Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: broken 2G 10 Gig Ipod

FS: broken 2G 10 Gig Ipod
b00tang
Forum Regular
Jul 21, 2004, 02:19 PM

It doesn't work and i don't know why.
If you want to see the thread i started when it broke its here:
http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...hreadid=219589
If people need to see pictures i could make those happen.
I'm going to ask for $50 to start with but if thats too much and you want to make an offer then just tell me what you would pay for it and what you plan to do it and if you are nice maybe i'll be nice to.

I'll ask that you pay shipping also, but if you are in Illinois I go to school at U of I champaign and live in the north suburbs so I could potentially drive it to you and save you the shipping.

and for people reading this thread if 50$ is insanely high (or amazingly low) then the advice would be nice. I don't know what people usually ask for these sorts of things.

Thanks guys
-B00TANG
ipod why have you forsaken me?!?!?!

King_Rat
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 21, 2004, 02:42 PM

I will pay $62.83 (20*pi ) + shipping for it if that is what you want to sell it for . I know that you could get more for on ebay, but I assume that you knew that. Does it come with any accesaries? When you look at prices on ebay keep in mind that they are often selling ipods without any accessories.
-King Rat

b00tang  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 21, 2004, 06:09 PM

well screw it, if you are going to offer to pay a physics major a dollar amount thats a multiple of pi then i suppose i have no choice.
sold.
ipod why have you forsaken me?!?!?!

Forum Links
Forum Rules