Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > Widgets and content not working in MAGENTO!!

Widgets and content not working in MAGENTO!!
shiwak224
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 7, 2011, 04:21 AM

Hi,
I am new in this forum and its quite big forums so I dont know where to post this, I am sorry if i made any mistake .
I am having problem with my magento, I am using 1.5 version of it, on my local host everything works fine but Now i start working on server, I install magento fine and manage category and everything in normal way but when i put widgets , images or even flash content, Its not working at all.
Widgets can b dragged in editor panel and also images but after saving they are not working, specially when i add widgets there is error or message "Widget is not specified" some rror like this.

can somebody please tell me how to work out in this???

Regards

Forum Links
Forum Rules