Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Team MacNN > frontend for SETI 3.03 CLI?

frontend for SETI 3.03 CLI?
DrBoar
Senior User
May 24, 2004, 08:41 AM

I have a 7300/200 (604E) running 10.1.5 and SETI CLI 3.03. Even in Verbose mode there is no useful output. It would be nice to have a % ready output ready to compare with the GUI version

SetiDockling 2.2 as well as SETI Menu 6.3 does not even start. My guess is that the lowend CPUs benefit even more from a slim CLI than multi GHz CPUs, but without some progress bar or something I will never know.

djohnson
Professional Poster
May 24, 2004, 09:23 AM

You need SetiLogger X! Here is the official website: http://www.tfworld.com/seti We are in final testing right now and will launch pretty soon. Let me know what you think either through PM or email. Thanks!

Microns
May 24, 2004, 08:23 PM

If you look in the directory where the setiathome application is running there will be a file named "state.sah". Open that file with textedit or a similar tool and look for the line that starts "prog=". The number that follows is the percent complete for the WU being processed.

Forum Links
Forum Rules