Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > SWF seeks WMD

SWF seeks WMD
christ
Professional Poster
Jul 18, 2003, 06:16 PM

CIA Runs Personal Ad Looking for Weapons Cache

The Central Intelligence Agency has taken the extraordinary step of placing personal ads in leading Arabic-language dailies in the Middle East in order to locate former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein's banned weapons cache, agency sources revealed today.

The advertisements, with the heading "SWF SEEKS WMD," have been criticized in some quarters as a particularly desperate attempt to find Saddam's forbidden but so far invisible weapons of mass destruction.

Sources within the CIA, however, said that the ads were not a sign of desperation, but rather were a calculated move to target Saddam's sons Uday and Qusay, who, the CIA believes, have not had a date in months.

"We have intelligence suggesting that both of these gentlemen have billions of Euros and want to get busy with the ladies," one source said.

Attempting to counter recent reports of intelligence failures, the CIA revealed today that they had uncovered a large cache of the lubricant WD-40 outside Basra today.

"While WD-40 is not the same thing as WMD, it could be used to lubricate a machine that could make WMD," the CIA said.

Meanwhile, in testimony before Congress, CIA director George Tenet acknowledged today that large sections of the President's State of the Union Address had been copied verbatim from the children's classic "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll.

Mr. Tenet took the blame for the inclusion of the "Alice" passages and also took responsibility for the National League's loss in Tuesday's Major League Baseball All Star Game.

"I don't know exactly what I had to do with the loss, but I'm pretty sure it was my fault," a contrite Mr. Tenet said.
Chris. T.

"... in 6 months if WMD are found, I hope all clear-thinking people who opposed the war will say "You're right, we were wrong -- good job". Similarly, if after 6 months no WMD are found, people who supported the war should say the same thing -- and move to impeach Mr. Bush." - moki, 04/16/03

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jul 18, 2003, 06:23 PM

Originally posted by christ:
Attempting to counter recent reports of intelligence failures, the CIA revealed today that they had uncovered a large cache of the lubricant WD-40 outside Basra today.

"While WD-40 is not the same thing as WMD, it could be used to lubricate a machine that could make WMD," the CIA said.
Whaaaahahahahaaah!

Okay...let's see how long they take to start bombing recording studios and repair shops. Hey, I think I have a can sitting around...

:looks outside, listening for cruise missiles and helicopters:

Seriously, where is that from?

-s*

thunderous_funker
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 18, 2003, 06:26 PM

LMAO!!

Classic.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -- Hunter S. Thompson

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 18, 2003, 06:28 PM

Stop all this anti-americanism and anti-Bushism!

just thought I'd do this so some members only have to copy paste

ROFL Great one!

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jul 18, 2003, 06:28 PM

Have you got a link to that story?

eklipse
Professional Poster
Jul 18, 2003, 06:31 PM

....better and better and....

mr. natural
Mac Elite
Jul 18, 2003, 06:37 PM

BRAVO!

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give the appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell

schep
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2003, 09:12 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules