Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > ear peace comparison

ear peace comparison
yoyoman
Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2014, 04:10 PM

I am thinking of getting the dash head peace and was trying to compare it to lg's ear peace.

So I know with the dash they measure heart rate and oxygen level, have the gyroscope for tracking (not sure if its a 3 axis gyro!), Bluetooth, not tethered. Also has pass-thru or noise isolation, so you can listen to external sounds mixed with your music, or filter it out, or just turn it down a little.

LG's Heart Rate Earphones are designed to provide accurate heart rate data by measuring blood flow signals in the ear via PerformTek sensor technology while also delivering excellent sound. Because of the unique physiology of the ear, wearers can get more accurate health and fitness metrics with LG's Heart Rate Earphones than with other devices, especially when engaged in physical activity. LG Heart Rate Earphones can be used alone or with LG Lifeband Touch.

REAL-TIME HEART MONITORING
CUSTOM COMFORT EARPHONES
WIRELESS DATA PROCESSING MEDALLION
VOICE GUIDE
APTX® HI-FIDELITY SOUND
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH LIFEBAND TOUCH ACTIVITY TRACKER

Which one looks better. I am trying to find a better comparison.

yoyoman  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2014, 02:24 PM

bump

ghporter
Administrator
May 23, 2014, 09:11 AM

Can you post a link to the Dash? I get too many "for sale" hits and not enough data about that device.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Links
Forum Rules