Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Iwork questions-thread

Iwork questions-thread (Page 2)
Richard Harrison
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 14, 2005, 11:49 AM

O.K. Next question...

Is there any way to join several Pages documents into one big document?

Cheers

Rich
What? There's an on switch on the printer?

moonmonkey
Professional Poster
Feb 15, 2005, 02:55 AM

Originally posted by Buck_W:
Does anyone know if Pages enables you to turn the 'white' portion of a graphic object's background transparent so that it (the background of the graphic) blends into the color behind it. For instance, if I was placing a graphic object on to another object with a blue background, is it possible to blend the two so that the white background on the imported graphic becomes transparent, thus allowing the blue to come through?

My apologies if my question is not clear. For those familiar with In InDesign, I would use the "Clipping Path" feature. Does Pages have anything similar to this?

Thanks
Use photoshop, PNG or tiff images, unlike JPEG's they are capable of having transparent areas, you will need photoshop or similar to define the areas.

Forum Links
Forum Rules