Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iPod 60GB Video Black

FS: iPod 60GB Video Black
steve500
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 7, 2006, 05:55 PM

I am selling my 60gb black iPod video so I can buy and m-audio external sound processor for my powerbook. I bought about 2 months ago directly from apple's online store. The ipod works great, I haven't had a problem with it at all. I have upgraded it's firmware to version 1.1, I still have all the original cables, headphones, box, cd, documentation, etc... and a good box to ship it in. I recommend using paypal for this transaction. I have 100+ positive feedback under the username of Taken66 and have done around 6 successful sells on ebay and various other trades on discussion forums. The ipod is in pretty good shape... it's exactly what you would expect from a normally used ipod, the screen has very few scratches and cannot be seen while the screen is lit or can only be seen in certain angles... The ipod still has 10 months left on the warranty. I can get pictures if you want some... it looks just like any other 60gb black video ipod would look in other pictures though. Thanks.
I'll take the best offer. If I do not get many replies here, I will post this up on ebay under Taken66.
/dev/powerbook12-1.5ghz/g3server/60gb-blackiPodvideo/20gb3giPod/20"dell2005fpw/macmini(dad's)1.42ghz/othercrap...etc

rparke1
Banned
Feb 8, 2006, 08:45 PM

$150

Seufari
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 9, 2006, 12:36 AM

i dislike people like you... unless of course you were just joking

rparke1
Banned
Feb 9, 2006, 01:24 AM

ß

edit: as to Lateralus post. heres my responce, "if doing as the OP insisted on doing and making my best offer is insulting. its a strange world we live in than if i do something someone else asks to be done. if he or she wanted 200 for the ipod that would be the highest i'd go. 150 seemed like a good start and if they wanted a little more than what i offered, than okay.

oh, and its rparke1, not rpark, please edit your post Lateralus. have a good day

edit 2: i deleted said remark since it was an uncalled reply
( Last edited by rparke1; Feb 9, 2006 at 02:17 AM. )

Seufari
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 9, 2006, 01:42 AM

well, on some forums offering less than half of an item's value is considered a threadcrap...

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 9, 2006, 01:46 AM

1) An asking price must be posted for all items. Please read the rules before posting.

2) Every reply since the original post has been uncalled for.

3) Seriously rparke, your offer is insultingly low. If you can't bother making an offer near the actual value, then don't bother making one at all. It helps to avoid things like this.

4) But if #1 had been followed, there would have been no room for the insultingly low offer to be made.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Forum Links
Forum Rules