orce View Post
It's not even that there's people in New Orleans with nowhere to live - its' that nobody has even cleared up the mess ! This is, what, 18 months on ? Yeah - American (collectively, as a nation) should be ashamed of itself.
Well, perhaps if the residents started to do it for themselves. A bit of exercise might get some of that weight off them. It's not like they couldn't stand to lose a couple of hundred pounds.

However:

1) I'm not convinced that this was totally real. See my comments above about when the TG team came to Staffs - the route they took was impossible unless they doubled back on themselves three times, yet was presented as one solid route... ...and it was impossible for May to go under that low bridge unless they were actively seeking low bridges to go under (for a laugh).
If everything TG do is real, then shouldn't someone be prosecuted for killing Black Stig?

2) Even if it were real, there's always the possibility that it's a political ploy by the local authorities to make the feds look bad. It's not like we don't have the same thing going on with Labour councils doing nowt so a Tory government looks bad, and vice versa.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2001
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 08:54 AM
 
"How do they get so little power out an engine this big?" - I laughed!
     
Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England | San Francisco
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 09:00 AM
 
dude, everything in Top Gear is staged...
we don't have time to stop for gas
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 09:09 AM
 
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
dude, everything in Top Gear is staged...
I know. So why are you boys whining about the state of New Orleans? Is that the only thing they've never staged?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England | San Francisco
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 09:32 AM
 
because it was shocking...
I highly doubt they wrecked a city for top gear
we don't have time to stop for gas
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 10:09 AM
 
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
because it was shocking...
I highly doubt they wrecked a city for top gear
And yet at the end of the piece we clearly see buildings in New Orleans still standing. Do you not think that Jezza was exaggerating a little? Maybe driving up and down the same couple of blocks which *are* still like that, just for effect? No, hang on, on second thoughts Jezza's not a man given to exaggerating anything. Ever.
So yes, hundreds of square miles of Louisiana looks like that. Except the bit in which they managed to give their cars away. And the airport they flew out from.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England | San Francisco
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 11:16 AM
 
Top Gear
James May discusses his trip
we don't have time to stop for gas
     
Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The bottom of Cloud City
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 11:52 AM
 
The only part that felt staged to me was the pickup full of rednecks in the back as I can't believe a group of adults really ride around like that.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
     
eddiecatflap
Baninated
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: http://www.rotharmy.com
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 12:19 PM
 
i hate these stereotypes

although americans are all idiots after all
     
::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: PDX
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 12:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker View Post
The only part that felt staged to me was the pickup full of rednecks in the back as I can't believe a group of adults really ride around like that.
Believe me, groups of adults really ride around like that. Especially when only one has a vehicle, and that vehicle is a pickup truck.
     
Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:02 PM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
@Peter
I agree, I was pretty surprised. I thought they had at least leveled the houses that are beyond repair.
Originally Posted by Gee4orce View Post
This is, what, 18 months on ? Yeah - American (collectively, as a nation) should be ashamed of itself.
Just to clarify; They said that the episode was filmed one year after Katrina hit. Which puts the filming date somewhere around last August.

That was approximately 6 months ago. I think it's fairly safe to assume that there's been a good bit of a work done since then.

New Orleans was pretty much wiped out by the storm. And while the recovery effort could have been carried out more effectively, I also think expecting that a mess that size be cleaned up in a year is a bit much to expect. Especially when the city was cut off for so long after the storm moved through, postponing any meaningful rebuild effort for several months.

I'm not at all defending the lack of decisiveness post Katrina, but there seems to be a lot of people in this thread that are talking a hell of a lot of **** with little knowdledge to back it up.
( Last edited by Lateralus; Feb 13, 2007 at 01:10 PM. )
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er
     
OreoCookie
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by ::maroma:: View Post
Believe me, groups of adults really ride around like that. Especially when only one has a vehicle, and that vehicle is a pickup truck.
Naïve question as a German: is that legal?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:05 PM
 
Originally Posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker View Post
The only part that felt staged to me was the pickup full of rednecks in the back as I can't believe a group of adults really ride around like that.
College students do that quite often around here when it's warm out. But this is Iowa, after all.
     
Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The bottom of Cloud City
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:25 PM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Naïve question as a German: is that legal?
It sure as hell doesn't sound like it as there are no seat-belts or any other safety devices back there.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:35 PM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Naïve question as a German: is that legal?
IIRC it's legal if everyone is fully within the bed, aka not sitting on the edge. I'm sure if there's a limit to the number of people that you can have back there though.
     
::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: PDX
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Naïve question as a German: is that legal?
In some places its illegal, but I have a feeling in those areas it definitely is not illegal.

It takes collective common sense to pass a law against piling human beings in the back of a pickup and going 70mph down the highway. You see where I'm going with this...
     
Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The bottom of Cloud City
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
 
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
IIRC it's legal if everyone is fully within the bed, aka not sitting on the edge. I'm sure if there's a limit to the number of people that you can have back there though.
It is legal? I can't believe that.

Obviously not on the highway though right?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 01:54 PM
 
I've driven through the south, and survived.

They could have come up with MUCH worse slogans to put on the cars. And I think some of them in "british" may have lost something in translation. ("such and such is rubbish" doesn't sound nearly as bad as "such and such is crap.") I suppose they had to be TV friendly slogans though.
     
G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Maine
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 02:02 PM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Naïve question as a German: is that legal?
In Maine, as long as every seat belt is in use, you can pile in the back. But that doesn't mean most people do it.

Every time we do a private rafting trip we fit 10 guys gear and raft in one truck with no problems.

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 02:18 PM
 
Originally Posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker View Post
It is legal? I can't believe that.

Obviously not on the highway though right?
I really don't think that law differentiate between highway and city driving. I found a site about Illinois' law stating that because all people 16 and under must be buckled, they wouldn't be able to ride in the bed, but anyone else can. Which is stupid because they have laws requiring cargo be secured in the bed, but not people.
     
Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The bottom of Cloud City
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 02:24 PM
 
Top Gear

"But then, earlier that day I had stopped at another petrol station and looked at the selection of T-shirts on sale to the locals. One proclaimed 'God, pick-ups and beer' with a picture of a Dodge like Hammond's on it. Another sported some legend about the right to bear arms."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 02:29 PM
 
     
centerchannel68
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 03:27 PM
 
Originally Posted by Gee4orce View Post
No - but I do want to go, it sounds like a fascinating place !

I don't exactly see what your point is though - are you saying that the USA is no more 'one country' than Europe is ? That's a fair point - although I think a lot of Americans probably see 'America' as a country, not as a union of separate countries.

It's not even that there's people in New Orleans with nowhere to live - its' that nobody has even cleared up the mess ! This is, what, 18 months on ? Yeah - American (collectively, as a nation) should be ashamed of itself.
I can tell you've never been to the south. The reason it isn't 'cleaned up' is because the south is chock full of LAZY PEOPLE. I've driven all over in the south, and it's mostly the same crap: Lazy half torn down buildings, rusting cars sitting around, it's just crap. Imagine taking the Mad Max series, Jesus freaks, and Wal-mart, throwing them all in a blender, and hitting chop. That's what the south is, why it isn't cleaned up, and why nobody gives a ****.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
 
I was trying to avoid politics, but my hand's been forced.

Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
The reason it isn't 'cleaned up' is because New Orleans is chock full of LAZY DEMOCRATS who expect the feds to do it for them.
Fixed.

Do ya reckon a good GOP southerner like Spliffy wouldn't have had it ship shape by now?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 03:43 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
They could have come up with MUCH worse slogans to put on the cars. And I think some of them in "british" may have lost something in translation. ("such and such is rubbish" doesn't sound nearly as bad as "such and such is crap.") I suppose they had to be TV friendly slogans though.
TG goes out pre-watershed - i.e. easy on the swearing - so yes, they gotta be TV friendly.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 05:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
I can tell you've never been to the south. The reason it isn't 'cleaned up' is because the south is chock full of LAZY PEOPLE. I've driven all over in the south, and it's mostly the same crap: Lazy half torn down buildings, rusting cars sitting around, it's just crap. Imagine taking the Mad Max series, Jesus freaks, and Wal-mart, throwing them all in a blender, and hitting chop. That's what the south is, why it isn't cleaned up, and why nobody gives a ****.
You are the reason us "Yankees" are given a bad name in the south.

Seriously Rob, if this wasn't a troll I don't know what to tell you...

BTW it's you saying such asinine things that make people think you are an idiot.
     
eddiecatflap
Baninated
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: http://www.rotharmy.com
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 05:55 PM
 
ca$h trolling

wot next ?
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 05:56 PM
 
eddiecatflap Oh I don't know.. you taking his place?
     
centerchannel68
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 05:56 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
You are the reason us "Yankees" are given a bad name in the south.

Seriously Rob, if this wasn't a troll I don't know what to tell you...

BTW it's you saying such asinine things that make people think you are an idiot.
Tell you what. Next time you're in the south, count the number of rusty non running cars you see laying around. And count the number of churches. And note the level of poverty. Now do the same in the north. Get back to me.
     
eddiecatflap
Baninated
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: http://www.rotharmy.com
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 05:57 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
eddiecatflap Oh I don't know.. you taking his place?
no one can take ca$h's place
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
Tell you what. Next time you're in the south, count the number of rusty non running cars you see laying around. And count the number of churches. And note the level of poverty. Now do the same in the north. Get back to me.
There are just as many northern trashy places as there are southern.
You are just naive about it.

What does the number of churches have to do with anything BTW? Sounds like your personal bigotry coming through.

You sound actually like a bigoted KKK member talking about a "black part of town" in the 40s.

You are the man you hate Rob.
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
Tell you what. Next time you're in the south, count the number of rusty non running cars you see laying around. And count the number of churches. And note the level of poverty. Now do the same in the north. Get back to me.
Driving through certain parts of South Dakota, every single trailer had at least three non-running (appearing) cars next to it.
     
centerchannel68
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
There are just as many northern trashy places as there are southern.
You are just naive about it.

What does the number of churches have to do with anything BTW? Sounds like your personal bigotry coming through.

You sound actually like a bigoted KKK member talking about a "black part of town" in the 40s.

You are the man you hate Rob.
The number of churches? Kevin, it is you who are naive. The number of churches per square mile is pretty much the highest in the lowest income areas. Why? Those people have nothing but 'hope' left, and all their hoping and praying is probably what made them poor in the first place, instead of relying on themselves to improve their own situation.

You sound like a jesus crispie, pretending to believe otherwise.
     
Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: London, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
What does the number of churches have to do with anything BTW? Sounds like your personal bigotry coming through.
Yeah. He's totally a terrorist.
     
centerchannel68
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:04 PM
 
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
Driving through certain parts of South Dakota, every single trailer had at least three non-running (appearing) cars next to it.
Yeah, know why? Check the name. SOUTH Dakota.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:06 PM
 
Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
The number of churches? Kevin, it is you who are naive. The number of churches per square mile is pretty much the highest in the lowest income areas. Why? Those people have nothing but 'hope' left, and all their hoping and praying is probably what made them poor in the first place, instead of relying on themselves to improve their own situation.
So ignoring all the other things I said you start bashing the religious.

Maybe Rob, just Maybe not everyone deems money as important as you do.
You sound like a jesus crispie, pretending to believe otherwise.
Has nothing to do with religion. Just your hateful ignorance.
Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
Yeah, know why? Check the name. SOUTH Dakota.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Oh Rob...
     
Dakar²
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Annals of MacNN History
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:07 PM
 
Oh, I see this thread is where all the fun is at now.
     
centerchannel68
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:19 PM
 
(yes the SOUTH Dakota thing was a joke. Glad you appreciated it Kevin. I thought it was kinda funny. Heheh. )
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:24 PM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar² View Post
Oh, I see this thread is where all the fun is at now.
And you call yourself the fastest.

Originally Posted by centerchannel68 View Post
(yes the SOUTH Dakota thing was a joke. Glad you appreciated it Kevin. I thought it was kinda funny. Heheh. )
I chuckled.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:44 PM
 
OK, so we might as well go for the full house...


Are there any gay people in the deep south?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Gossamer
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: "Working"
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 06:47 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
OK, so we might as well go for the full house...


Are there any gay people in the deep south?
No, but there are dead people.
     
IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 08:09 PM
 
Bourbon Street, New Orleans, 2007:
Flickr: Search
(I think I see gay dudes kissing in the south too)


Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans, 2007:
Flickr: Search
ice
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 09:29 PM
 
So what are you saying Icy? That the gay folks in New Orleans are too busy kissing each other to engage in any manual labour and get the place cleared up?

Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
macintologist
Professional Poster
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Smallish town in Ohio
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2007, 09:55 PM
 
"We're gonna die now. That's it"

     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,