Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Shots fired outside my appartment

Shots fired outside my appartment (Page 2)
tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Zeeb
Oh please, the average citizen here does not tote around weapons and have gun battles. You're being overly dramatic and perhaps are watching too many movies.

Much of the gun violence in this country comes from people who illegally possess weapons. In which case it doesn't matter if guns are banned or not--they are breaking the law in any case.
you're full of it. consider how many gang members carry guns and use them routinely.

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 10:28 AM

This isn't the PoliLounge, but I'll go ahead and respond anyway.

Originally Posted by tutelary
what a pathetic set of well worn excuses you use. look at the murder rates in new york city alone versus whole other COUNTRIES.
And not all of those murders are committed with guns. Murder can be committed with bare hands. Going to ban those too?

You'll find that the 2nd amendment never specifically granted *INDIVIDUALS* right to bear arms. Interpretation is key. It could be modified in such a manner as to make average joe having a gun illegal.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Hmmmm.... guess I don't see where PEOPLE aren't individuals.

GUNS kill people. You can run or fight someone with a knife. Its hard to do either from someone with a gun. Its a tool that MAKES MURDER POSSIBLE and *EASY*.
Actually, GUNS don't kill people. They don't fire all by themselves. And, if we want to get technical, when someone is killed with a firearm, it's the bullet that kills them.

Go ask surgeons in major metro areas how they feel about guns with as many people as they save or watch die every week from gunshots.
Whether a surgeon FEELS like he doesn't like guns doesn't matter.

Where you don't seem to understand is that banning something doesn't make it go away. Ever watch "Cops" on TV? How many people are driving around with drugs (that are banned) in their cars?

Banning something doesn't make it go away. It simply makes those who have it criminals. And criminals are exactly the people we DON'T want having guns.

My father has a concealed carry license. He's 63 years old. He's never so much as had a speeding ticket. He is a business owner and served in the state legislature for 16 years.

What possible reason should the government have to come and take HIS gun?

See, where you go wrong is that you assume that someone who has a gun intends to commit murder. Rather than the natural way of things that someone who intends to commit murder will obtain a weopon to commit that murder even if it's illegal. Be that weapon a hammer, a gun, poison, a bomb or an aircraft they can fly into a building.

Wake up.
[ sig removed - image host changed it to a big ad picture ]

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 10:31 AM

you're full of it. consider how many gang members carry guns and use them routinely.
You just proved his point, CRIMINALS have guns. Duh.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Y3a
The debate come from the idealists, leftists and commies, who first want all the guns taken from you so it will be easier to conquer you.

Do you know WHY the militia was armed? To kill politicians who wouldn't leave office etc. Sounds like a good idea, Hmmmm???
the militia was armed so Americans who considered themselves fully seperate could protect themselves and enforce that level of seperation they desired. Americans no longer wanted to be controlled by an entity across the ocean.

In short, Americans were protecting themselves from *another goverment*, they were not protecting themselves from other normal Americans on the street. Since our goverment defends us, and the likelihood of us being invaded and needing handguns to defend ourselves from foreign troops is incredibly ludicrous, Americans in general do not need guns.

You defend weapons for the sheer sake of having them, not because its logical in any way, shape or form.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by davesimondotcom
You just proved his point, CRIMINALS have guns. Duh.
idiot, thats why you remove those guns as you find them, and you stop selling more. Criminals carry guns everywhere they go every day, do you? You've just proven my point. DUH.

nonhuman  (op)
Posting Junkie
Aug 14, 2006, 10:34 AM

idiot, thats why you remove those guns as you find them, and you stop selling more. Criminals carry guns everywhere they go every day, do you? You've just proven my point. DUH.
You mean like the way that banning drugs has ensured that old drugs are disposed of and no new ones are sold?

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 14, 2006, 10:39 AM

So now you're saying that only criminals carry guns, and davesimon's father, who is not a criminal, can't carry a gun, because he is not a criminal? Truly, your intellect is dizzying.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 10:40 AM

This isn't the PoliLounge, but I'll go ahead and respond anyway.

And not all of those murders are committed with guns. Murder can be committed with bare hands. Going to ban those too?

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Hmmmm.... guess I don't see where PEOPLE aren't individuals.

Actually, GUNS don't kill people. They don't fire all by themselves. And, if we want to get technical, when someone is killed with a firearm, it's the bullet that kills them.

Whether a surgeon FEELS like he doesn't like guns doesn't matter.

Where you don't seem to understand is that banning something doesn't make it go away. Ever watch "Cops" on TV? How many people are driving around with drugs (that are banned) in their cars?

Banning something doesn't make it go away. It simply makes those who have it criminals. And criminals are exactly the people we DON'T want having guns.

My father has a concealed carry license. He's 63 years old. He's never so much as had a speeding ticket. He is a business owner and served in the state legislature for 16 years.

What possible reason should the government have to come and take HIS gun?

See, where you go wrong is that you assume that someone who has a gun intends to commit murder. Rather than the natural way of things that someone who intends to commit murder will obtain a weopon to commit that murder even if it's illegal. Be that weapon a hammer, a gun, poison, a bomb or an aircraft they can fly into a building.

Wake up.

A free state. Which means IN CONFLICT WITH ANOTHER NATION. Are the Canadians going to invade? Are the mexicans coming over the border with weapons in tow? Look how pathetic your logic is.

How many people with illegal drugs can get in an arguement with someone and kill them with those illegal drugs in their car? hello?

You are shallow and only think short term. You need to look at a picture that extends more than a year from now and realize that weapons could be curbed in America in 40 or 50 years and everyone would be safer. Why keep selling guns and supplying the criminals??

You should not have to buy a weapon to feel secure in your own country.

The whole "people will still kill people with bats, etc" arguement is stupid. Of course they will, I have already talked about this. You can defend yourself against someone with a bat, a knife, etc. If they have a gun you are almost certainly dead. Its an excessive level of lethal force that no normal person needs access to.

Get a clue.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Gossamer
So now you're saying that only criminals carry guns, and davesimon's father, who is not a criminal, can't carry a gun, because he is not a criminal? Truly, your intellect is dizzying.
If criminals didn't have access to guns would normal people feel this urgent *need* to own them? This is a long term solution. I can't help the fact that you cannot see past tomorrow morning.

Nice attempt with the princess bride quote tho, perhaps you should try it with actual quotes next time. So much for feeling witty, huh?

His Dudeness
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2006, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by hyteckit
Arms? Does it mean I can own grenades, missle launchers, and bombs?

LMFAO There's always one out there who brings this up! I have the right of self defense, but that doesn't mean I can preemptively beat the **** out of someone.

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 10:53 AM

A free state. Which means IN CONFLICT WITH ANOTHER NATION. Are the Canadians going to invade? Are the mexicans coming over the border with weapons in tow? Look how pathetic your logic is.
I wonder how long you'll even be able to read this because a ban might be in your future with your personal attacks (you've called me an idiot and pathetic already and you've only got 52 posts to your name.)

The point of the militia is not just to protect us from an invading force. It's also to protect us from our own government.

You see, the colonists took up arms against THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT to create this nation.

Oh, and, by the way, people are coming over the border every day with weapons in tow. And illegal (read: banned) drugs. So, you see, your logic needs work.

How many people with illegal drugs can get in an arguement with someone and kill them with those illegal drugs in their car? hello?
The point isn't that someone could throw a rock of crack at someone and kill them. The point is that banning something doesn't make it go away. Hello?

You are shallow and only think short term. You need to look at a picture that extends more than a year from now and realize that weapons could be curbed in America in 40 or 50 years and everyone would be safer. Why keep selling guns and supplying the criminals??
The vast majority of firearms sold end up in the hands of law-abiding citizens. And if we ban guns, those people would be the ones to follow the law and not obtain firearms. But the CRIMINAL by nature commits CRIMES. (That's how they get the title.)

So, by nature, they'll commit the crime to obtain a firearm illegally.

You should not have to buy a weapon to feel secure in your own country.
And you shouldn't have to give up your right to one in order to feel secure, either.

The whole "people will still kill people with bats, etc" arguement is stupid. Of course they will, I have already talked about this. You can defend yourself against someone with a bat, a knife, etc. If they have a gun you are almost certainly dead. Its an excessive level of lethal force that no normal person needs access to.
As a home-invader which house he's more likely to want to break into. The one where the owner drives a truck with a sticker that says "My President is Charlton Heston" and "Gun Control Means Using Both Hands" or the one with the sticker that says "Imagine World Peace" and "I Went to the Million Mom March."

I'm pretty sure I know, but do you?

Get a clue.
Good advice. I suggest you take it.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 10:54 AM

"They never saw it coming"

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock
"They never saw it coming"
I have to admit I jumped on the train once it left the tracks... but ignorance is something I cannot pass over.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:01 AM

I wonder how long you'll even be able to read this because a ban might be in your future with your personal attacks (you've called me an idiot and pathetic already and you've only got 52 posts to your name.)
the truth isnt a crime. Why dont you cry about it more? I bet you already submitted me for banning to an op. Look how pathetic you are.

All so you could 'win' an arguement on the net about guns. You've just proven my point for me better than anything else could.

You are too ****ing dense to even grasp that normal people having to arm themselves to feel secure in their own homes is not the kind of society all of us wish to live in. Too bad you, and others like you arent smarter, the world would be better off.

Guns disgust me, and you disgust me. The circular arguement of "I need it because criminals have it" doesnt even begin to solve what is a very apparent problem. This is akin to us having enough nukes to blow up the world 100 times over. You might not be able to grasp that so here let me make it simple: BIG BOOM BAD.

report this, coward. pull your internet "gun" on me.

Monique
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2006, 11:05 AM

I hear gunshots almost every week and I live in a supposedly good part of the city. You will get used to it; just do not go out when you hear them.

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 14, 2006, 11:05 AM

the truth isnt a crime. Why dont you cry about it more? I bet you already submitted me for banning to an op. Look how pathetic you are.

All so you could 'win' an arguement on the net about guns. You've just proven my point for me better than anything else could.

You are too ****ing dense to even grasp that normal people having to arm themselves to feel secure in their own homes is not the kind of society all of us wish to live in. Too bad you, and others like you arent smarter, the world would be better off.

Sorry, davesimon has all logic and reason on his side (as well as the mods, too, most likely). He 'won' the argument without trying to get you banned, he won it with...well...arguments. Some people choose to own weapons, some people do not. We have the right to both of those options. Grow up.

Dr Reducto
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 14, 2006, 11:08 AM

because we are too stupid to amend the constitution. It could be done, and we could eventually clean illegal arms from our streets, it would take a long time, but Americans are so stupid we all live in this state of never changing ignorance. I dont own a gun, I refuse to be part of the problem.

The same thing could be said about a response to anti-terrorism that involved amending the constitution to remove the protections against unreasonable searches.

But then again, if you scare the population, they will hand over their rights as fast as they possibly can.

Clinton scared america with Columbine. Bush scared America with 9/11

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 14, 2006, 11:08 AM

Guns disgust me, and you disgust me. The circular arguement of "I need it because criminals have it" doesnt even begin to solve what is a very apparent problem. This is akin to us having enough nukes to blow up the world 100 times over. You might not be able to grasp that so here let me make it simple: BIG BOOM BAD.
To address what you edited in:
You don't seem very bright, so I'll use simple math

Guns legal = honest citizens have them + criminals have them

Guns illegal = criminals have them

You don't seem to realize that banning something won't remove it. Ever hear of prohibition? Didn't quite work out. And your nuke analogy doesn't make any sense. Until you present a logical and sound argument and refrain from useless name calling, you will not be taken seriously.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:09 AM

Sorry, davesimon has all logic and reason on his side (as well as the mods, too, most likely). He 'won' the argument without trying to get you banned, he won it with...well...arguments. Some people choose to own weapons, some people do not. We have the right to both of those options. Grow up.

Logic and reason dont dictate that you arm yourself because your society has chosen to arm its criminals. Logic and reason dictates that you fix the problem by fixing the source: Guns.

Its really sad that you people are so stupid you cant grasp that. Heres to hoping that each and every one of you f*cknuts is a victim of violent, gun driven crimes. Heres to your death.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 11:11 AM

last little picture

Alex

Gossamer
Professional Poster

Logic and reason dont dictate that you arm yourself because your society has chosen to arm its criminals. Logic and reason dictates that you fix from problem by fixing the source: Guns.
I guess I missed the day when we all, as a society, took a vote to decide that criminals should have guns. Once again. Banning guns will not keep them out of criminals' hands. That's like the 5th time this has been stated in this thread, yet you still don't seem to get it.

tutelary
Forum Regular

T

Guns illegal = criminals have them
And when your police force removes them from criminals as time goes on less and less become available. With no readily available weapons, guess what? Your criminals eventually wouldnt be armed either. Its a long term solution that you cannot grasp.

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 14, 2006, 11:13 AM

And when your police force removes them from criminals as time goes on less and less become available. With no readily available weapons, guess what? Your criminals eventually wouldnt be armed either. Its a long term solution that you cannot grasp.
And guns can NEVER be made outside of and imported into the country. You're right. I give up.
I mean, banning alcohal worked in the 1920s, and banning drugs is working perfectly right now!

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 11:14 AM

you tutelary are not a nice person. Leave this forum, you are not welcomed here.

nonhuman  (op)
Posting Junkie
Aug 14, 2006, 11:14 AM

Its really sad that you people are so stupid you cant grasp that. Heres to hoping that each and every one of you f*cknuts is a victim of violent, gun driven crimes. Heres to your death.
And you're saying that guns are the root of the problem? It couldn't possibly be self-righteous assholes who wish death on anyone with a different opinion?

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:15 AM

And guns can NEVER be made outside of and imported into the country. You're right. I give up.
I mean, banning alcohal worked in the 1920s, and banning drugs is working perfectly right now!
alcohol you can make yourself in a back room. how many people can manufacture their own handguns? look how feeble your logic is.

how much more would weapons illegally imported into the country COST the average street criminal? The economy itself would take care of this one.

again: Get a clue.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by nonhuman
And you're saying that guns are the root of the problem? It couldn't possibly be self-righteous assholes who wish death on anyone with a different opinion?

I can wish death on anyone I want all day long. I cant pull a gun and make it happen by not owning one, can I?

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 11:19 AM

Actually, I've never reported anyone. The Mods will do their thing on their own.

Sticks and stones will break my bones. But words will never hurt me. Neither will my dad's guns.

And, I may be wrong, but if you took time to read around, or asked other members, I would guess that I'm fairly well-respected around here. Why?

I (usually) spell well. I (try to) use proper grammar. I don't attack people. I make rational arguments (whether you agree with them is up to you.) I don't side with one "side" all of the time. I have argued with the "liberals" and with the "conservatives" depending on the topic.

Of course, I could be wrong, and people might think of me as the scourge of MacNN. But I doubt it. My name doesn't have a "68" in it.

bstone
Mac Elite

I have friends who were mugged in front of the Cambridge PD (Central Square).
Emergency Medicine & Urgent Care.

Gossamer
Professional Poster

alcohol you can make yourself in a back room. how many people can manufacture their own handguns? look how feeble your logic is.

how much more would weapons illegally imported into the country COST the average street criminal? The economy itself would take care of this one.

again: Get a clue.
You're right, the economy would take care of itself. Guns would cost more, so the 'street criminals' would just push more drugs so they would have more cash to buy the guns. Or maybe they'd put off buying that set of rims for the Escalade. Not all criminals are poor. (something about a clue, and getting one?)

nonhuman  (op)
Posting Junkie

I can wish death on anyone I want all day long. I cant pull a gun and make it happen by not owning one, can I?
No one who didn't wish death on people would eve think to pull a gun and shoot someone out of anger.

nonhuman  (op)
Posting Junkie
Aug 14, 2006, 11:24 AM

You're right, the economy would take care of itself. Guns would cost more, so the 'street criminals' would just push more drugs so they would have more cash to buy the guns. Or maybe they'd put off buying that set of rims for the Escalade. Not all criminals are poor. (something about a clue, and getting one?)
Also it takes only very basic machining tools and skills to make a basic firearm. Anyone who knows what they're doing (which you can learn at most community colleges or trade schools) and has the right equipment (which is commercially available) can produce guns. It only takes a handful of people who realize this to set up their own business manufacturing and selling guns.

Hell, you don't even really need that. I could walk three blocks to the nearest hardware store and buy everything I needed, pre-made, to make a very simple, muzzle-loader. Vigilante justice revolutionary style.

tutelary
Forum Regular

Actually, I've never reported anyone. The Mods will do their thing on their own.

Sticks and stones will break my bones. But words will never hurt me. Neither will my dad's guns.

And, I may be wrong, but if you took time to read around, or asked other members, I would guess that I'm fairly well-respected around here. Why?

I (usually) spell well. I (try to) use proper grammar. I don't attack people. I make rational arguments (whether you agree with them is up to you.) I don't side with one "side" all of the time. I have argued with the "liberals" and with the "conservatives" depending on the topic.

Of course, I could be wrong, and people might think of me as the scourge of MacNN. But I doubt it. My name doesn't have a "68" in it.
I'm glad you think you're "respected" on a website full of people you will never meet. Your 'iLife' must be incredibly satisfying.

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN

I'm not an engineer, but I have enough knowledge of firearms that I think I could build one in my dad's workshop.

Would it be as accurate or safe (yes, safe) as a Smith & Wesson, Winchestor, Remington, Sharps or Glock? Nope. But it could fire and kill someone, I'm quite sure of it.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:26 AM

Also it takes only very basic machining tools and skills to make a basic firearm. Anyone who knows what they're doing (which you can learn at most community colleges or trade schools) and has the right equipment (which is commercially available) can produce guns. It only takes a handful of people who realize this to set up their own business manufacturing and selling guns.

Hell, you don't even really need that. I could walk three blocks to the nearest hardware store and buy everything I needed, pre-made, to make a very simple, muzzle-loader. Vigilante justice revolutionary style.
...think realistically here. How long would such a manufacturing business last in a nation that had finally enacted strict gun control. How many people would you sell to before one of them, upon being arrested, turned you out to the police?

I see critical thinking isn't much of a calling around here.

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 14, 2006, 11:28 AM

I'm glad you think you're "respected" on a website full of people you will never meet. Your 'iLife' must be incredibly satisfying.
He's not bragging to impress you. He's demonstrating that he has a history of being a respectable person around here, unlike you. The mods will take that into consideration when they ban you.

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 11:29 AM

Actually, I hope to someday meet some of them. I live in the same town as Montanan so we'll probably meet up sometime. My parents live in the same town as BRussell so someday I'd like to get coffee with him. Rumor has it that Rumor might move to my hometown, and I'd probably meet him then.

I'd guess there are quite a few people on here that I'd like to and hopefully will someday meet in person.

And my life is fairly satisfying, thank you.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:31 AM

He's not bragging to impress you. He's demonstrating that he has a history of being a respectable person around here, unlike you. The mods will take that into consideration when they ban you.
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha. oh, I'm scared now!

I'm leaving this forum at this moment as I have real life things to attend to anyway. I'll be back later regardless. I can't wait to see your pitiful, joyous reactions to seeing "banned" under my name.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 14, 2006, 11:32 AM

Actually, I hope to someday meet some of them. I live in the same town as Montanan so we'll probably meet up sometime. My parents live in the same town as BRussell so someday I'd like to get coffee with him. Rumor has it that Rumor might move to my hometown, and I'd probably meet him then.

I'd guess there are quite a few people on here that I'd like to and hopefully will someday meet in person.

And my life is fairly satisfying, thank you.
So in 5 thousand posts you haven't met this person already. ok then.

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 11:33 AM

...think realistically here. How long would such a manufacturing business last in a nation that had finally enacted strict gun control. How many people would you sell to before one of them, upon being arrested, turned you out to the police?
How long do illegal drug operations last? Many are never detected by the police...

You mean "here" as in your house, right?

nonhuman  (op)
Posting Junkie
Aug 14, 2006, 11:37 AM

There will be demand for guns, therefore there will be people making and selling guns. There is no way to get around that simple fact.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 14, 2006, 11:38 AM

Handguns are illegal in the UK.
You can pick a Glock up for around $200.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 11:39 AM

There will be demand for guns, therefore there will be people making and selling guns. There is no way to get around that simple fact.
Even though you are nonhuman, you sure understand human nature.

nonhuman  (op)
Posting Junkie
Aug 14, 2006, 11:40 AM

Even though you are nonhuman, you sure understand human nature.
I'm a big fan of zoology.

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2006, 12:10 PM

the militia was armed so Americans who considered themselves fully seperate could protect themselves and enforce that level of seperation they desired. Americans no longer wanted to be controlled by an entity across the ocean.

In short, Americans were protecting themselves from *another goverment*, they were not protecting themselves from other normal Americans on the street. Since our goverment defends us, and the likelihood of us being invaded and needing handguns to defend ourselves from foreign troops is incredibly ludicrous, Americans in general do not need guns.

You defend weapons for the sheer sake of having them, not because its logical in any way, shape or form.
Actually, you are wrong. The use of the militia was to assist in the removal of tyrants in the. government, this is at a STATE Level. As members came and went from membership, then others WITH GUNS THEY OWNED might become members of their States' militia.

it DOES make it harder for foreign forces to come over here to invade us.

Your argumements are weak, and typical of the leftist idealist blather we have laughed at for years. Your points have all been slammed. You haven't responded to the personal responsibility issues, or the fact that HUMANS are the killers, not the weapons. You lost the point about who most USE GUNS which is the criminal elements(Gangs) . Do you have any statistics about the gun owners who stop the bad guys. It's around 10,000 instances a year. What are you really angry about? Take it to the Political/War lounge.

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 14, 2006, 12:29 PM

This video sums up my feelings on the topic nicely.

Did anyone else think those hicks sounded Canadian?

EDIT: Now with working link!
Nemo me impune lacesset

baw
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2006, 12:31 PM

Since we are talking about guns I thought I would post a picture of mine.

Top one is a Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum. Love it!
Middle is a Glock 19c 9mm.
And the bottom one is a Beretta 9000s 40 cal. Got it when Beretta first released them. Has a really low serial number.

baw
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2006, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by ThinkInsane

Not so tough when someone draws down you, eh?

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2006, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by anonymac
so banning guns would just leave law-abiding people totally defenseless.
Don't you think its sad that in your society, people need to own guns to feel safe? Even walking in Skid Row, the worst area of Vancouver I feel totally safe with out a knife or gun.

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2006, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by ThinkInsane

They SURE Dressed like it!

Forum Links
Forum Rules