Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Casio Compatibility Problems

Casio Compatibility Problems
furrylogic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 5, 2007, 09:47 AM

I believe that many Apple fans are tired of manufacturers who are refusing to make their products compatible with Apple hardware and software. Most of the arguments that they used to use are long gone. Now it is usually a case of internal politics that keep some manufacturers from making their products work with Apple products.

I would like to focus on one manufacturer after another to persuade them to drop the politics and start focusing on the customer. The first company that I am focusing on is Casio.

If you would like to add your voice to this effort, please visit the following blog and add links to it:
» Casio Compatibility Problems

This is a non-commercial effort. I will not be incorporating advertising into the blog and have no intention of using this for profit.

Thanks for listening,

John G

mindwaves
Jan 5, 2007, 08:11 PM

Although my Casio is not officially on that Apple list, it works perfectly with iPhoto and Image Capture. I have a Casio EX-Z600.
( Last edited by mindwaves; Jan 5, 2007 at 10:23 PM. )

angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 13, 2007, 03:37 AM

a friend of me got a nice Casio Exilim Z75… look at the back of the box, yay !!

Forum Links
Forum Rules