Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Using Google's Calaboration.app to sync iPhones/iCal/gCal for multiple users

Using Google's Calaboration.app to sync iPhones/iCal/gCal for multiple users
m021478
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 3, 2009, 01:44 PM

I am trying to set something up for my wife and myself in which she has full read-write access to my iPhone/iCal calendar and I have the same for her calendars...

I know that at one point in the past I came across a tutorial that showed how this could be done using Google's free Calaboration application, but strangely I've not been able to find this tutorial since, nor can I find any tutorials that go over all of the steps to accomplish this task.

I've used SpanningSync and BusySync in the past, but had issues with each of them, and I would really appreciate any suggestions that anyone has that DO NOT involve the use of either of these paid third-party sync apps...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules