Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Fs: Usb Mighty Mouse $38 Shipped, Bt Apple Mouse $32 Shipped, Mx1000 $43 Shipped...

Fs: Usb Mighty Mouse $38 Shipped, Bt Apple Mouse $32 Shipped, Mx1000 $43 Shipped...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 11, 2006, 12:21 PM

hello,

i have for sale a usb mighty mouse complete in packaging with little to any signs of use.
$38 shipped to conus.

i also, have an apple bluetooth one button mouse (non-mm) complete in packaging with some to minimal signs of use. one note, the metal spring on the back of the battery cover came off
and i just reattached it with scotch tape. it acts as a spring for the battery cover door. happened when i first got it and the tape was quick and easy and 100% functional.
$32 shipped to conus.

finally i have the logitech mx1000 laser cordless mouse. includes the mouse, the base recharger which also acts the usb transmitter. item is complete but no packaging. hardly any signs of use except for a little wear on the bottom consistent with 3 months of use.
$43 shipped to conus.

ebay reference: chunglee99

i prefer paypal and i ship fast.

please send inquiries to [email protected]

if combining items i will deduct $3 for each additional item.

thank you for your interest.

chung lee

Forum Links
Forum Rules