Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > More "Vegetarians and Hypocracy" Stuff

More "Vegetarians and Hypocracy" Stuff (Page 2)
Thread Tools
wallinbl
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: somewhere
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:12 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
7) Spiritual reasons
Buddist, Doof?
     
Dakar the Fourth
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:14 PM
 
Originally Posted by olePigeon View Post
In short, many plants feel pain.
Because they're reading this argument for 1437650th time?
Just kidding folks, it doesn't matter to me. Better than another global warming thread...
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:22 PM
 
What's with the new account Dakar?
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:23 PM
 
Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
Buddist, Doof?
I give a nod that way occasionally.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:24 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I agree that your tone was disrespectful to vegetarians. They deserve our respect, their are many reasons to be a vegetarian
His was just a reaction to those that have attempted to make him feel bad for his own practices. Not that two wrongs make a right. But I don't feel his post was really all that horrible. Him stating he likes to eat all these animals. He never once said anything horrible towards anyone that didn't like to eat these things. Nor did he try to make them feel bad that they don't.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:28 PM
 
Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
Buddist, Doof?
I suggest refraining from using the "h" word on him...
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:36 PM
 
Originally Posted by Mrjinglesusa View Post
Not trying to be clever or offensive, just stating my opinion. Meat tastes good to me. Beef, pork, chicken, doesn't matter - it all tastes good. Just because vegetarians don't think it tastes good or that eating meat is someone how "wrong" or "unhealthy" doesn't make meat taste any less delicious to the vast majority of people.
This kind of post doesn’t bother me one bit. Like scaught, though, I’m a bit tired of posts basically saying the same thing, but saying it in the way you did in your first post.

(I hope that made sense)
     
Zeeb
Mac Elite
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Manhattan, NY
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:49 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
Except for the deliberate childish, taunting nature of it.

(I admit my poo comment, apart from pandering to besson3c, can be seen as childish and taunting, too, but normally in such threads, I’ll just say that I’m a vegetarian because I really don’t like the taste of any kind of meat anymore.)

The ‘meat proselytisers’ always seem to be in it for the childish pleasure of rubbing, “Mmmm, look what I’m eating: big, fat, juicy, blood-dripping raw steak!” in the face of the vegetarians, which is the part that gets old very quickly.
True, meat eaters tend to make a point of what they are having for lunch on threads like this. However, often it is a reaction to a sometimes haughty stance that *some* vegetarians take-such as proclaiming their diet as ethically superior. It gets even worse when vegetarians start talking about possible future laws and policy that would control what other people eat. It's not offensive to me at all if someone decides not to have meat-what do I care? It is offensive when certain groups try to control what I eat.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:50 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
This kind of post doesn’t bother me one bit. Like scaught, though, I’m a bit tired of posts basically saying the same thing, but saying it in the way you did in your first post.
What is so awful about saying you love to eat meat? He didn't slam anyone for not liking to eat it. He didn't belittle them. Yet there are people that have in this thread done that to people who eat meat. Yet I've heard no complaints about that.
Originally Posted by Zeeb View Post
However, often it is a reaction to a sometimes haughty stance that *some* vegetarians take-such as proclaiming their diet as ethically superior. It gets even worse when vegetarians start talking about possible future laws and policy that would control how other's eat.
Yet you see none of them condemning vegetarians that act this way in the same manner they are MrJingles. Who simply said what he like to eat.

BTW I am having a Turkey sandwich for lunch. I hope I don't offend anyone because of it.
     
olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 1999
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 01:58 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
BTW I am having a Turkey sandwich for lunch. I hope I don't offend anyone because of it.
Mmm. Leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich.

Did you top it with stuffing? I love that.
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts
     
olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 1999
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 02:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
Because they're reading this argument for 1437650th time?
Just kidding folks, it doesn't matter to me. Better than another global warming thread...
If someone is being a vegetarian for "moral" reasons, I just wanna make sure they know. Pretty soon you'll have people who live completely off a vitamin drip.
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts
     
olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 1999
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 02:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
This kind of post doesn’t bother me one bit. Like scaught, though, I’m a bit tired of posts basically saying the same thing, but saying it in the way you did in your first post.

(I hope that made sense)
This sort of message doesn't disturb me one bit. Like Oisín, however, I’m a bit exhausted of messages essentially stating the same thing, but stating it in the way you did in your original post.

(I hope that was clear)
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 02:20 PM
 
What is so awful about saying you love to eat meat? He didn't slam anyone for not liking to eat it. He didn't belittle them. Yet there are people that have in this thread done that to people who eat meat. Yet I've heard no complaints about that.
MrJingles’ post wasn’t as bad as they usually get in these threads. There’s nothing awful about saying you love to eat meat; there is something very dreary about feeling the need to fill any thread about vegetarianism with posts giving as-vivid-as-possible images of how good it feels to have blood from over-rare steaks dripping down your chin, etc.

This sort of message doesn't disturb me one bit. Like Oisín, however, I’m a bit exhausted of messages essentially stating the same thing, but stating it in the way you did in your original post.

(I hope that was clear)
Actually... sorry, but it wasn’t. I feel like I’m close to getting your point, but it escapes me just when I’m about to reach out and touch it.
     
PacHead
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Capital of the World
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 02:33 PM
 
People should eat whatever the hell they please. If a vegetarian chooses to not eat meat, then good for them. If a homeless bum chooses to eat out of garbage cans, then good for them. If other normal people chooses to eat meat, then good for them.

Now, the only people who truly suck when it comes to this topic, are people who try to tell other people what they should or should not do, like those fanatical, idiotic morons at PETA with their constant propaganda. They can blow me.

     
Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Why do you care?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 02:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
Then again, I’m only vegetarian because meat tastes like poo.
If you can say meat tastes like poo (I think you should have your tastebuds checked), I don't see why I can't say meat tastes good.

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I agree that your tone was disrespectful to vegetarians. They deserve our respect, their are many reasons to be a vegetarian:

1) Don't like factory farming and how animals are treated there

2) Think that eating animals in general is wrong

3) Don't like the taste of meat

4) Wish to minimize our environmental footprint

5) Grossed out at the idea of consuming dead flesh

6) Any combination thereof


Instead of picking apart these points and countering them with why you disagree with them, wouldn't it be better to simply respect other people's choices? Would you get into an unsolicited critique of somebody's religion if they were to share with you their religion of choice?
If they shared their religious choice with me without it being solicited then yes, I would get into an unsolicited critique of their religion. Without it being solicited, I would take their sharing it with me as an invitation to "discuss" their choice.

Besides, I never said I didn't respect their choice. I was simply stating mine. Oisín thinks meat tastes like poo. I think meat tastes good. His opinion, my opinion.

At any rate, "meat-eaters" are not going to convince any vegetarians to start eating meat and vegetarians are not going to convince any "meat-eaters" to stop eating meat, at least in this forum.
     
Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Why do you care?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 02:50 PM
 
[
Originally Posted by PacHead View Post
People should eat whatever the hell they please. If a vegetarian chooses to not eat meat, then good for them. If a homeless bum chooses to eat out of garbage cans, then good for them. If other normal people chooses to eat meat, then good for them.
First off, I don't think homeless people "choose" to eat out of garbage cans.

Secondly, are you implying that vegetarians are abnormal?
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 03:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
Then again, I’m only vegetarian because meat tastes like poo.
How exactly do you know what poo tastes like?
     
olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 1999
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 03:19 PM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
How exactly do you know what poo tastes like?
He's also a Buddhist, and was a dog in his former life.
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts
     
paul w
Mac Elite
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vente: Achat
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 03:26 PM
 
Does this mean I've been missing out? I like the taste of meat....
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 07:22 PM
 
The thing is, there are many more non-vegetarians than there are vegetarians. Making it a point to point out how much you like meat also runs the risk of coming across as bullying.

All I'm saying is that a little care here is considerate.
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 08:28 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
The thing is, there are many more non-vegetarians than there are vegetarians. Making it a point to point out how much you like meat also runs the risk of coming across as bullying.

All I'm saying is that a little care here is considerate.
Just because you say you like something really cannot be construed as bullying. While i think the original point of the zombie thread has been lost to the ages. Posting about what you do like and how it seems that some vegetarians come across hypercritical is not bullying either.

Like you said, consideration. Lets be considerate of those who want to voice the taste for meat.
     
wallinbl
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: somewhere
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 09:12 PM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
Just because you say you like something really cannot be construed as bullying.
Many people dislike being in the minority, because often times, the minority status comes with disadvantages*. If you continually flaunt your majority status, people will get annoyed.

*In this case, a disadvantage might be limited menus at restaurants and limited food choice in grocery stores as both are targeted at omnivores whose main dish is nearly always animal based.

You may not think much about it, but this is a right handed world. Lefties have to do many things with their weaker hand because the world doesn't really consider them. Do you run around saying "I'm right handed nya-nya"? No, that would just be inconsiderate.
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 09:38 PM
 
Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
You may not think much about it, but this is a right handed world. Lefties have to do many things with their weaker hand because the world doesn't really consider them. Do you run around saying "I'm right handed nya-nya"? No, that would just be inconsiderate.
True enough and I don't go running around saying I'm a meat eater (barely in my case). Like Besson, I posted my thoughts on it in a thread discussing vegetarians. Basically its ok for him to voice his view on the matter and those who disagree cannot in the name of consideration? That doesn't seem to make sense. I don't really see people castigating him or other vegetarians about what they choose or eat.

A thread was started on vegetarians and so it is expected to post views for and against
     
wallinbl
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: somewhere
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 09:44 PM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
A thread was started on vegetarians and so it is expected to post views for and against
We're not talking about posting views, we're talking about the posts where people are salivating over meat dishes. That's not really a view; it's a taunt. Taunting a minority will get you a stronger reaction than taunting in other situations.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 09:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
We're not talking about posting views, we're talking about the posts where people are salivating over meat dishes. That's not really a view; it's a taunt. Taunting a minority will get you a stronger reaction than taunting in other situations.
A taunt? really?
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 09:50 PM
 
Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
We're not talking about posting views, we're talking about the posts where people are salivating over meat dishes. That's not really a view; it's a taunt. Taunting a minority will get you a stronger reaction than taunting in other situations.
Oh man now you're reaching. Sorry but there's been absolutely no taunting and I think in general most people have accepted other folks desire to avoid meat. How you can say that I choose to eat beef is a taunt is truly beyond me. I respect Besson for standing by his ideals and choosing not eat meat. You really need to find some argument that can hold water because what you're saying isn't
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 10:30 PM
 
MacosNerd: I'm not a vegetarian. We are all talking past each other. You don't know what post(s) wallinbi and I are referring to, and we don't understand what counter-arguments you are arguing in respect to either.

Let's just move on before this just becomes bickering, I generally only have a low threshold for bickering, and right now I don't feel like doing so.
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 30, 2007, 10:31 PM
 
Fine by me.
     
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 04:45 AM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
Like you said, consideration. Lets be considerate of those who want to voice the taste for meat.
I'd say let's be considerate of our fellow creatures, but apparently that's inconsiderate.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 01:33 PM
 
If you can say meat tastes like poo (I think you should have your tastebuds checked), I don't see why I can't say meat tastes good.
Nor do I.

I don’t know, maybe scaught and I were over-reacting, because we’ve both seen so many of those childish posts that almost inevitably creep up in any thread about vegetarianism.

If the point of the post is to say, “I don’t see the point; I like meat”, then fine, no problem. That’s a view and there’s nothing wrong with that.

It’s the posts that seem to want to say, “I love meat, and I think you’re all morons for being vegetarians, so I’m going to be as gory and graphic about it as I possibly can, just to see if I can make you nauseous” that I’m tired of. Your first post came off as one of those (to scaught and me, anyway), though perhaps it wasn’t meant to be.

And for the record, I find it just as annoying when someone starts a thread about, say, what the best cut of veal is, and some rabid vegetarian comes in and starts preaching from a high horse (made of soy, of course) about how bad eating meat is and how everybody’s going to hell for it and all that (okay, perhaps not the hell part). That’s old, trite, and boring, too. If people want to eat meat, I have no problem with that; if they want to discuss it on an Internet forum, fine by me, too.
     
SirCastor
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 01:39 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
I don’t know, maybe scaught and I were over-reacting, because we’ve both seen so many of those childish posts that almost inevitably creep up in any thread about anything.
Fixed™
2008 iMac 3.06 Ghz, 2GB Memory, GeForce 8800, 500GB HD, SuperDrive
8gb iPhone on Tmobile
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 12:26 AM
 
Heh. Good point, that.
     
- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 02:34 AM
 
This thread makes me hungry.

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]
     
PacHead
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Capital of the World
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 03:05 PM
 
Vegetarians seem like such sensitive people. Perhaps there's a correlation between the lack of meat in one's diet and an increase in sensitivity. Here's a picture for ya'll.



     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 03:10 PM
 
What is it with PacHead and his love of balls and testostrone? Compensating PacHead?

     
BlueSky
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ------>
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 03:40 PM
 
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
 
^ and ^^^ are much better examples of what I was talking about than MrJingle’s post.
     
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 03:56 PM
 
Next on the roster: "Pull my finger" jokes.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."
     
- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 07:57 PM
 
Who here loves their hot rock steaks?



Yum!

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 08:05 PM
 
Who here loves their hot rock steaks?
I’m not that fond of rocks, especially when warm. Cold ones will sometimes do for a salad, but not warm ones.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 09:43 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
The thing is, there are many more non-vegetarians than there are vegetarians. Making it a point to point out how much you like meat also runs the risk of coming across as bullying.

All I'm saying is that a little care here is considerate.
I am all against bullying. But I don't think claiming you like meat is really on the verge of such acts. IMHO of course.
     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 01:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I am all against bullying. But I don't think claiming you like meat is really on the verge of such acts. IMHO of course.
Of course it’s not.

But do you honestly not see the difference between a post that says, “I dunno... I like meat, so I eat it” and BlueSky’s post up there? The basic content is more or less the same, but the deliveries are miles apart.
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 02:23 PM
 
Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
and some rabid vegetarian comes in and starts preaching from a high horse (made of soy, of course)
Nice

Originally Posted by wallinbl View Post
Do you run around saying "I'm right handed nya-nya"? No, that would just be inconsiderate.
I make fun of my girlfriend for being "wrong" handed when she has trouble signing the electronic credit card signature pads at the grocery store.
     
BlueSky
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ------>
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 02:28 PM
 
My meat post was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing PacHead's meat post, which looked overcooked to me. We can't let overcooked meat go unchallenged.

So in general, not meant to be obnoxious, just a comment on Pac's post and if it offended anyone, I apologize.
( Last edited by BlueSky; Dec 3, 2007 at 02:37 PM. )
     
olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 1999
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 02:37 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
6) Health reasons
You think smoking is good for you, but you don't eat meat for health reasons?
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts
     
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 03:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
My meat post was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing PacHead's meat post, which looked overcooked to me. We can't let overcooked meat go unchallenged.
That's the best explanation of anything I've seen all week.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 03:16 PM
 
I'm laying down the guantlet with BlueSky and challenging his nick name with this:

     
Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Copenhagen
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 03:20 PM
 
You’re laying down the gauntlet?

Wuss! Can’t even throw down a gauntlet properly.

     
BlueSky
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ------>
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 03:40 PM
 
besson, that's just a blue sky that hasn't blown sunshine yet.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 3, 2007, 03:40 PM
 
Originally Posted by olePigeon View Post
You think smoking is good for you, but you don't eat meat for health reasons?
When did I say I think smoking is good for you?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,