Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city?

Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city? (Page 2)
d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter
How about respecting confidences? You have no honor, man. You squealed like a pig on the PM you sent. You snitched on the person responsible for spreading bogus information about me like a crack addict in exchange for a fix.

Your sig image makes you look like a Marilyn Manson wannabe. Your handle makes you look dyslexic.

Well, whatever your name is, I humbly advise you to stop this now. Nothing good will come of it for anyone.
see, i don't think one person can take you on. i have a sense that the only way to get through to you is through the social pressure that the entire community can give you.

oh sorry man, i'm not the marilyn manson goth type.

i'm going to bed. might want to capitalize on the 3 hour time difference to keep embarrassing yourself without me immediately jumping on your case.

andi*pandi
Jan 24, 2006, 01:39 AM

kids, if we have learned NOTHING from the Pol/War Lounge, it is this:

Eighth rule of the Political Lounge: No posting and running. Give an opinion, your slant, anything in regards to what you're posting. Simply posting a news story and no context or direction is not conducive to fostering discussion. Avoid it.
Otherwise, it is a leading question to which we are forced to find an answer.

Can we figure out what aberdeenwriter really meant by the OP? How on earth? Is he so transparent? Could it be "clever" trickses on the board folk... childish pranksis... rampant voyeurism... or just mild curiousity? well, what day is it, what's the weather, and is Mercury retrograde?

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi
kids, if we have learned NOTHING from the Pol/War Lounge, it is this:

Otherwise, it is a leading question to which we are forced to find an answer.

Can we figure out what aberdeenwriter really meant by the OP? How on earth? Is he so transparent? Could it be "clever" trickses on the board folk... childish pranksis... rampant voyeurism... or just mild curiousity? well, what day is it, what's the weather, and is Mercury retrograde?
You are advised to READ the thread.

And even after I revealed the ending to this part of the exercise, telling anyone and everyone what my attitude is about the O.P. you also failed to read and consider not just the Bowie thread from yesterday (which andi*pandi gleefully rooted in as well as some of the others here), but this thread as well.

andi*pandi, if you weren't so anxious to dump on me maybe you would have avoided looking like a fool here.

One more unwary fuzzy falls in.

Any more?

But let's not dwell on that. We have a perfectly valid thread topic that's going to waste.
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

shabbasuraj
Mac Elite
Jan 24, 2006, 03:31 AM

Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city?
================================================== ========

Anyone have a problem with this?

http://www.annabenson.net/

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/baseb...ams-150159.php
dumb
blabba5555555555555555555555555555555555555

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by shabbasuraj
dumb
What's dumb?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2006, 03:54 AM

Anna Benson, I suppose.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 24, 2006, 04:06 AM

I psoted in this here legendary thread.

I would like to thank the Academy, Anna Benson, David Bowie, major-league baseball, a large pharmaceutical company, Cody, wdlove, and above all, aberdeenwriter.

Thank you all.

This psot was brought to you by the letters PM.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
Anna Benson, I suppose.
I heard her interviewed on ESPN radio today and she sounds bright enough. She's also a professional poker player and her website is more sophisticated than many I've seen (she probably paid a designer/web person and a graphic artist who did her caricature).

I find her appealing and believe we'll see and hear more of her.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by analogika
I psoted in this here legendary thread.

I would like to thank the Academy, Anna Benson, David Bowie, major-league baseball, a large pharmaceutical company, Cody, wdlove, and above all, aberdeenwriter.

Thank you all.

This psot was brought to you by the letters PM.
For some reason I find it difficult to stay upset with you, analogika. I hope you'll not prompt me to try again.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2006, 04:59 AM

I find her appealing and believe we'll see and hear more of her.
I imagine we'll see more of her too.

Though there isn't a whole lot more to see.
Chuck
___

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
I imagine we'll see more of her too.
Uh, is, "too" a euphemism for 'derriere?'

I think she's going to be interviewed again on the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio today (Tuesday 1/24/06).
( Last edited by aberdeenwriter; Jan 24, 2006 at 05:11 AM. )

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2006, 05:05 AM

Heh. I went more explicit in editing.
Chuck
___

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 05:23 AM

I'm thinking about shabbasuraj's post where he posted the revealing pix and the single word comment, "dumb."

Maybe he is lamenting the further corruption or one more example of the decadence of our society.

And, if he were encouraged by my position in the Bowie thread he might think this thread to be disappointing and he merely expressed his opinion and left.

You have to admire that.

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 05:29 AM

Actually, this thread was meant as a red-herring. I wanted to find out what everyone thought about the subject but I didn't want to come right out and say what my thoughts were. Instead, I wanted to see what you all THOUGHT my sensibilities were.

My suspicions were right. You misperceive me and you misperceive information and data seemingly everywhere and in every way possible. Some of you can be counted on to jump to conclusions without having anything to go on but your own, often incorrect, suppositions.

I stated in the Bowie thread, and it is evidenced by my support for Howard Stern, that I have no problem with healthy, consensual, legal sexual activity.

So, with the benefit of a written statement of my position in one thread, and an allusion to my sensibilities in another thread and no definitive evidence to go on in this thread (but your own fuzzy reasoning) you STILL were unable to read things correctly.

So, with this thread your powers of observation and credibility have been demonstrated to be zero.

It may not mean much to you, but whenever you post something we'll all know not to take it seriously.
Aberdeen, you wonder why half the board jumps on you when you start one of your threads? Look at what you post: The first thread you post some insane crap about a TV ad with david Bowie in it. In that thread there is the sheer utter disbelief that anyone (well, anyone apart from you or some of the other "benighted" MacNN members, I suppose) could come to such a conclusion about a TV ad.

Later on in that thread you pat yourself on the back because you "fooled everyone". My what a clever little dicky bird you are (and no, fuçkhead, dicky bird isn't an insult, but fuçkhead is).

Then, oh grand dragon, you start another thread with the same general insane premise: Taking some fairly ordinary news items or whatever and posting it and then trying to draw out other board members into attacking you for that, and then getting totally batsh¡t unhappy when they do.

In short you admitted to what Dan said you admitted to: flamebaiting.

You never actually informed us as to why you were flamebaiting. You wanted us "to be clever" and try and sort out the twists in your mind for you and let you know what they were.

fuçk you. Sort them out yourself, analprobe.

Look at your posts. I mean, really, just look at them. Do to them what you keep on telling us to do with them: READ them.

Your sentences are short one liners that are disjointed in their logic. You want everyone else to find some sort of logic in your lunacy. Tell me, sunshine: Why the fuçk should we even care? Do we know you? No. Do we want to know you? No. Do we care whether you make some wildly insightful post about "your position" on whatever? Fuçk no.

In other words, no one really gives a sh¡t what you say. They, and I, are just fuçking with you (as opposed to fuçking you which is something I really don't want to think about).

Chris was kind enough to take you seriously and advise you to seek professional help, which only served to make more spittle form at the corners of your mouth and raise your paranoia up a notch or two (just because you're paranoid doesn't mean we're not all out to fuçk with you).

The vast majority simply think you're one truly insane idiot trying to do what all paranoid schizoids with delusions of grandeur do: prove that they have some wonderous insight into the inner workings of "things" which only they can see. They do this in order to compensate their immense feelings of inferiority.

It's kind of sad I suppose, except that I really and truly don't care.
weird wabbit

Artful Dodger
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2006, 05:38 AM

WOW. How many blood vessels were popped while writing this diatribe?

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 05:45 AM

aberdeen for president.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by theolein
Aberdeen, you wonder why half the board jumps on you when you start one of your threads? Look at what you post: The first thread you post some insane crap about a TV ad with david Bowie in it. In that thread there is the sheer utter disbelief that anyone (well, anyone apart from you or some of the other "benighted" MacNN members, I suppose) could come to such a conclusion about a TV ad.

Later on in that thread you pat yourself on the back because you "fooled everyone". My what a clever little dicky bird you are (and no, fuçkhead, dicky bird isn't an insult, but fuçkhead is).

Then, oh grand dragon, you start another thread with the same general insane premise: Taking some fairly ordinary news items or whatever and posting it and then trying to draw out other board members into attacking you for that, and then getting totally batsh¡t unhappy when they do.

In short you admitted to what Dan said you admitted to: flamebaiting.

You never actually informed us as to why you were flamebaiting. You wanted us "to be clever" and try and sort out the twists in your mind for you and let you know what they were.

fuçk you. Sort them out yourself, analprobe.

Look at your posts. I mean, really, just look at them. Do to them what you keep on telling us to do with them: READ them.

Your sentences are short one liners that are disjointed in their logic. You want everyone else to find some sort of logic in your lunacy. Tell me, sunshine: Why the fuçk should we even care? Do we know you? No. Do we want to know you? No. Do we care whether you make some wildly insightful post about "your position" on whatever? Fuçk no.

In other words, no one really gives a sh¡t what you say. They, and I, are just fuçking with you (as opposed to fuçking you which is something I really don't want to think about).

Chris was kind enough to take you seriously and advise you to seek professional help, which only served to make more spittle form at the corners of your mouth and raise your paranoia up a notch or two (just because you're paranoid doesn't mean we're not all out to fuçk with you).

The vast majority simply think you're one truly insane idiot trying to do what all paranoid schizoids with delusions of grandeur do: prove that they have some wonderous insight into the inner workings of "things" which only they can see. They do this in order to compensate their immense feelings of inferiority.

You are so transparently needy. You came out of 'dormancy' to engage me here. If you REALLY didn't care you wouldn't have responded at all. You'd have just kept doing what you were doing and let me be loonie or whatever you think I've been doing or might be.

No, the opposite of love is not hate it is disinterest.

You are faaaaaar from being disinterested in me. You are fascinated by me and you want ME to take some kind of interest in you. To find some reason to engage you as you engage me.

If you are a woman then PM me and we will leave all of this behind and start anew, as equals. You do have a certain way about you that I admit is unlike the women I have known.

If you are a man then your (Freudian) slip is showing.

For the record, I posted a thread about a baseball pitcher's beautiful and sexy wife who has
a unique perspective on life and love. There are hundreds of threads that are less worthwhile than this one.

I left a trap for those who wanted to pursue their agenda of dumping on me from the Bowie thread and hoped no one would fall into it. Unfortunately, several did. But that has nothing to do with those who wanted to discuss the thread topic.

As we've been told over and over again, we should leave our petty squabbles and vendettas out of the threads. Anyone who was willing and able to isolate their feelings from that other thread was able to stay above any of this thread's unpleasantness.

The lessons are here for you to see and apply -- OR NOT -- as you wish.

All I can say is this, unless you are a woman, just go away.

Or as Tyler Durden might have said, 'don't Fuçk with me.'

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by theolein
Actually this is the impression I got after reading your post.
Sure you do. Or you wouldn't have went into one big long obnoxious hateful tirade.

I think ab is pointing out what I have been saying all along bout this place.

And is doing a fine job of it .

Sure there are going to be people like you that resent him for it. There will always be.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 24, 2006, 06:09 AM

You are so transparently needy. You came out of 'dormancy' to engage me here.
That is an interesting assessment, coming from somebody who has admitted to posting incendiary bullsh¡t topics just to solicit equally incendiary feedback (a practice known as "trolling"), only to get on the defensive and call on others not to be unfair, and to "respect their elders", as if you weren't living proof that with age does NOT necessarily come insight or profundity.

You astound and baffle.

It's a bit like watching someone blow his brains out in slow motion.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin
aberdeen for president.
Well, I'd nominate you or Spliff!

Thanks.

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 06:19 AM

That is an interesting assessment, coming from somebody who has admitted to posting incendiary bullsh¡t topics just to solicit equally incendiary feedback (a practice known as "trolling"), only to get on the defensive and call on others not to be unfair, and to "respect their elders", as if you weren't living proof that with age does NOT necessarily come insight or profundity.

You astound and baffle.

No, he was attempting to make a point. And did a fine job of it.

Now, I am not suprised, and I can see how those who didn't come out looking too good in this thread to also start calling him names, accuse him of whatever etc.

But that is only EVEN FURTHERING his point. So keep posting em.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 06:19 AM

You astound and baffle.

And You. Just. Can't. Help. But. Watch. And. Participate. Huh?

It's not trolling. It's not flamebaiting. Anyone and everyone WITHOUT a hateful agenda was able to post their thoughts as in any other thread. You are just angry that you got caught.

Busted. Pwned. Now just lick your wounds, or whatever it is you might lick and don't expect another kind exchange from me again. You've used up any goodwill I may have had for you.

Now be gone.

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 06:22 AM

It's not trolling. It's not flamebaiting. Anyone and everyone WITHOUT a hateful agenda was able to post their thoughts as in any other thread. You are just angry that you got caught.
Exactly.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Artful Dodger
WOW. How many blood vessels were popped while writing this diatribe?

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 24, 2006, 06:33 AM

I'd like to thank the Academy, the...ur. um.

Nevermind.

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 06:37 AM

So aberdeenwriter, now that it has been pointed out.

How do we as a forum, get rid of all this hateful, sarcastic pettiness?

The insincere banter that causes so much crap in here?

I would guess one would start with themselves.

I think if we all took time to be nice, things would be better. Some may have to take a bit more time than others.

Some I have a feeling, don't care to be nice. They come on here to be mean. To take out agressions, or take out their dislike of their own lives on others.

It seems to me, the happiest people are the nicest people.

The people that hate their life, and generally are unhappy, are some of the most hateful people in here.

James L
Mac Elite
Jan 24, 2006, 06:47 AM

My what a clever little dicky bird you are (and no, fuçkhead, dicky bird isn't an insult, but fuçkhead is).
LOL!!!

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by James L
LOL!!!

A passive aggressive post like that, grinning at an insult to me is something I consider an affront.

Did you know that and are you doing it to be insulting?

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 07:01 AM

A passive aggressive post like that, grinning at an insult to me is something I consider an affront.

The fact is, insecure people would rather be laughing at someone, than being the one being laughed at.

So when they see someone wth a "broken leg" so to speak, they attack hoping to defuse anyone looking at them to attack.

It's the whole "Better them than me" approach most of the time in here.

I have seriously never seen such a large group of insecure people in my life.

People who are secure with themselves do not need to attack people. Or follow them around in threads attacking them.

These people don't realize it, but when they react that way, they are telling the forum,

"I AM INSECURE AND HATE MY LIFE, SO I AM GOING TO RAIL ON SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE MY PITIFUL EXISTENCE LOOK BETTER IN MY EYES"

It's a self defense mechanism to those that hate their own lives.

Their purpose is to attempt to make someone as miserable as they are.

What USUALLY happens is, the hateful insecure person attacks to a point where a group of people get sick of it, and go after him or her with attacks. That isn't the same thing mind you. As one is causing the other. I am talking about attacks out of the blue.

So anytime someone comes out and personally attacks you of the like, remember, they are only doing it because they can't stand themselves. Or see someone in you, that they cannot stand about themselves.
( Last edited by Kevin; Jan 24, 2006 at 07:21 AM. )

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 07:31 AM

The fact is, insecure people would rather be laughing at someone, than being the one being laughed at.

So when they see someone wth a "broken leg" so to speak, they attack hoping to defuse anyone looking at them to attack.

It's the whole "Better them than me" approach most of the time in here.

I have seriously never seen such a large group of insecure people in my life.

People who are secure with themselves do not need to attack people. Or follow them around in threads attacking them.

These people don't realize it, but when they react that way, they are telling the forum,

"I AM INSECURE AND HATE MY LIFE, SO I AM GOING TO RAIL ON SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE MY PITIFUL EXISTENCE LOOK BETTER IN MY EYES"

Their purpose is to attempt to make someone as miserable as they are.

What USUALLY happens is, the hateful insecure person attacks to a point where a group of people get sick of it, and go after him or her with attacks. That isn't the same thing mind you. As one is causing the other. I am talking about attacks out of the blue.

So anytime someone comes out and personally attacks you of the like, remember, they are only doing it because they can't stand themselves. Or see someone in you, that they cannot stand about themselves.
And I'm afraid I was myself guilty of attacking folks just for the fun of it at one time and never felt the need to let up because I felt I was able to counter any attacks and consider it fun.

Now, I find there are those who haven't the ability to spar and leave the fight in the ring, on the filed of battle or in this case, in the thread. So, we have people coming from under rocks and figuratively, from the grave, to exact revenge.

Then, there are others who are new to the game and find it to be intoxicating.

Why is it the old 'gunfighters' are the ones who sue for peace?

Because one loses the taste for it does not mean one forgets how to scrap.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 08:27 AM

Nevermind.

( Last edited by Cody Dawg; Jan 24, 2006 at 08:52 AM. )

TurboMac
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2006, 09:00 AM

AWESOME!
PowerBook 1.67 - www.qimcoinc.com

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 24, 2006, 09:01 AM

Yes, that's *exactly* how aberdeen came across in that stupid Bowie thread, except with a strong undertone of insanity. Kudos for putting it in a nutshell.

TurboMac
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2006, 09:09 AM

Who cares if he is INSECURE? Honestly. I know a lot of insecure people, but I don't go around poking them with a stick. Do you? We are a community, please be respectful to others. Next thing you know Aberdeenwriter will buy a Dell or something, then where are we?
PowerBook 1.67 - www.qimcoinc.com

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 09:30 AM

You are so transparently needy. You came out of 'dormancy' to engage me here. If you REALLY didn't care you wouldn't have responded at all. You'd have just kept doing what you were doing and let me be loonie or whatever you think I've been doing or might be.

No, the opposite of love is not hate it is disinterest.

You are faaaaaar from being disinterested in me. You are fascinated by me and you want ME to take some kind of interest in you. (...)
Okay, I'll admit--there's a good-sized group of "us" (Hark! a Cabal!) who find you hilariously entertaining. But, that doesn't stop some of "us" from being concerned for your general well-being, as although your disjointed contortions might be fun to watch unfold in a train-wreck sort of way, they also evince a concern, just like a train wreck, where you realize perhaps you should wade in and attempt to pull out the injured.

I vacillate between "Aberdeen, we love ya-- don't change a THING," and "Dude. Get a grip!"

But I am here in these threads mostly because you're over-the-top hilarious.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 09:47 AM

I have to say that I concur with chris v.

residentEvil
Professional Poster
Jan 24, 2006, 09:51 AM

In a not so distant past issue of Playboy, steroid boy's wife was in there (with pictures too) and I read they already screwed at every ball park Jose played in.

This isn't anything new.

However, Anna is just better at marketing (web, print, verbal) and this will just help her career. Good job! And, Anna, if you need a good spot at Comerica Park in Detroit, let me know, okay?

Dakar
Professional Poster
Jan 24, 2006, 09:52 AM

Yes, alot of people jumped to conclusions on what you meant.

And, yeah, you were trolling.

BTW, creepy PMs.

andi*pandi
Jan 24, 2006, 09:59 AM

You are advised to READ the thread.
my point being, that you could say ANYTHING after the thread has carried on for a while... "oh, I was just waiting to see what people would say" is lame. Who knows what your original intent was? Can we really take your word for it? you've flipflopped before.

I thought I was being somewhat diplomatic here.

I'm here for the entertainment--why is anyone else? If we truly want to build a better netciety, are false tricks a way to start?

Ode to the babe thread that was not to be:

incendiary
title misled some, thought he'd
flipped his lid again

there laugh at my poetry.
( Last edited by andi*pandi; Jan 24, 2006 at 10:09 AM. )

Kevin
Baninated
Jan 24, 2006, 10:03 AM

Yes, that's *exactly* how aberdeen came across in that stupid Bowie thread, except with a strong undertone of insanity. Kudos for putting it in a nutshell.
Actually that isnt how I saw it analog. But you however, KEEP DOING IT.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:06 AM

^ Owwww. ALL CAPS and all.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mastrap
^ Owwww. ALL CAPS and all.
Yeah, Kevin, CAPS HURT!

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jan 24, 2006, 10:23 AM

The thread was simply benign without the PM's. The PM's are what put you over the top Aberdeen.

I don't think it's terribly clever to act crazy and then laugh at everyone for pointing it out.
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by James L
LOL!!!

Aberdeen, because you suddenly seem to demand clarity when you are never anything but full of obfuscation, let me add some clarity and directness of my own.

See that LOL smiley, that's me laughing at you and deliberately intending it as an insult. I am NOT laughing with you, I am laughing AT you.

Good day, sir!
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

brapper
Professional Poster
Jan 24, 2006, 10:27 AM

So to sum up all the arguments thus far, Anna's hot.

Did I miss anything else?

SpaceMonkey
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:28 AM

So what is your definition of trolling, then?

"One ticket to Washington, please. I have a date with destiny."

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by brapper
So to sum up all the arguments thus far, Anna's hot.
Did I miss anything else?

And she likes sex. Sounds like an excellent combination to me.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by dcmacdaddy
Aberdeen, because you suddenly seem to demand clarity when you are never anything but full of obfuscation, let me add some clarity and directness of my own.

See that LOL smiley, that's me laughing at you and deliberately intending it as an insult. I am NOT laughing with you, I am laughing AT you.

Good day, sir!
(dcmacdaddy says to himself- 'Oooh, ooh, this looks exciting I wonder if can I play, too? Oh, golly I HOPE he'll play with me! I know, I'll be obnoxious. THAT will get him to include me in his game!)

Nah! You, SIR, do not count in these fun and games. Go play with little Cindy Sheehan or that pudgy Michael Moore or something.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mastrap
And she likes sex. Sounds like an excellent combination to me.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey
So what is your definition of trolling, then?
Actually I must admit I don't have a definition for trolling because I've not given it much thought one way or the other.

But, if it helps your mind, look around you and see the posters who know NOTHING about the Bowie thread and who are responding to the Anna Benson thread topic as they rightly would or should. It is an interesting subject. Unless you don't much care for beautiful women who love sex.

Forum Links
Forum Rules