Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > NASA Footage

NASA Footage (Page 4)
Thread Tools
TheWOAT
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 04:39 PM
 
Tether ball is probably the lamest playground game.
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 05:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
The video isn't fuzzy. Do you think million dollar cameras are going to produce a picture quality equal to a consumer camera?
I very much doubt that the NASA SIT-vidicon that shot that video is a million-dollar camera.

In fact, the camera type used is actually prone to effects that look surprisingly like your two-mile-wide UFOs, especially in low-light situations:
http://www.truveo.com/Camera-artifac.../id/4013807395

*That* is physics.
     
Tiresias
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Korea
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 05:22 PM
 
Ouch, Horsepoo!!! I think your UFO swarm just got pooh-poohed!!!
     
invisibleX
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 06:00 PM
 
Damn. Oh well. I'm sure he'll find a funny looking cloud or something to keep him going until 2012.
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 06:40 PM
 
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Ouch, Horsepoo!!! I think your UFO swarm just got pooh-poohed!!!
Well, they are still somewhat unidentified. He'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.
     
Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Toronto
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 07:16 PM
 
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
I very much doubt that the NASA SIT-vidicon that shot that video is a million-dollar camera.

In fact, the camera type used is actually prone to effects that look surprisingly like your two-mile-wide UFOs, especially in low-light situations:
http://www.truveo.com/Camera-artifac.../id/4013807395

*That* is physics.
But, but, but. It changed direction. It has got to be intelligent.

Great find.
     
Tiresias
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Korea
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 08:19 PM
 
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
Todd Partridge and the Searchlight Cult!

^ That's a name for a late 70's/early New Wave band if I've ever heard one!
Ah, that's it.

Threads like that should be preserved for posterity.
     
smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Across from the wallpaper store.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 09:38 PM
 
I don't really wanna get attacked for this…and I'm not about to side with the OP on this one…but…

I don't have a problem with this being debris, I'm not a "UFO nut" and I don't take a whole lotta stock in conspiracy theories.

but why did that thing appear to be moving behind the tether? If it's debris in the foreground wouldn't it be in front of the tether? I don't know squat about optics or light diffusion etc.
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.
     
climber
Mac Elite
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Pacific NW
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 11, 2008, 11:07 PM
 
Originally Posted by smacintush View Post
but why did that thing appear to be moving behind the tether? If it's debris in the foreground wouldn't it be in front of the tether? I don't know squat about optics or light diffusion etc.
I think this is a fair question. The first thing the images remind me of is one out of focus images through my telescope while in the process of adjusting the collimation (Mead LX200 12"). A star (which in fact is little more than a point of light) will appear as a sphere if it is out of focus even slightly. If the focus is pushed further away from correct, the image in my scope will change to having a dark center. I do not understand all of the optical reasons, but the image essentially looks like the front element on my scope (where a mirror folds the image back to the viewfinder). As the focus changes in the subject clip, I remember seeing the black in the middle disappear. Therefore I conclude the light represents a relatively small object that is "out of focus" in the foreground.

My best guess is it relates to the apparent width of the tether vs the bit of space debris. For example if the tether was as wide as your thumb at arms distance, but the debris in the foreground is only half or a quarter the apparent width. As it object passes in front it is effectively obscured by the larger object behind.

Another thought is that if the object in question was not as bright as the tether, it might have this effect. That is the camera and footage shown represent them as blown out white, but if the tether is actually significantly brighter, the foreground image is lost in the light of the stronger background.

Obviously one would have to experiment with the actual equipment with similar lighting conditions to see if this effect can be duplicated.

My last thought is that this thread could be used as evidence that ET's are already here among us. Mostly because I find it hard to believe someone from this planet could be so ignorant and naive. Unfortuantely it is even less likely someone this dumb could be from outer space.
climber
     
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 12:51 AM
 
Originally Posted by smacintush View Post
but why did that thing appear to be moving behind the tether? If it's debris in the foreground wouldn't it be in front of the tether? I don't know squat about optics or light diffusion etc.
That's actually pretty easy to take a reasonable guess at. That tether is very reflective and relatively large, and it drowns out the Unidentified Flying Dust. There's a lot of optical distortion from the light in that scene — if you look, as the camera zooms in and out, both the tether and the dust appear to change their relative sizes. And at certain magnifications, it actually does look like some of the dust might be in front of the object.

Also, you'll notice that when they complain about the difficulty of seeing clearly, the guy on the scene describes the "debris" (I assume he means detritus) as being in the foreground.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."
     
Tiresias
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Korea
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 03:50 AM
 
So has Horsepoo!!! beat a hasty retreat or is he simply recouping?
     
Andrew Stephens
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2004
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 10:35 AM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
Even if they said it loud and clear for people to hear it, you guys would probably look up at the TV with drool from the side of your mouths saying "Duuh, nah, they must be kidding."
Yes because if NASA released that information and it was covered by every single part of the world's media apparatus and debated the world over with the proof subjected to intense scrutiny, debate and comment we would all continue to be sceptical but we don't believe you and your (frankly) somewhat underwhelming standards of proof.
     
Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 01:14 PM
 
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
So has Horsepoo!!! beat a hasty retreat or is he simply recouping?
I don't understand why I should stay here and keep debating this...I've been nonstop debunking your and other people's bullshit about space debris, particles, light tricks and everyone's STILL clutching at impossibilities.

Nobody has yet produced a video an object close to a video camera lens seeming to go behind a solid object at a distance from the lens. There are videos of these things coming down into the lower atmosphere and changing color, something that you'd expect if these things were reflecting different frequency ranges more strongly and would explain why these things are transparent on the UV camera.

There's zero reason why I should stick around arguing with a bunch of supposed scientific buffs that are in reality totally clueless.

You in particular, have been a total jerk, using one-line snipes and jabs...contributing NOTHING to this thread. After asking you to go away or contribute something worthwhile you still produce constant noise in this thread like the one I'm replying to this instant. I've reported you to the mods and they've done nothing so far.

Like I said, there's no reason why I should keep talking about this...most of you are totally close-minded. None of you have been able to produce proof that it's possible to have objects in the foreground appear like they're going behind things in the background. None of you have been capable of explaining how these crafts get into a circular formation and sit there for a while in the upper atmosphere...or dart into space.

Some of you have been convinced that this isn't debris because it changes direction smoothly (in the first video) which isn't explainable through collision, or changes direction abruptly (in the third video) explainable through collision but there's nothing to be seen anywhere near the two objects (which are far apart) as they dart into space at the same time.

Some of you have adopted the "charged particle" theory. But that crumbles considering that they go *behind* the tether (but, but, optics trickery! bullshit...produce evidence or gtfo).

Frankly, I think all of you are afraid to know that this could be real and that NASA might not be telling the truth. You'd all rather be in a fetal position and sucking your thumb...'cuz that's reaaal comforting.
     
Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 01:23 PM
 
Originally Posted by Andrew Stephens View Post
Yes because if NASA released that information and it was covered by every single part of the world's media apparatus and debated the world over with the proof subjected to intense scrutiny, debate and comment we would all continue to be sceptical but we don't believe you and your (frankly) somewhat underwhelming standards of proof.
If NASA released that information, I think you'd be shitting your pants in terror because you seem to like the status quo and think the human race has reached the pinnacle of knowledge and that everything can be explained through what we currently know from science. At this point in time, if NASA did release that information, it would put a serious dent in its reputation and honesty. If you think it's easy for someone that has piled up the lies to outright tell everyone that they've been fooled and still conserve their reputation, think again. I think at least some people would want to have NASA people lynched for this.

Humans are naive. They've been naive since the dawn of human life. They've always been skeptical. But I think skepticism has grown with the advent of computers because things can easily be hoaxed. I think some of you are bordering extreme skepticism which is just as bad for your mental health than being extremely gullible. At one end, you've got people that can't believe anything that they haven't seen with their own eyes. And on the other end, you've got people that will believe something with zero evidence.

Well...all of this *is* evidence, whether you think it is or not. It might not be credible evidence to you guys but it is evidence. I'm certainly not in the extreme gullibility end of the spectrum...but some of you definitely are in the extreme skeptical end since you outright dismiss this as evidence.
( Last edited by Horsepoo!!!; Jul 12, 2008 at 01:31 PM. )
     
invisibleX
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 02:21 PM
 
Evidence of what? While you claim nobody can prove they're not UFOs you have been unable to prove exactly what they are. All you've really done is attempt hostility and claim "bad science" (btw, this is not science, just random guessing).

You really should try making your own hypothesis instead of just making vague claims and insulting anyone who disagrees. For instance, why at 2:12 in this first video does one of your objects, notch on top, suddenly show a notch on the bottom as well? It can't be rotating because you slow see the bottom notch form while the top one is still the same size, and the object is still perfectly circular. Later you see the same object, top notch gone, not oblong with the same notch at the bottom. Why are the objects slightly smaller when behind and slightly larger in front, and vastly larger in some cases (and oddly completely transparent), suggesting that if these were at that distance they're approximately 12 meters.

But honestly, I really don't care. Are there aliens out there? Maybe, and good for them, but why should I be interested? Why cover up something that, despite what SCIFI has attempted to convince us over the years, nobody really gives a rats ass about. Now if zombies were real people would care. They eat your brains and we're rather attached to our brains. If leprechauns were real we'd care. They have gold and we like gold. Aliens that buzz around like flies, don't talk to us, and on the whole seem more interested in randomly changing direction than anything.. yay for them, but how does this impact me?

Call me when you find a cover-up of something interesting like the Tooth Fairy, I hear she has gold.
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."
     
Andrew Stephens
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2004
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 05:24 PM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
If NASA released that information, I think you'd be shitting your pants in terror because you seem to like the status quo and think the human race has reached the pinnacle of knowledge and that everything can be explained through what we currently know from science. At this point in time, if NASA did release that information, it would put a serious dent in its reputation and honesty. If you think it's easy for someone that has piled up the lies to outright tell everyone that they've been fooled and still conserve their reputation, think again. I think at least some people would want to have NASA people lynched for this.
I for one would welcome our new alien overlords.

But seriously, despite my scepticism of your evidence I would actually love real, indisputable evidence of alien life. Personally I think this is far more likely to come from the SETI programme or from analysing spectral light from exo planets than from any UFO sources, but no, sh*t my pants? far from it.

If NASA really had evidence of alien contact I suspect fear of their reputation would have nothing to do with them with holding evidence, with over 10,000 reputable scientists in their employ, any hidden evidence would leak out pretty damn fast. Unlike conspiracy theorists and pseudo scientists, real scientists tend to hate secrets.

I also believe that in twenty years time we will laugh ourselves silly at many of our currently held scientific beliefs. In particular string theory and (on a different tack) carbon offsetting and other green technology.
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 06:34 PM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
I don't understand why I should stay here and keep debating this...I've been nonstop debunking your and other people's bullshit about space debris, particles, light tricks and everyone's STILL clutching at impossibilities.
We all notice you're explicitly NOT debunking the link I posted.

I think your silence on this point, while continuing to blather people to death, speaks volumes.
     
Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
We all notice you're explicitly NOT debunking the link I posted.

I think your silence on this point, while continuing to blather people to death, speaks volumes.
Right...the link still fails to explain how these anomalies find their way behind the tether. You can't magically make things look like they're going behind another object. Remember that the tether is 80 miles out and is crystal clear. Don't give me that bullshit that things behind and in front of the tether would be out of focus.

edit: This also in no way explains the two other videos filmed by Discovery and the numerous sightings of huge luminous orbs that pulsate colors and move at great speeds. I guess human eyes suffer the same problems as camera lens, eh? Or there's a secret "ball of light" cult producing hoax sightings...BEFORE 1996 no less.

edit2: Also...you'd have to ignore my 2nd and 3rd link.

What a joke. Get out of here. You're embarrassing.

You may come back when you have a video of an out-of-focus object in the foreground that slips behind an object in the background. Thank you and goodbye, analogika. May your search be swift.
( Last edited by Horsepoo!!!; Jul 12, 2008 at 10:02 PM. )
     
Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 12, 2008, 10:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by Andrew Stephens View Post
If NASA really had evidence of alien contact I suspect fear of their reputation would have nothing to do with them with holding evidence, with over 10,000 reputable scientists in their employ, any hidden evidence would leak out pretty damn fast. Unlike conspiracy theorists and pseudo scientists, real scientists tend to hate secrets.
Look no further than Apple for a leak-proof organization. The small number of soon-to-be-released product photos that actually have been leaked in the past have been met with much criticism. "No ****ing way...Apple would never make something so ugly."

The NASA leaks (and there are leaks...some of the astronauts, like Buzz, do give huge hints to ET life) never get very far. People think Buzz is going senile...or something.
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 13, 2008, 04:03 AM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
Right...the link still fails to explain how these anomalies find their way behind the tether. You can't magically make things look like they're going behind another object. Remember that the tether is 80 miles out and is crystal clear. Don't give me that bullshit that things behind and in front of the tether would be out of focus.

edit: This also in no way explains the two other videos filmed by Discovery and the numerous sightings of huge luminous orbs that pulsate colors and move at great speeds. I guess human eyes suffer the same problems as camera lens, eh? Or there's a secret "ball of light" cult producing hoax sightings...BEFORE 1996 no less.

edit2: Also...you'd have to ignore my 2nd and 3rd link.

What a joke. Get out of here. You're embarrassing.

You may come back when you have a video of an out-of-focus object in the foreground that slips behind an object in the background. Thank you and goodbye, analogika. May your search be swift.
For your complete ignorance, you're pretty adamant - bordering on the abusive.
     
BadKosh
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 13, 2008, 04:42 AM
 
It wouldn't be NASA who clamped down of security "IF" any E.T. Related event occured. It would be the Military, and DOE.
     
Tiresias
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Korea
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 13, 2008, 05:22 AM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
You in particular, have been a total jerk, using one-line snipes and jabs...contributing NOTHING to this thread. After asking you to go away or contribute something worthwhile you still produce constant noise in this thread like the one I'm replying to this instant. I've reported you to the mods and they've done nothing so far.
That bold part is emphatically untrue.

Early on, I suggested light diffusion, and went to the trouble of posting a photograph as an example. Your reply was scathing and pejorative, but did not satisfactorily prove light diffusion was not part of the explanation for the anomalies in the footage.

I also helpfully evoked Occam's razor to explain that jumping to an extraordinary explanation in the absence of evidence to the contrary is to labor under a flawed theory of scientific inquiry.

But if you are going to report everyone who attempts to spice up the tedious broth of your thread with humor you are going to be very busy indeed.
     
C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: eating kernel
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 13, 2008, 05:52 AM
 
Not this footage again. In all likely hood it IS dust. Alien spacecraft? Who knows. Can we just drop it?

Horsepoo, I'd recommend that you move your UFO discussions to a forum dedicated to the subject, reading through this thread I can see MacNN has no real interest.

Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
That bold part is emphatically untrue.

Early on, I suggested light diffusion, and went to the trouble of posting a photograph as an example. Your reply was scathing and pejorative, but did not satisfactorily prove light diffusion was not part of the explanation for the anomalies in the footage.

I also helpfully evoked Occam's razor to explain that jumping to an extraordinary explanation in the absence of evidence to the contrary is to labor under a flawed theory of scientific inquiry.

But if you are going to report everyone who attempts to spice up the tedious broth of your thread with humor you are going to be very busy indeed.
Lots of big words, this calls for an image macro:



/thread
( Last edited by C.A.T.S. CEO; Jul 13, 2008 at 06:01 AM. )
Signature depreciated.
     
Tiresias
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Korea
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 13, 2008, 06:26 AM
 
Big words? Where?
     
badidea
Professional Poster
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 03:53 AM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
... Remember that the tether is 80 miles out and is crystal clear. ...
Sorry I didn't read the complete thread but is there some other video on page 2 or 3?
The video on the first page is the complete opposite of crystal clear!
It looks like paramecia in water.

Here is a crystal clear photo of a spacecraft:

***
     
Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 07:44 AM
 
Originally Posted by badidea View Post
Sorry I didn't read the complete thread but is there some other video on page 2 or 3?
The video on the first page is the complete opposite of crystal clear!
It looks like paramecia in water.

Here is a crystal clear photo of a spacecraft:

An artist rendering?
     
badidea
Professional Poster
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 10:14 AM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
An artist rendering?

If that's your problem then take this example:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s013e48788.jpg
***
     
Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 10:31 AM
 
Originally Posted by badidea View Post

If that's your problem then take this example:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s013e48788.jpg
There you go. Now that's better.

I agree...that is a high quality photo and compared to the video links (probably not super clear at the source, compressed once, and then compressed again by YouTube), I agree that the difference is night and day.

You can be sure as hell though that NASA *wouldn't* be taking "clear as day" photos of the "debris" if they did want to keep this under wrap.
     
design219
Professional Poster
Join Date: Oct 2004
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 10:42 AM
 
That really is a lovely photo. Thanks!
__________________________________________________

My stupid iPhone game: Nesen Probe, it's rather old, annoying and pointless, but it's free.
Was free. Now it's gone. Never to be seen again.
Off to join its brother and sister apps that could not
keep up with the ever updating iOS. RIP Nesen Probe.
     
Railroader
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indy.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 12:41 PM
 
Originally Posted by badidea View Post

If that's your problem then take this example:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s013e48788.jpg
Is that a photo of an actual spacecraft circling in orbit around Earth?!?! right now!!!???!!! WTF!!! Why didn't NASA warn us?!?!??

Are they planning to invade? Are there intelligent creatures on board? Is this a sign of imminent attack by Canadians on the USA? Will they wipe the planet of all life and mine Earth's resources until it is a vast lifeless wasteland?

I will be under the bed if you need me.
     
invisibleX
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 01:26 PM
 
Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Is that a photo of an actual spacecraft circling in orbit around Earth?!?! right now!!!???!!! WTF!!! Why didn't NASA warn us?!?!??

Are they planning to invade? Are there intelligent creatures on board? Is this a sign of imminent attack by Canadians on the USA? Will they wipe the planet of all life and mine Earth's resources until it is a vast lifeless wasteland?

I will be under the bed if you need me.
May I join you?
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."
     
Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Toronto
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 01:50 PM
 
Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Is this a sign of imminent attack by Canadians on the USA?

Awww shucks. Now you've blown it for us.
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 14, 2008, 03:18 PM
 
I swear, with those inferior lenses, NASA wouldn't even notice until it's WAAAY too late.
     
badidea
Professional Poster
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 15, 2008, 03:37 AM
 
Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
You can be sure as hell though that NASA *wouldn't* be taking "clear as day" photos of the "debris" if they did want to keep this under wrap.
Well... ...Yes!?

Where are those "clear as day" pictures of the "debris"?
Shouldn't they either take no pictures at all or just store them in Area51 () if they want to keep something under wrap?
Why did all this happen more than 10 years ago and all we get to see is a over compressed video on Youtube?
Did the aliens meet the President of Zimbabwe?
Are they still out there...trying every direction to find the right way home?
***
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,