Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Plantronics & OS X 10.4.x Tiger

Plantronics & OS X 10.4.x Tiger
Pao|o
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 19, 2007, 11:11 AM

Plantronics' website isnt all that helpful so I was hoping if anyone here has had success in using a Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset with their Mac, SE K800i or SE K600i.

himself
Mac Elite
Sep 19, 2007, 04:33 PM

I can't tell you about that specific headset and phones, but I have the Plantronics Discovery 645 and the SE w610 and t616, and my Discovery 645 can pair perfectly with each one. With it paired to my Mac, it is easy to configure the sound out and mic to work through the headset.

I've also noticed that the Plantronics headsets are among the most compatible, so they are likely to work with any device that properly follows the bluetooth spec. Ditto for the Sony Ericsson phones. The two are almost guaranteed to work together.
"Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows... how can you guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton

Forum Links
Forum Rules