Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 12" PowerBook G4 1Ghz / 768MB RAM / 40G HD / SuperDrive / Airport Extreme

FS: 12" PowerBook G4 1Ghz / 768MB RAM / 40G HD / SuperDrive / Airport Extreme
schk
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 2, 2007, 01:11 PM

I am selling a 12" PowerBook G4 Rev. B in excellent condition. It has acted primarily as a desktop replacement for the past 3 years and there are no dents, scratches on the case or dead pixels on the LCD. Most of the time, the LCD was off as I was using an external monitor, or it was at half brightness otherwise. There is only one small blemish (a small dot) on the palm rest and it is barely noticeable. I have all the original packaging, manuals, software, and accessories that came with machine (UPC was cut out of the box). I will also include a Spire sleeve carrying case and Panther 10.3. The machine has been wiped clean with a 10.3 install. I have had no problems whatsoever with the machine during the time I've owned it and it's been handled with the utmost care. Please PM me if you want pictures and feel free to reply to this posting if you want more info. I have a trade-in offer of $500 so I will consider offers above that. Note: I will only take USPS Money Order and ship within the US.

crashovrride
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 5, 2007, 08:48 AM

You have PM.

Forum Links
Forum Rules