Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Fs: Xm Skyfi2 Radio, Boombox, Car Kit, Home Kite...

Fs: Xm Skyfi2 Radio, Boombox, Car Kit, Home Kite...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 1, 2005, 12:01 PM

hi gang,

i'm selling my xm radio plus extras, all items are less then 4 months old and in slightly used condition. most items show little or no signs of use. purchased a component xm radio. i have become addicted and would keep this unit but i just don't need multiple xm radios.

1. xm skyfi2 radio, remote control and manual. (complete)

2. xm radio boombox for the skyfi2 unit, power adapter and antenna. (complete)

3. xm radio skyfi2 vehicle mount, cigarette power adapter, vent mount, cassette adapter and micro antenna. (complete) you can use your fm radio instead of the cassette adapter to drive sound to your speakers with this car kit.

4. xm radio home mount, power adapter and rca to mini cables to attach to your stereo with rca jacks. missing the external antenna. the antenna for this unit is now built into my wall but they are $20 retail from the xm store. all parts are interchangeable and you can use the antennas from the boombox or the micro antenna.

all of the above for $175 plus $8.75 shipping to the continental us. available for local nyc
area for inspectin and pickup. obo

i prefer paypal. my ebay user id chunglee99 for reference.

i have purchased and sold numerous items from this board with no issues.

feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

cheers,

chung lee

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 4, 2005, 09:01 AM

still available. feel free to make offers.

chung lee

quote68
Forum Regular
Oct 4, 2005, 09:50 AM

ipods>xm
dual G4 overclocked, blessed, and liquid cooled with jesus water. +5 to ogres and paladins! Nyar!

Forum Links
Forum Rules