Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Have you ever paticipated in an ORGY?

Have you ever paticipated in an ORGY?
Atomic Rooster
Nov 3, 2005, 06:52 PM

Well?

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 06:56 PM

I posted a jpeg orgy once.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Demonhood
Administrator
Nov 3, 2005, 07:01 PM

i coined the phrase "jpeg orgy"
that's...that's pretty close right?

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 07:25 PM

Almost. Spring Break in Key West a couple years ago. Drunk. D-runk. I had this girl all wrapped up at Irish Kevins and we got a cab back to her place. My wingman tagged along bc said female had a slutty friend.

Her place had a bed and a couch. I got bed with her bc I guess the room was in her name, and her roommate was too slutty for the bed. Turns out they had a third roommate staying their and she came back with some guy - and they wanted the couch. So it's me, my girl, my friend and his girl in the bed and the other roommate on the couch. Latex? check. All is going well until the slutty roommate decides to throw up off the side of the bed (She missed my buddy by a hair). Nasty.

The girls put their clothes back on and helped her get cleaned up. Mojo was lost and too hard to regain after that; we bailed and went back to the bar for last call.

SVass
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 07:54 PM

How many people admit you that they woke up and couldn't remember how they got where they were or who was that person in bed next to them? sam

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 3, 2005, 08:06 PM

It's not big and it's not clever.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
It's not big and it's not clever.
Ouch! What was your comeback line?

Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 08:28 PM

fo sure.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by rozwado1
Almost. Spring Break in Key West a couple years ago. Drunk. D-runk. I had this girl all wrapped up at Irish Kevins and we got a cab back to her place. My wingman tagged along bc said female had a slutty friend.

Her place had a bed and a couch. I got bed with her bc I guess the room was in her name, and her roommate was too slutty for the bed. Turns out they had a third roommate staying their and she came back with some guy - and they wanted the couch. So it's me, my girl, my friend and his girl in the bed and the other roommate on the couch. Latex? check. All is going well until the slutty roommate decides to throw up off the side of the bed (She missed my buddy by a hair). Nasty.

The girls put their clothes back on and helped her get cleaned up. Mojo was lost and too hard to regain after that; we bailed and went back to the bar for last call.

now that is a funny story

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 08:41 PM

That's too bad, I can see how the mood would be lost. Hopefully the drinking regained the mood for everyone?

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 3, 2005, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Face Ache
Ouch! What was your comeback line?

If such a statement were ever to be issued, the comeback line would be:

"...but it's got enough sense not to pay you any attention, hasn't it?"

invisibleX
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by wdlove
That's too bad, I can see how the mood would be lost. Hopefully the drinking regained the mood for everyone?
Sometimes you say the strangest things...
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."

Atomic Rooster  (op)
Nov 3, 2005, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by invisibleX
Sometimes you say the strangest things...
I think he's a bot.

Bandit240
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 3, 2005, 09:32 PM

Never an orgy, but been in a threesome a few times. I have a very fun wife.

Tesseract
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2005, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster
I think he's a bot.
What makes you say you think he's a bot?
( Last edited by Tesseract; Nov 3, 2005 at 09:40 PM. )

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by wdlove
Weirdest WDlove post evar.

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Nov 3, 2005, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tesseract
WDlove expresses such well-being in every post that he/she either:

1. is a bot.

2. has no central nervous system.

Tesseract
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2005, 10:01 PM

Actually, a theory was advanced some time ago that wdlove might

3. be ca$h's alter ego.

tracemhunter
Forum Regular
Nov 3, 2005, 10:37 PM

well i had a kind of similar experience. me and this girl were going to hook up and my friend and this drunk whore were going to hook up on the other side of the living room of his parents house but then he stumbled to the kitchen and threw up A LOT. it was like stomach acid and he drank like half of a huge bottle of vodka that night. the mood was ruined for all of us. i havent talked to him since he got his stomach pumped that night. that stupid bastard.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Nov 3, 2005, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by tracemhunter
but then he stumbled to the kitchen and threw up A LOT.
Do I sense a common thread here?
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 11:00 PM

Actually, I was really attracted to a beautiful Australian girl once. Well, she made the first move. I wasn't really into it. Then my then-boyfriend pointed out all sorts of things about her that made her beautiful (her skin, face, eyes) and her voice and I agreed that she was sexy. Like Angelina Jolie sexy. She had a beautiful even tan, she was a med school student, she had beautiful blue eyes, and blonde hair, shoulder length. She also was athletic and we went jogging together (that's how we met.)

So, she came back to my place (I was living in Sydney, Austalia at the time) in Manly and we started chatting and we fell asleep on my bed. Nothing happened.

But, it could have I suppose.

That's my "orgy" experience.

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 11:23 PM

I've had threesomes with lady friends but I've never been in a room with an erect penis that wasn't mine. And I never want to be.

I almost had a foursome once with three girls, but one of them was getting hitched two weeks afterwards, and she didn't want to cheat on him. Gotta respect that.

Begrudgingly.

It wasn't my idea anyway (but I would have been happy to help in any way I could ).

I find more than two people in a bed is awkward unless you have a plan.

So have a plan, lads!

^ Oh, you do.

Oh who am I kidding. You are all re-reading Cody's post for any hint of lesbian eroticism you can squeeze out of it. Just ignore me.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 3, 2005, 11:43 PM

I've had a 3 some with 2 other gals before in my wilder times..

I didn't think it was all that great, and you always have girls getting jealous or thinking you are paying more attention to the other etc...

I'd rather be in a monogamous relationship.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 11:43 PM

Oh who am I kidding. You are all re-reading Cody's post for any hint of lesbian eroticism you can squeeze out of it. Just ignore me.

Actually, she was really hot - and still is. She's now married to an L.A. plastic surgeon. She came to Miami about two years ago and we had fun hanging out together. She's erotic, no doubt about it. We sat and drank vodka all night long and wore skimpy clothes and danced together and turned men on just to...turn men on. Men are so gullible.

Then we went to The Leslie hotel and fell asleep with our clothes on after eating sushi at Sushi Rock at about 4:00 am. They had just closed, but we banged on the windows and they let us in for some reason...we ate sushi and drank cold sake over ice and cucumbers.

What great times. And she's still got "it."

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 3, 2005, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
Actually, I was really attracted to a beautiful Australian girl once. Well, she made the first move.......

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 11:49 PM

I'll have to dig some up of her, though maybe I should ask her if she minds first. She probably doesn't care. She's adventurous that way. She and her husband went to a place in Fort Lauderdale called Platos. Platos is some club for swingers, apparently. I was interested in seeing what goes on there, but I thought it was better left to my imagination and didn't go.

Besides, I'm a respectable, if desperate, housewife.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 3, 2005, 11:51 PM

Yeah, and I'm a pig.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2005, 11:53 PM

That's cute!

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 3, 2005, 11:55 PM

She and her husband went to a place in Fort Lauderdale called Platos. Platos is some club for swingers, apparently.
Gah! I've never met a swinger who hasn't at least hit some of the branches on the fall out of the ugly tree.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 3, 2005, 11:57 PM

I knew a couple that were swingers once. The gal was very hot.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 12:09 AM

A lot of Hollywooders hang out at Platos when they come down to SoFlo. Colin Farrell apparently likes it there, for example.

Anyway, I'm tired.

Nighty-night!

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 12:14 AM

Gah! I've never met a swinger who hasn't at least hit some of the branches on the fall out of the ugly tree.
I had two incredibly hot girls living upstairs who invited me and my mrs along to one of those clubs, but we declined.

Even I have my sleaze limits.

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 12:19 AM

do two 3 somes in the same day count?
MacBook Pro 15" i7 ~ Snow Leopard ~ iPhone 4 - 16Gb

Oneota
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tesseract

Nice reference
"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 4, 2005, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by stevesnj
do two 3 somes in the same day count?
Two hands and a foot?

Tesseract
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 4, 2005, 12:30 AM

Finally!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 12:39 AM

How come it's the girl's sole responsibility to be the stop sign, and if she doesn't, she's a whore?

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 12:41 AM

I had two incredibly hot girls living upstairs who invited me and my mrs along to one of those clubs, but we declined.
I don't know about all that. Most incredibly hot chicks I know are quite content to stay home with Uncle Doofy instead of doing all that clubbing nonsense. I mean, why go out looking for other, less hot, gentlemen when yours truly is right there in front of them?

Even I have my sleaze limits.
As a local guitarist used to say: "I might be a pervert but I've got my standards".

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 12:43 AM

I don't know about all that. Most incredibly hot chicks I know are quite content to stay home with Uncle Doofy instead of doing all that clubbing nonsense. I mean, why go out looking for other, less hot, gentlemen when yours truly is right there in front of them?

Are you old enough to be their uncle, or do you have a thing for sex among relatives?

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c
Are you old enough to be their uncle
I don't think you've quite thought that one through.

PurpleGiant
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Oneota

Nice reference
I only just got that too.

jjlannoo
Forum Regular
Nov 4, 2005, 03:36 AM

Yes a few times actually. One time was on a trampoline LOL true. That one is a funny story

Sex is fun and nothing to shy away from, just be more careful then I am LOL

Randman
Posting Junkie
Nov 4, 2005, 03:46 AM

Other than the original novelty and occassional kinkiness of it, multiple partners and participants doesn't always mean multiplication of satisfaction.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 03:49 AM

Weirdest WDlove post evar.
I thought he was maybe a Christian until this. Now, I just think he's a nice guy. I like him.

badidea
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 04:48 AM

Actually, I was really attracted to a beautiful Australian girl once. Well, she made the first move. I wasn't really into it. Then my then-boyfriend pointed out all sorts of things about her that made her beautiful (her skin, face, eyes) and her voice and I agreed that she was sexy. Like Angelina Jolie sexy. She had a beautiful even tan, she was a med school student, she had beautiful blue eyes, and blonde hair, shoulder length. She also was athletic and we went jogging together (that's how we met.)

So, she came back to my place (I was living in Sydney, Austalia at the time) in Manly and we started chatting and we......
...now could you please finish this story with a different ending Cody? Because until here it really made me horny!

Tesseract
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 4, 2005, 04:59 AM

... did not fall asleep on my bed.

IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 4, 2005, 05:20 AM

I'll have to dig some up of her, though maybe I should ask her if she minds first. She probably doesn't care. She's adventurous that way. She and her husband went to a place in Fort Lauderdale called Platos. Platos is some club for swingers, apparently. I was interested in seeing what goes on there, but I thought it was better left to my imagination and didn't go.

Besides, I'm a respectable, if desperate, housewife.

I've been to Plato before, pretty.. different. My friend was a strip club DJ and wound up working in a couple of local swing clubs. just a weird scene.

I was also at the Trapeze when it was raided by BSO! Crazy, I was eating lobster hangin' out with my buddy who worked there at the time. I did not get arrested though a lot of people did.

Cody, let me know if you wanna go sometime, we can meet up ; |

oh, and in my experience, I'd say that yes, there are definitely hot girls that go to swing clubs, they're usually looking for another woman for a little fun. Also, when a couple of girls go to a swing club, there's no cover yet when it's a guy+girl it costs a good $$

oh, and an orgy? eh, not exactly really. I don like teh cock.
ice

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 09:45 AM

Platos is not my cup of...tea.

Sorry!

Anyway, sorry, I'm not divulging any more details unless I set up a 900-line and get paid $3.99 a minute. (Is that how much it is now?)

WDLove is definitely very cool and not what you might presume about him.

Randman
Posting Junkie
Nov 4, 2005, 09:52 AM

WDLove sounds like something you'd catch at Plato's.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 4, 2005, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by 11011001
I thought he was maybe a Christian until this. Now, I just think he's a nice guy. I like him.
So you didn't like him before just because you thought he was Christian?

Forum Links
Forum Rules