Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > stupid theme question

stupid theme question
cruciarius
Mac Enthusiast
May 24, 2005, 06:32 PM

this is a really stupid question...what do you do when you forgot how you made a certain part of your theme? because though i'm not great at making my own theme, i've been trying and well...its been a few weeks since i made my apple menu apple button and i forgot how i made it. i wanted to make the window buttons the same way, but can't figure out how i did it. i knew i should have made them, back when i made the apple...

nbn22385
Dedicated MacNNer
May 24, 2005, 07:44 PM

Try to recreate the apple, then copy/paste the layer style onto the buttons. That may not be the answer you are looking for but it will speed up the process once you get one thing the way you like it.

cruciarius  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 24, 2005, 10:18 PM

i didn't think about trying that.

thanks.

Forum Links
Forum Rules