Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Safari errors, how do I stop them?

Safari errors, how do I stop them?
bballe336
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 19, 2007, 07:43 PM

Everytime I go to DTMPower.net I get an error message. It pops up everytime I change pages on the forum. It's made it pretty difficult to use the website. The error just says that there is an error on the page and that the error is "undefined" so I click ok and it goes away until I change pages. I want these messages to be gone. I have searched everywhere and cannot figure out how to do it. If there is anyway to get rid of them I'd be really stoked!

Thanks for any help,
-Eli.

himself
Mac Elite
Sep 19, 2007, 08:39 PM

Sounds like a problem with their javascript, or possibly an error with Safari's interpretation of that javascript. The best fix would be to ask the site operators to investigate.
"Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows... how can you guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton

bballe336  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 19, 2007, 11:03 PM

Well, I quit and reopened safari and re logged in to DTMPower and the error message seems to have gone away.

Forum Links
Forum Rules