Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > And I thought I had it good...

And I thought I had it good... (Page 2)
Thread Tools
IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 12:51 AM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
And instead of Porsche, I'll say crazy fast and expensive car from now on.
but dude, you'd be wrong. It's not crazy fast, it's not expensive. It's used (I'm right, right?? look at it, crap red paint, not-current model's wheels).

I'm lookin' on autotrader.com and there's freakin' Porsche Boxsters on there for $13K and up. A pretty clean one, maybe like that kid's, for $20K.

So there you have it, he's got a $20,000 car that runs the quarter mile in around 14 seconds, with a 0-60 time of 5-6 seconds. Crazy fast??

A. not crazy fast

B. not expensive compared to a new honda or toyota 4-cyl car.

C. I've illustrated there's no need to be dick-riding in this situation, yet you are. just swingin.
ice
     
- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 01:16 AM
 
Your parents paid for your car and you have the audacity to be jealous of others? Pay for your own car and get over yourself.

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]
     
Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 01:16 AM
 
A friend of mine recently bought his 16 y/o daughter a new car, as in brand new. He though it over for months and finally forked out the cash for a Volvo XC70. Mind you, he wanted something safe for his little girl. Now, the thing does have safety features out the wazoo, and supposedly is one of the safest cars of it's type on the road, but I think he's daft for spending almost $40K on a car for a teenager.

Kids today...
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
torsoboy
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 02:41 AM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
My mom bought it for previously said reasons. I pay for insurance and everything else.
LOL. Your said reasons are "If I get straight As". Wow, you sound pretty deserving of a new car

I don't think you'll find a lot of sympathy here when you are already living a higher life than most of us when we were in high school. And get this... many many kids get straight As without any kind of reward. Some people *gasp* work hard at school because it makes them feel good personally and they don't require a reward.

Anyway, your posts make you sound very jealous regardless of you saying "I'm not jealous."

This thread reminds me of this video: YouTube - Spoiled Girl Gets Car - Wrong Color
     
skacoreimplore
Forum Regular
Join Date: Feb 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 04:20 AM
 
What year is it? You know a used one really isn't that expensive. The car is probably worth a lot less than you think.

I just bought a 2007 Civic as my first car. It isn't a sports car, but its probably worth more than that Porsche.
( Last edited by skacoreimplore; Dec 1, 2007 at 07:05 AM. )
Macbook Pro 15" / C2D 2.2 / 2GB / 120GB
16 GB iPod touch
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:20 AM
 
Originally Posted by skacoreimplore View Post
I just bought a 2007 Civic as my first car. It isn't a sports car, but its probably worth more than that Porsche.
While that isn't a high end porsche, your economy car isn't going to be worth more than it when comparing new car to new car. Not that there is anything wrong with Civic and their purpose.

Originally Posted by IceEnclosure View Post
So there you have it, he's got a $20,000 car that runs the quarter mile in around 14 seconds, with a 0-60 time of 5-6 seconds. Crazy fast??
Not CRAZY fast no. But when the SRT-4 came out running around the same speeds parents complained that Dodge was hiding a "power monster" behind what looked like an average car. Though the SRT-4 would do 13.8 in the 1/4, I am sure that Porsche can too.

Considering MOST cars don't even make it below the 16s in the quarter, I would say it was a bit too much power for a kid just learning IMHO.

For those that don't know what quarter mile times means, a .1 of a second is about a car length ahead. So if you raced someone and beat them by just a car length it would be say 14 seconds for the loser and 13.9 for the winner.

So the Porsche box would be a goo 20 car lengths ahead of most of the cars out there on the road from the start because of it's power.

Is it a 911? No. But I still think it's overpowered for a high school kid.
( Last edited by Kevin; Dec 1, 2007 at 08:28 AM. )
     
skacoreimplore
Forum Regular
Join Date: Feb 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:49 AM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
While that isn't a high end porsche, your economy car isn't going to be worth more than it when comparing new car to new car. Not that there is anything wrong with Civic and their purpose.


Not CRAZY fast no. But when the SRT-4 came out running around the same speeds parents complained that Dodge was hiding a "power monster" behind what looked like an average car. Though the SRT-4 would do 13.8 in the 1/4, I am sure that Porsche can too.

Considering MOST cars don't even make it below the 16s in the quarter, I would say it was a bit too much power for a kid just learning IMHO.

For those that don't know what quarter mile times means, a .1 of a second is about a car length ahead. So if you raced someone and beat them by just a car length it would be say 14 seconds for the loser and 13.9 for the winner.

So the Porsche box would be a goo 20 car lengths ahead of most of the cars out there on the road from the start because of it's power.

Is it a 911? No. But I still think it's overpowered for a high school kid.
True his car cost more new, but I think mine is more pracitcal for a high school student like my self. Also, getting something you worked for gives more satisfaction than having it handed to you.
Macbook Pro 15" / C2D 2.2 / 2GB / 120GB
16 GB iPod touch
     
wallinbl
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: somewhere
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 09:17 AM
 
Originally Posted by skacoreimplore View Post
getting something you worked for gives more satisfaction than having it handed to you.
No one here knows whether the Porsche was "handed" to him. imitchellg5 is simply assuming that.
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 10:06 AM
 
Okay, don't listen to anything I've said about not being jealous of his car. It didn't seem to do much good. People on the forums here who I talk to on IM know that I love my car a ton, even after the tile fell on it. And I'm not assuming the way he got the car since he told me how he got it. His dad gave it to him to take a girl to prom in then that night told him to keep the keys, it was his.
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:38 AM
 
I never too what you were saying to be that you hated your car.

What I took from it was a kid whining about someone else who supposedly doesn't deserve a porsche. Especially because his parents bought him the car. Yet by the same token, you feel deserving because you get better grades then he does.

Your parents were very generous in buying you the car. That's awesome and you're enjoying it, that's great. His parents bought him a car. That's awesome and I'm guessing he's enjoying it.

Why are you complaining that he got a car from his parents when you did and the seemingly the only difference is that he gets worse grades and has been held back. Seems kind of petty to me. You enjoy your car and be content and not worry how others live their lives.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 12:37 PM
 
All this fuss for a Boxster.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 12:42 PM
 
Jeez. It's like everybody wants him to be macgeek but he's being too reasonable, so they twist his posts to make them fit.

iMitchell: Nice car. It's good that you appreciate it. And yes, it sucks with people sometimes get what we don't think they deserve.
     
BOXSTER
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 12:58 PM
 
A Boxster is fairly or very reasonble
you can purchase one of those Boxsters for around $12,000 up or less. Depending on what year, starting at 1997.
If you can ever own one someday, you will enjoy it. Congratulations to the kid that got one. May his grades go up too.
     
IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 02:58 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
While that isn't a high end porsche, your economy car isn't going to be worth more than it when comparing new car to new car. Not that there is anything wrong with Civic and their purpose.

Not CRAZY fast no. But when the SRT-4 came out running around the same speeds parents complained that Dodge was hiding a "power monster" behind what looked like an average car. Though the SRT-4 would do 13.8 in the 1/4, I am sure that Porsche can too.

Considering MOST cars don't even make it below the 16s in the quarter, I would say it was a bit too much power for a kid just learning IMHO.

For those that don't know what quarter mile times means, a .1 of a second is about a car length ahead. So if you raced someone and beat them by just a car length it would be say 14 seconds for the loser and 13.9 for the winner.

So the Porsche box would be a goo 20 car lengths ahead of most of the cars out there on the road from the start because of it's power.

Is it a 911? No. But I still think it's overpowered for a high school kid.
skacoreimplore wasn't comparing new to new. Had this kid's parents purchased a new Civic for him, it probably would have cost more than the USED porsche that he has now. AND his classmates wouldn't be sweating him so much cause he'd just have a Civic. This is a perceived value thing I guess.

Also, like 95% of SRT4 owners WILL mod their car, on some level. Particularly exhaust, intake upgrades, allowing the turbo to do it's work better, and really waking up the car. All of a sudden, high school boy has a 12 second ride. FOR CHEAP. So yes, Dodge DID in fact hide a power monster inside of a Neon. I know of a few 400+HP monster Neons in my area.

Try modding your Boxster. $$$$$.

Oh, and I'm sure imitchellg5 is happy with his Accord, as he should be. I just think there's no reason to sweat this kid's used boxster.
ice
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 04:14 PM
 
ok ok ok I see your point.

BTW I am looking into buying a used 2004 SRT-4

I was gonna try to tame the trim down and make it a sleeper. Decent gas mileage, not expensive, but fun as all get out.
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 04:38 PM
 
I don't think there is a such thing as a sleeper SRT car. Your's would be the first.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 04:47 PM
 
Well you could make it look like a regular Neon.

The Newest SRT-4s look like grocery getters, and are even faster than the Neon version.



I just really don't like the looks of them. But dang, they are fast. That car above can keep up with and probably take a lot of 8cyl cars.

Dodge has done the 4cyl + turbo thing for a long time now actually.
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 05:53 PM
 
I don't think they are pretty, but they look bad to the bone in a very good way. My aunt has close connections with Dodge (she's like the director of southeastern Mitsubishi dealers) so she gets to drive all the new stuff that comes out. She said it was a great drive, but not as fun as the old SRT-4. A lot faster though, but fast≠fun everytime.
     
KeriVit
Professional Poster
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In the South
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 07:04 PM
 
Leave imitchell alone. So his parents bought him a decent (nice) car. He has incentive to keep his grades up. He learns responsibility by paying something for it. He takes care of it. It's a lesson in life. WTF?

Did my parents buy me a car? No. But, they didn't have the money to. I had access to a car. Yet, I too paid insurance, gas, maintenance. I too had to keep my grades up and take my sorry ass to work at 5 am on weekends. They probably let me use it cuz they didn't want to drive me. Was it nice? Not really. An older Corrolla hatchback, standard, no bells, no whistles. It's all relative. If your parents make more, what are they gonna buy you a piece of s_it?

On the other hand, the other parents bought their irresponsible delinquent child a car that should not be in the hands of such an immature kid. I THINK that was imitchell's point.

His car could probably beat the porsche, but it is the persona of the vehicle and the status symbol that is in the hands of the wrong person.

OT: Finally the EX-V6 is looking decent again so I may get another in a year or two.

EDIT: Some of you are accusing pettiness- when you are actually being quite petty yourselves.
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 07:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by KeriVit View Post
Leave imitchell alone. So his parents bought him a decent (nice) car. He has incentive to keep his grades up. He learns responsibility by paying something for it. He takes care of it. It's a lesson in life. WTF?
I could be wrong but I don't think anyone is getting on his case because his mom bought him his car. I think the bone of contention is the fact he created a thread about a school mate who's mother bought him a porshe. He implied that because his grades were not as good and he was held back he was undeserving of such a gift.

Personally I tried to convey the fact that that it doesn't matter. Be content with what you do have and let the other kid enjoy his porshe. So what if he has a faster more expensive car. What's it too him.
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 07:49 PM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
I could be wrong but I don't think anyone is getting on his case because his mom bought him his car. I think the bone of contention is the fact he created a thread about a school mate who's mother bought him a porshe. He implied that because his grades were not as good and he was held back he was undeserving of such a gift.

Personally I tried to convey the fact that that it doesn't matter. Be content with what you do have and let the other kid enjoy his porshe. So what if he has a faster more expensive car. What's it too him.
It's spelled "Porsche".
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 07:51 PM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
It's spelled "Porsche".
That's the best you can do? Just correct my misspelling. Well I suppose if you cannot argue my points you need to nit pick at my spelling. More power to yah.
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 07:54 PM
 
No. I've argued your points many times previously in this thread. I'm getting bored, so I'm taking up grammar correction.
     
MacosNerd
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:02 PM
 
not worth arguing with a kid.
( Last edited by MacosNerd; Dec 1, 2007 at 08:19 PM. )
     
Faust
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hamburg, germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
Some parents. Honestly, who would buy a stupid kid like that a Porsche? And yes, that's my car next to it.

Seriously ... parents rarely think of their children as "stupid" kids. So he's got a Boxter. So what? You've got a Honda. So what? You love your Honda. Maybe that kid loves Porsches. I really don't get the fuss. Both cars are not exactly eyecatchers to me. Whatever suits people's fancy.
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:26 PM
 
I know they don't. But sometimes things need to be taken away, out of love. I'd be a horrible person if I had never been grounded, put in time out, etc. And what teenage guy doesn't like Porsches?
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:28 PM
 
Yeah but you know all his friends are going "Yeah, but it's still a boxter"
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 08:31 PM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
not worth arguing with a kid.
Simple solution: Don't come back to argue more then!
     
Faust
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hamburg, germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 09:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by MacosNerd View Post
not worth arguing with a kid.


You were a teenager once yourself. His age doesn't make his points any less valid.

Besides, if imitchellg5's point is that it's rather preposterous and decadent to furnish a teenager with a Porsche (given its status symbolic nature), it's a valid argument I'd say.
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 09:35 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Jeez. It's like everybody wants him to be macgeek but he's being too reasonable, so they twist his posts to make them fit.
Hey, back off! We need a new social pariah around here, so either start making baseless accusations or it'll be you!
     
KeriVit
Professional Poster
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In the South
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 10:36 PM
 
Fine. How bout them Pats?
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:07 PM
 
They are pretty hot this year. Good thing the Hawks never have to play them
( Last edited by imitchellg5; Dec 1, 2007 at 11:17 PM. Reason: There, that makes sense now.)
     
Tyre MacAdmin
Mac Elite
Join Date: Feb 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:12 PM
 
The truth of this is "Welcome to America!" where people might not have a brain in their heads... but they damn sure have a lot of money. You should be happy that you got straight A's... with that devotion to logic you'll soon learn that thing's like who's got the fastest car don't add up in reality... barring the US of course... (see line one).
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:16 PM
 
I just think that Snuffy should have a penis, okay?



Whoops.. wrong thread.
     
Faust
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hamburg, germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:18 PM
 
This is hardly only an American issue ...
     
imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:21 PM
 
What would really make me happy is if people read the thread before commenting on how I should be happier with what I have. I think I said 3 times that I couldn't be happier with what I have. Is there anywhere in this (or any other thread) where I have complained about my Accord? Have I said I wanted another car instead? I don't think so. So I'll say it one last time:
I love my car. I don't want this kid's Porsche. I haven't said that I did.
     
Tyre MacAdmin
Mac Elite
Join Date: Feb 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2007, 11:44 PM
 
Originally Posted by Faust View Post
This is hardly only an American issue ...
Sorry... can't really speak for anywhere else.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 07:16 AM
 
Originally Posted by Tyler McAdams View Post
The truth of this is "Welcome to America!" where people might not have a brain in their heads... but they damn sure have a lot of money. You should be happy that you got straight A's... with that devotion to logic you'll soon learn that thing's like who's got the fastest car don't add up in reality... barring the US of course... (see line one).
Sounds on the verge of xenophobia.
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 07:54 AM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Sounds on the verge of xenophobia.
I really wish you'd start looking up the big words you use BEFORE you use them.
     
Kevin
Baninated
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In yer threads
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 08:00 AM
 
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
I really wish you'd start looking up the big words you use BEFORE you use them.
I will as soon as you stop being baselessly condescending.

And I said it sounded like it was on the VERGE of xenophobia.

verge [vurj] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, noun, verb, verged, verg·ing.
The limit or point beyond which something begins or occurs


So was I calling him xenophobic? No. I said what was being said was the beginning of such a path.

I mean people get attacked in here for claiming all the ME is full of terrorists. But it's ok to call everyone in America rich and stupid.

Both comments VERGE on the path of xenophobic thoughts and behaviors.
( Last edited by Kevin; Dec 2, 2007 at 08:09 AM. )
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 08:19 AM
 


You nincompoop. You complete and utter fool.

"Xenophobia" stems from Greek roots literally meaning "fear of the OUTSIDE" and denotes irrational fear of FOREIGNERS.
One can only assume that you consider South Carolina a country unto itself.


You didn't even bother to look it up AFTER I prodded you, and instead launched into a ridiculous and inane string of worthless blather.

That's amazing.
     
Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Jul 2001
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 09:07 AM
 
I suffer from xlyophobia.



GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
     
Faust
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hamburg, germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 10:47 AM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Sounds on the verge of xenophobia.
The term really is unfitting like analogika correctly pointed out, no matter how you look at it. I'd call it a healthy view of one's own country.
     
Cipher13
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 12:04 PM
 
Porsche? Shame. Could've blown the same cash on a car that's actually nice.
     
PacHead
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Capital of the World
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 02:26 PM
 
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
I really wish you'd start looking up the big words you use BEFORE you use them.
Speaking of whiners. . .

     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 02:38 PM
 
You could always poop near the Porsche. It won't be that fancy if it stinks of poop.
     
BlueSky
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ------>
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 02:46 PM
 
     
PacHead
Baninated
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Capital of the World
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 02:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
Haha, that one is funny, I like it.

     
Tyre MacAdmin
Mac Elite
Join Date: Feb 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 05:04 PM
 
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Sounds on the verge of xenophobia.
No it's Americans with lots of money who think they're clever that cause my fear. Like ones who use big words they don't quite understand...
     
olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 1999
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2007, 05:27 PM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
It's spelled "Porsche".
It's pronounced "PORSH-uh."
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,