Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > US soldier kills rare Bengali Tiger in Iraq

US soldier kills rare Bengali Tiger in Iraq (Page 2)
Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Sep 23, 2003, 12:11 AM

Originally posted by Uday's Carcass:
no freaking way you were in the Marines. the corps doesn't take trash like you. with your attitude towards your country and the soldiers downrange taking fire, you sound like a Tim McVeigh wanna-be.

Awe shucks. Look on the bright side.

Finally, I found a Marine whose ass I can kick.

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2003, 12:16 AM

Originally posted by pooka:
I don't know what continent you've been living on. 9 out of 10 members of the world's armed forces agree. Aussies are by far the most ballz out psycho nutters with guns. I've seen "Chopper". We aint got nuttin' on you guys.
You've seen Chopper? I've got a mate who's a dead ringer for Chopper (the real one, not Eric Bana). Acts like him too. Need anything done?

Yeah we're psychos, but we're not trigger happy. If we shoot you, you deserve it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules