Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Advice from a neighbour?

Advice from a neighbour?
shmerek
Professional Poster
May 2, 2003, 08:03 PM

Pot to be decriminalized in Canada.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 2, 2003, 08:06 PM

"We would have to respond. We would be forced to respond," said Murray.

Murray didn't spell out what the American response would be, but he invoked images of tie-ups at border crossings and intense bureaucracy.
Heh.

Bomb the ****ers, of course.

Everybody knows that smoking marijuana equals supporting terrorism.

-s*

sambeau
Mac Elite
May 2, 2003, 08:24 PM

Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:
"We would have to respond. We would be forced to respond," said Murray.

Murray didn't spell out what the American response would be, but he invoked images of tie-ups at border crossings and intense bureaucrac
It does beg the question - where does Canada import all it's dope from currently.. I know which way i reckon it flows across the border

shmerek  (op)
Professional Poster
May 2, 2003, 08:32 PM

As far as pot is concerned it is home grown BC bud is apparently some of the best in the world. Harder drugs are another story coke, meth and all that crap comes up through the states.

nvaughan3
Mac Elite
May 2, 2003, 11:59 PM

I'm sure meth is made domestically; smack and coke are another story. Weed can easily be grown domestically but Im sure there is a demand for cheaper stuff that high end hydroponic stuff grown indoors.
"Americans love their country and fear their government. Liberals love their government and fear the people."

""Gun control is a band-aid, feeling good approach to the nation's crime problem. It is easier for politicians to ban something than it is to condemn a murderer to death or a robber to life in prison. In essence, 'gun control' is the coward's way out.""

GiacomoSeingalt
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 7, 2003, 03:06 PM

Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:
Heh.

Bomb the ****ers, of course.

Everybody knows that smoking marijuana equals supporting terrorism.

-s*
So true.
Germany and France are even getting Hashish from muslimic nations. The isn't any better evidence.
Give peave a chance.

Nicko
Professional Poster
May 7, 2003, 03:22 PM

Originally posted by sambeau:
It does beg the question - where does Canada import all it's dope from currently.. I know which way i reckon it flows across the border

We grow it here of course
In basements with high tech hydroponics ect... The temperate climate and boreal forests also make good growing environments.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
May 7, 2003, 03:48 PM

"We support the right of sovereign peoples to self-determination."

"We will punish nations with whom we disagree."

Which of the above is true, because we can't have it both ways.

CV

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

raskol
Banned
May 7, 2003, 03:58 PM

Yes, good marijuana is grown in the country in which it is smoked. PERIOD.

Marijuana has never supported terrorism as I am sure most of you know.

TV commericials are unadulterated bullshit.

We can't bomb Canada they are predominantly white people. Mexico however... the day they legalize pot look out!

nvaughan3
Mac Elite
May 7, 2003, 04:28 PM

We can't bomb Canada they are predominantly white people.
they speak french; reason enough.

raskol
Banned
May 7, 2003, 04:40 PM

Originally posted by nvaughan3:
they speak french; reason enough.
After several bong hits I am now going out to look for some crack. If I fail to find crack I will gladly by as much meth as I can get my hands on before the weed wears off. Because you all know what happens when the pot wears off! If I can't get any meth today I am going to have to switch directly to heroin.

Look what happened when we re-legalized alchohol. The entire nation instantly devolved into a seething den of drooling masturbators.

Marijuana has made me into a total junkie in just a few years. I can't stop shaking.

I can't wait 'till pot is legalized because I will then be able to set up my meth house accross the street from an elementary school and sell crack from a little stand on the corner. Mainly I will be targetting the 6th graders because they dictate what is cool and what is not.

Everbody knows that if you can get 6th graders to smoke crack by the end of the school year that over the summer all the 3rd and 4th graders will be knocking on my door. Because that is what kids want to do. Suburban kids don't want to ride skateboards an go to movies with their friends they mainly want escape their horrible lives and smoke crack all day.

Legalizing pot in Canada will in just a few years make the economy tank just like Holland. Have you ever been to Holland? I mean Amsterdam looks just like Dresden after WWII. Everyone is lazy and poor because all they do is smoke pot all day! No way could the Dutch make cruise missiles and cluster-bombs much less supersonic death jets.

nvaughan3
Mac Elite
May 7, 2003, 04:42 PM

if you had told me you were a crack whore I never would have debated you in the first place. no wonder your posts dont make any sense.

raskol
Banned
May 7, 2003, 04:45 PM

Originally posted by nvaughan3:
if you had told me you were a crack whore I never would have debated you in the first place. no wonder your posts dont make any sense.
Are you being serious? I mean if you would have put a smiley after that I would understand but with the question head I have to assume you are missing my point. I guess my posts don't make any sense to you.

Forum Links
Forum Rules